Home Community General Alex Winchester Stories
Alex Winchester Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-27-13
Founder: R. W. Winters - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 109800
Stories including the original Supernatural character, Alex Winchester - the youngest Winchester sibling!

Achilles Last Stand by Potter-otter14 reviews
After unleashing the Darkness, Sam and Dean run into their younger half-sister Alex. Things take a rocky turn for the worst when she becomes attached to Cas. Cas/OC. SisFic.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,152 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 6/9 - [Castiel, OC] Sam W., Dean W.
Inside Looking Out by SaintLetha reviews
A ridiculous tale of accidental felonies, growing up, discovering your voice, and how to avoid monsters bent on killing you. Being fourteen is hard enough, but gets even more complicated when you're the mute, kid sister in the Winchester family. Sisfic - Set around the After School Special episode/1997
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,276 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/25 - Sam W., Dean W., John W., Bobby S.
Stupid Choices by HardRockPrincess reviews
A little one-shot to go with River Winters Song Remains the Same. Seventeen-year-old Sam Winchester realizes how much he and Alex have driven apart. He tries to make amends with her by taking her to her favorite movie. Too bad this night ends up with the twins worse than they were before. Pre-SRS. Mute!Alex. No Casitel.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,652 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/1 - Sam W., Dean W., OC - Complete
The Family Business by R. W. Winters reviews
I'm Alex Winchester. I've been mute since the night of the nursery fire and no one knows why. I don't let it hold me back; I can and do hunt with the best of them… including my two brothers, Sam and Dean. Our dad disappeared recently and we're setting aside our pretty stark differences to try and find him. This could get interesting. PREQUEL to Song Remains the Same. Sisfic. HIATUS
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 59,221 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 3/2/2014 - Published: 8/8/2013 - Dean W., Sam W., OC
The Girl in the Tower by R. W. Winters reviews
A very fluffy crackfic Castiel/Alex Winchester fairy tale based loosely around the classic story of Rapunzel.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/11/2013 - [Castiel, OC] - Complete
Castle of Glass by Azalea419 reviews
Alex Winchester, twenty-two year old twin sister to Sam and younger sister to Dean, has never set foot in a real Jaeger. And in 2034, she believes she never will due to her failure in the Academy. Then Castiel Novak, the famous enigma that piloted a Jaeger all by himself, asks her to be his co-pilot. But things are never that easy for the Winchesters. (Castiel/OC) [On Hiatus!]
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,742 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/19/2014 - Published: 8/27/2013 - Castiel