Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU Alex and Olivia
Alex and Olivia
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 12-05-04
Founder: SupaJew - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 8927

KaBoom by Cabenson reviews
A Missing Scene fic from the episode Loss taking place after the explosion.AN: Thanks Wings!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,010 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Complete
Without You I'm Nothing by ValaMagic reviews
OA. Alex comes back after spending two years in witness protection. re-posted. I fixed the spelling mistakes and changed a bit
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,579 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/20/2004 - A. Cabot, O. Benson - Complete
All I Need by Lady Taevyn reviews
Alex and Olivia get their chance. R&R please?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,325 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/23/2004
In Exile by bast2 reviews
Where is Alex now?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/4/2004
A morning glimpse of Alex and Olivia together by hazelfrost reviews
I'm not much on summary so you'll just have to read what's inside.hehehe
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/9/2004
Things I Remember About Me by spark fanfic reviews
Out of obscurity I came. To obscurity I can easily return." [Post-"Loss," minor AlexOlivia]
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,255 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/4/2004
The Storm by Nonnihil Scelestus
A songfic for Alex and Olivia. Set at the end of 'Loss'
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Published: 4/6/2004 - O. Benson, A. Cabot - Complete
Thank God by MissTexan9821 reviews
Alex does a little reflecting...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 328 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/28/2004
Surprise by Joseph Q Publique reviews
Someone's in for a shock. (Thursday100 'Buffy' challenge, Olivia Alex femslash)
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 114 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/25/2004
Loved and Lost by Raindrops on Roses reviews
[One-shot] Whoever said it was 'better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all' obviously had no idea what he was talking about. Femmeslash.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 888 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/25/2004 - Complete
Dark Grey by celeria reviews
What happens in the aftermath of "Loss" (season 5, episode 4, October 14). My first 24-hour-post-episode fic. Implied AlexOlivia femslash, and you can read MunchFin if you try hard.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,321 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/15/2003
The Mercy of the Fallen by celeria reviews
Alex questions the depth of her own mercy after the Andrea Brown Case. Set post-"Mercy" (season 4 episode 14). Alex/Olivia, implied slash.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,777 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/7/2003
The Enigma in the Kitchen by Nicole Berman reviews
AlexLiv fic. Sometimes the range of human emotions is too complex to understand. But kisses help.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,623 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Published: 9/12/2003
You Made Me by Nicole Berman reviews
AlexLiv fic. Sometimes you need to be reminded of what's important.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2003
Damage Control by fewthistle reviews
*Non-explicit F/F Slash* Alex discovers that sometimes all we can do is help each other through things
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,929 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/13/2002
The Last of the True Believers by fewthistle reviews
*non-explicit f/f slash* Alex and Olivia have a few things to work out. Sweet, first-time tale.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,552 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/16/2002