Home Community Books Twilight Alice/Bella: Song Fics
Alice/Bella: Song Fics
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 11-21-09
Founder: Echoes-of-Dreams - Stories: 54 - Followers: 0 - id: 76081
Just in the mood for a quick read, or perhaps you want to see some of your favorite songs be the base of a story. From Alice/Bella friendship to Alice/Bella romance, you can expect to find it here.

The Only Exception by xPaige Turnerx reviews
A one-shot, song-fic to The Only Exception by Paramore. Alice/Bella AH AU R&R!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Alice, Bella
If I Fell by SingingInTheShower reviews
AlicexBella oneshot based on the Beatles song. Connected to the story "You Belong With Me"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/19/2010 - Bella, Alice - Complete
Speak Up by SweetestSuicide reviews
Here we stood, staring at each other in silent. Her golden orbs staring into the depth of my soul, and her lips were pressed tightly in a tight line as if to prevent her from slipping something that I wasn’t supposed to hear.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,452 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Alice, Bella - Complete
In the end, Don't Regret by The Whisper in the Dark reviews
You don't regret your past embraces". The Cullens leave for completely different reasons in New Moon. Bella still jumps Alice still comes back, but she may be seconds too late. Bellice Femslash Inspired by the t.A.T.u. song "Don't Regret".
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,974 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 1/27/2011 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Alice, Bella
All The Things She Said by The Whisper in the Dark reviews
Song Fic to t.A.T.u.'s "All The Things She Said". First Fan Fic So read and review please. One-Shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Alice and Bella by throught-fire-and-flames reviews
this is the story of Alice and Bella's love for one another, to the song Decode by Paramore. this is my first fan fic so i dont think it will be very good but that is upto you to decide. all comments and advice welcome, not very good at summarys.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,286 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/14/2009 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
RevengeTwilight song fic by Ness-Moss reviews
This is Alice's revenge if Bella and Edward had got married in Vegas.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 372 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/18/2009 - Alice, Edward - Complete
Fools in Love by MadDelight reviews
Re-vamped. A series of Alice, Bella, and Rosalie one-shots. Some AU, some Canon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,921 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/20/2010 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
The Ocean by gschelt reviews
..."If I imagine you, body next to another." The helpless jealousy Alice feels over being the other woman may very well drive her mad. Based off The Ocean, by Tegan & Sara. Alice/Bella femslash. Now finished.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 29,532 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Sailor Song by Topaz Fireheart Storm reviews
This is possibly the most ranodm fanfic I've ever written. Kinda a songfic, I guess, read to find out. T because of some things in song. It's short. This was random, and written within six minutes. R&R!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 312 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/1/2008 - Bella, Alice - Complete
Picture to burn by kakes reviews
Based on the song Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift. Jacob breaks Bella's heart, how will she learn to get over him, and at the same time get revenge!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Bella, Alice
I Kissed a Girl by The Only Pancake reviews
I was bored. The song was on TV. I was talking to my dad about Twilight. heheh. This is a songfic, Alice/Bella. Extremly light lemon, nothing sexual at all. Pointless fluff.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,356 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Tourniquet by Evanescence Immortal Girl reviews
Bella can't live without Edward, and she's not. WARNING: Cutting, and suicide. Don't read if you are sensitive to those things.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Bella, Alice - Complete
Wicked Game by BeckDotCom reviews
Songfic. Wicked Game - HIM. BxA. New Moon setting.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Your Guardian Angel by ZupertrixNovels reviews
One-shot. Alice/Bella fluff. The scene in New Moon when Edward leaves. Just something cute that I wanted to do other than my main story.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,330 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Sin With A Smile by AlinaLotus reviews
Alice is a demon, is sin incarnate. Bella's about to find out that evil never felt so good.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 905 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/2/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Unstrung by TheAquaQueen reviews
Challenge. The love between a vampire and human.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Whiskey Lullaby by KLSmith reviews
Song Fic. For TheFutureVamp competition. Based off the Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Lyrics From My Soul by choirgeek reviews
When Edward forces the family to move in New Moon, Alice is devastated. She must leave her best friend. She copes in the only way she can--listening to songs that either fit her current mood or match what she knows Bella must be feeling. New song each cha
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,526 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/4/2009 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Alice, Bella
Songs For You by Am What I Am reviews
Drabble challenge: 1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like. 2. Turn your music player on and turn it on random/shuffle.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,424 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/11/2009 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Alice, Bella
Her Portrait In Black by BoiMayhem reviews
Songfic. What if in Twilight, Edward wasn't able to stop drinking Bella's blood? Will Alice save her or will she lose Bella before she can tell her how she feels? Alice ans Bella romance fic. Don't like? Don't read.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,505 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 27 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
You Found Me by ZupertrixNovels reviews
Based very closely off the song 'You Found Me' by The Fray. During the time period where Edward left Bella. Homosexual Relationships. Alice/Bella.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,209 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
Popular by Jillyan de Poitiers reviews
I was bored and heard the song it made me think of Bella and Alice!
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 891 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Bella, Alice - Complete
Be With Me by SlyWolf17 reviews
Alice/Bella story, how life after BD could have been for Alice and Bella. My first Fanfic sorry. I don't own tiwilight, wish I did though :'
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Alice, Bella - Complete
I Don't Believe You by TakeMyHandHoldItTight reviews
One-shot/Song-fic. Set during New Moon: after chapter 3 but before chapter 4. What if Bella didn’t believe Edward when he told her he didn’t love her anymore? What if one of the Cullens didn’t want to leave Forks?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,053 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Bella, Alice - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »