Home Community Books Animorphs Aliens
Aliens
Follow .
Focus: Books Animorphs, Since: 11-29-04
Founder: Kharina - Stories: 37 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 8613
OK, there are only 2 rules for this archive. 1. a nonhuman character must be the main focus of the story, perhaps with some focus to one or two humans. 2. No rating above T. Other than that anything goes! Stories, poems, any genre, any length. Slash is perfectly acceptable. Please email me if you have a story which fits.

Weight of a Name by Terenia reviews
He was a great warrior, a protector, a Prince. He was my father." This is the story of Allora, who must learn to reconcile the fact that her father has become the host for The Abomination, Visser Three.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 52,999 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/23/2010 - Published: 5/21/2008 - Alloran, Visser Three
The Reappearance by Kharina reviews
Like so many choices the Ellimist offers, it wasn't really a choice for her. He knew she wouldn't say no. Please R&R, rating may go up in later chapters. Chapter 2 is up! Illim makes an appearance and the Animorphs decide to evacuate.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,425 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/26/2007 - Published: 10/14/2006
The Diary of Jahar by voodooqueen126 reviews
Translated from the Andalite by Helen Stewart. Penguin Classics. ADVISORY EDITOR: CECILIA GARDINER. I don't' own Animorphs or Jahar...Elemaki belong to the lovely Korean Pearl. The diary of Alloran's wife Jahar, from her childhood to old age.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 10 - Words: 3,580 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2006 - Published: 5/12/2006 - Alloran
The Enemy of My Enemy by Ember Nickel reviews
Parallel story to The Invasion.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 269 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/19/2006 - [Visser One, Elfangor] - Complete
The Emperor's Diary by TobiasHawk13 reviews
The Emperor's Diary. Goes with Sinister Shadow's Visser 3's Diary. Contains hints of CF. REad and Review!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,874 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/5/2006
Borders of Heaven and Hell by Sinister Shadow reviews
When a devil falls for an angel... FOURTH PART UP: Visser Three remembers his love, and compares himself to someone very unlikely... Closet Fan! R and R. COMPLETE.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,963 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/8/2006 - Published: 2/18/2006 - Complete
A Rose's Thorns by Sinister Shadow reviews
Oneshot. Set during Animorphs 45. Mild Closet Fan warning. Short, I know. Do I really need to say more? :P Please R&R, no flames, and it's my first attempt at a oneshot so constructive criticism is GREATLY appreciated. :
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/18/2006 - Complete
The Exalted Chronicles by Ember Nickel reviews
William Harston: 'Chess is not something that drives people mad chess is something that keeps mad people sane.' The voyage of Rruyshah, Exalted One of the Kelbrid, from the Kelbrid Tourism Wing to a Skrit Na spaceship, and beyond.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 9,427 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/11/2006 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Complete
Twilight Reflections by Kharina reviews
Visser Three feeds at dusk after the events of 45, and reflects on his relationship with his dead arch rival, the former Visser One. CLOSET FAN. Contains some spoilers.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,323 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/29/2005 - Complete
Moment Of Humanity by Ash reviews
A short, third person story told in Visser One's perspective
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,662 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/1999
The Tortured by Kharina reviews
How, then, am I managing to tell you all this if I have no control over my own body any more? Give me a few moments of your time, and I will tell you.' Yeah, I'm rubbish at summaries. Give it a shot!Rating to be safe, could be considered K, instead.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,035 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/2/2005 - Published: 3/31/2005
A Second Chance Part 1: Anati Sunset by Kharina reviews
I stared, horrified. It was at that point I knew this was it. We were going to lose.' This fic explores what happened on the Anati World. Spoilers for visser and 45. Chapter six, the battle, is up! Please R&R.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,450 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/10/2006 - Published: 10/4/2005
On a Path Of Thorns and Roses by Shattering Windows reviews
Jahar, the unknown wife of Prince Alloran finally gets a story of her own; from the days of her courtship with Alloran to his return home. Chp. 6 up after a VERY long hiatus.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,787 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/1/2005 - Published: 6/17/2004
The Reason by Anifan1 reviews
The backstory to a fanfic that used to be on this site. Tells the story of the life of a Yeerk in the Peace Movement before he came to know Tom.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,079 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Tom B., OC - Complete
The Realization by Anifan1 reviews
What happens when a Yeerk becomes infested by another Yeerk?
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,693 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2005 - OC - Complete
A Day in the Life by Myitt reviews
It's not easy being a Yeerk. This is a reworking of an older story I had first posted years ago, from a Yeerk's POV, homeworld onward. Fourth chapter is up!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,898 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/10/2005 - Published: 7/10/2005
The Alloran Chronicles by Emane Kafa reviews
Alloran is given a chance to escape his terrible fate and fix past wrongs, and through the events, begins to change his perspective on war and what makes a good warrior.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,730 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/20/2007 - Published: 8/6/2005
The Homecoming by Kharina reviews
I am free, and I am returning home.' Alloran returns to the Andalite world after 24 years of enslavement. Will he evr be able to settle into his old life again? I suck at summaries, just R&R please. Chapter 15 up!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,910 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/2/2005 - Published: 2/20/2005
Paradise Forsaken by Kharina reviews
Why would a Yeerk risk her own life and betray her fellow species for the sake of her host and a girl who killed her brother? Aftran's story. UNDERGOING CHANGES SO WILL BE MESSED UP! My first ever fanfic.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 18,755 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/4/2005 - Published: 7/26/2004
In Hate by Sinister Shadow reviews
ChApTeR tHrEe Up! The Vissers are caught by the Andalites and brought aboard their ship. What will happen? And will they be able to escape? It's finally here! Closet Fan. Please Read and Review, and no flames!
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,247 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/30/2005 - Published: 7/3/2005
The Crisis by Raine Lionheart reviews
ON HIATUS. A newly promoted Warrior must deliver the Head of the Electorate to the Andalite homeworld. But there's a traitor onboard... Very old and incomplete.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,297 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/26/2003
Up Amongst the Stars by Birdie num num reviews
A story about a young Andalite named Feninu who is a vecol, a physically handicapped Andalite. Feninu grieves for his dead adopted father but is comforted by new friends as he works aboard a dome ship. First chapter is really angsty. Lots of OC's.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,672 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/9/2009 - Published: 4/29/2004
Controller by Sinister Shadow reviews
Chapter Eleven: When her identity is revealed, will Edriss give in to his torture and death threats? And will her friends be found, or be left to rescue her before it's too late? ... [WILL BE CONTINUED, BUT DISCONTINUED TEMPORARILY]
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,154 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/4/2005 - Published: 6/22/2004
The Traitor by D.H. L'Orange reviews
The story of Iden two-seven-four, Yeerk traitor and human-lover.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,841 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/7/2012 - Published: 3/26/2005
The Chee Chronicles by Kaleyanne reviews
The long, long life and times of Erek. Side story "And Does Everything But Live" added 07/01/2009. Maybe it's not quite as dead as we thought, dear reader?
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,183 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/1/2009 - Published: 6/23/2003 - Erek
31 | Page 1 2 Next »