Home Community General All About Jazz
All About Jazz
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-30-13
Founder: SunRocket - Stories: 23 - Followers: 0 - id: 105665
Stories that exclusively surround Jazz Fenton as the main character.

Validation by Daughter of Atlas reviews
Jazz has always liked to solve puzzles, and her brother is the biggest one of all. Jazz answers the question Sam's been asking for years, and passes on the knowledge. An explanation for all the DxS shippers out there.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,296 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/11/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Stranger I Know So Well by Cupc4k3 R34p3r reviews
Jazz dies in a terrible accident after Danny is too late to save her. She wakes up in the ghost zone and can't remember anything about her past-life. After some time, she decides to venture to the human world, but fate has a funny way of working.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,362 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/4/2012 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Jazz F.
A Sister's Pride by Akela Victoire reviews
Jazz Fenton reflects on her brother's life and how it has changed over the years.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Touch the Stars by Danny Phantom SG-1 reviews
After his capture, Jazz faithfully visits her little brother every week. Just sibling angsty fluff; more talking and bonding than realized plot. For sapphireswimming.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,129 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
I Will Always Be Here by Tay1019411 reviews
A huge smile replaces my anxious frown as I see his form stand. He stumbles and crumples on the ground, taking hold of his shoulder. My world shatters... might be a continuation
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,117 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Drops of Jupiter by Her Misguided Ghost reviews
You have Jupiter pasted across your walls and a chart of the Andromeda Galaxy spread on the ceiling in the spot over your bed - stars above your head for the ones you dreamed of reaching. I want you to hold a star, Danny, you deserve one. Oneshot.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,140 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Big Sister by Tjix reviews
Everyone needs someone to take care of them once in a while.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Jazz F., Danny F.
Siblings by light at last reviews
Jazz would do anything to protect Danny. But sometimes, she goes about it a little oddly.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Psyched Out by MoonlightUmbreon reviews
It's been a very long time since the accident. Sixteen years, to be exact. Ever since I'd graduated from Harvard with my psychiatry degree, I'd kept an eye on Danny. There was a mystery about him, though, and now, I really wish I'd never gone sleuthing.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,527 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/16/2009 - Published: 6/2/2009 - Jazz F., Danny F.
Forever by Keitorin Asthore reviews
I promised I would love him forever, even if it was hard. He is my brother, after all. Oneshot. COMPLETE.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/22/2008 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Behind Baby Blue Eyes by AppleDanish reviews
Jazz cares so much about Danny, that she goes out of her way to do the same thing every night for 5 years. Read and review for your and my enjoyment, please.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,108 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Dilemma by Victoria Hughes reviews
Jazz is considering her college options, but how can she possibly leave Amity Park with her obligations to Danny? Sometimes, even the smartest of us have obsessions we don't recognize.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,190 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Half Dead by CelloSolo2007 reviews
Phantasma is the newest halfa, and I don't know who she is. I do know that she's on my side. And I do know that I'm slowly falling for her. That is, until I found out what I didn't know then, she's my sister! How did Jazz become a halfa? Permanent HIATUS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Distant Familiarity by skying reviews
[oneshot] Where Jazz stops by Danny's room, and she silently understands that although words can't explain their relationship, coffee, green ink, and glass can.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 621 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/22/2007 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Worth It by MoonrockBlink1772 reviews
After a stressful day at Harvard, Jazz recieves a phone call in the middle of the night. Meanwhile, Danny comes to terms with the fact that everything he's done will be for naught. [twoshot]
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,370 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/4/2007 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
My Sister, My Salvation by Midnyght Saber reviews
Up late during the night, Jazz is shocked to hear her brother crying, and she finds that he's losing sight of what he's become. Turning to her for guidance, Jazz offers Danny a small gift, hoping that it will help him find his way again.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/24/2007 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Unwanted by Jazzypants reviews
Jazz has a mental breakdown to the point of committing suicide. Can anyone save her? If so, who?
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/10/2006 - Jazz F.
Dear Diary by magpie8spook reviews
Since admitting her wishes to be a ghost in Reality Trip, Jazz has been doing some serious thinking. She's trying to figure out how she feels before it gets to be too much, and the best way she knows of is a diary. A new side of Jazz, and my first story
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2007 - Jazz F.
Behind the Mask by InvisibleJediMaster reviews
It's Jazz's senior year and she decides to take a Theatre class, but not all she encounters is pleasant. She discovers that actors aren't the only people who wear masks and that, no matter how hard you try, some people still won't recognise your effort.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,570 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/25/2009 - Jazz F. - Complete
Connection by pwykersotz reviews
Jazz is in a bad mood and it's all Danny's fault. Well, maybe not ALL his fault, but he started it! A oneshot about friendship and love between siblings.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,933 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
All That Jazz by KHwhitelion reviews
When Danny's ghost life interfere's with his school life, Jazz decides the best way to help is to become like her brother. Harmless....right? Not unless you count four ghosts teaming up together, led by her brother's worst enemy....
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 49,519 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Jazz F., Dan Phantom
Late Night Anxiety by ariescelestial reviews
Jazz is waiting for Danny to come home after he goes to fight a ghost. She wishes she could do more to help him...and then she wonders, what if she could become a halfa like him?
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,926 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/14/2006 - Jazz F. - Complete