Home Community General All About Jazz
All About Jazz
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-30-13
Founder: SunRocket - Stories: 40 - Followers: 0 - id: 105665
Stories that exclusively surround Jazz Fenton as the main character.

Ten Minutes to the End by Elle Aitch reviews
Time is running out and the key to everyone's survival literally rests in Jazz's hands, yet when something unexpected happens will she still have any hope of making it in time to save the people that she loves? One-shot. No PP.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,377 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 29 - Published: 12/17/2011 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
My Life is Not Perfect by Ry22 reviews
Jazz is tired of people looking down upon her because they think she has a perfect life. Little do they know, she suffers from OCD. So she writes a letter. One shot.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/10/2012 - Jazz F., Sam M. - Complete
The Jealous by PuppetMaster55 reviews
The signs had always been there, but nobody had been able to recognize them until it was too late.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 877 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Runaway by DeltaEnlightment reviews
Jazz is not all that she seems. Her mind in chaotic and she holds a secret that could ruin her. She runs away from home after her secret is found out. Living on the streets with nothing left to lose and joins a gang of girls who are like her. One-shot.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/19/2013 - Jazz F. - Complete
Searching by DeltaEnlightment reviews
Jazz ran away when she was seventeen. Danny is determined to find her, even if she doesn't want to be found. But is Jazz the same girl that she was when she left? Will Danny ever see Jazz again? One-shot. Sequel to Runaway.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,562 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2014 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Hold Onto Life by BlackBlood1872 reviews
Jazz dies. It's not how she thought it would be. [Not as sad as it sounds. Twoshot]
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,327 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/25/2015 - Published: 1/24/2015 - Jazz F. - Complete
Jazz Phantom by echgrl reviews
What if Jazz became a halfa instead of Danny? Would Jazz be able to defeat all the ghosts by herself? Would she tell people? In this story, Jazz will suffer through friendships, secrets and school too. Will her best friends (OCs Steve and Rose) always have her back or will they end up turning against her when she needs them the most? Read and find out! R&R please.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,724 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/31/2015 - Published: 8/20/2012 - Danny F., Jazz F.
nerves strung like copper by BiblioMatsuri reviews
A plausible rendition of the climactic battle of My Brother's Keeper, as per the Sacrifice AU. Jazz POV. / Birthday fic for sapphireswimming. (And now that she's seen it, cross-posted to FFN.)
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,039 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2015 - Jazz F., Danny F., P. Spectra, Bertrand - Complete
A Grasp at a Distant Memory by Aypttym reviews
While Phantom, a 14-year old ghost boy, seeks to find his lost purpose; Jasmine, a 16-year old human girl, pursues to reunite a once perfect family who lost every single ounce of happiness. What happens when these two kids from different worlds meet, and how can they help each other? Rated T for swearing and violence.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 35 - Words: 81,109 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 10/8/2016 - Published: 4/20/2015 - [Maddie F., Jack F.] Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Technical Imperfection by SmoresandHoney reviews
In a twist of fate Danny is rescued by SHIELD after jeopardizing police efforts to save his sister. His bumbling heroics are rewarded when Director Fury decides to keep an eye on the Fenton siblings indefinitely.
Crossover - Danny Phantom & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,783 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 11/22/2015 - Published: 12/31/2012
Layman Scripts by Pseudinymous reviews
Danny Fenton is in a coma. It was Jazz's turn to guard the portal, but she'd failed. She'd let a ghost through, based on nothing other than the heartfelt feeling that the ghost was being sincere. So what is she doing considering letting a second one through? Her compassion might well give her the first lead she's seen in over two years, but it's also going to cause some problems...
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 130,636 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 2/22 - Published: 2/16/2014 - Jazz F., Ghost Writer
Secret Powers Trilogy by What Does The Faux Say reviews
Jazz Fenton didn't expect she'd develop superpowers after Vlad forced her and Danny to fight one another. [Now with two sequels: Secret Protector and Secret Potential.]
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,214 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/28/2015 - Published: 6/15/2015 - Jazz F. - Complete
The Guide by CyberActors15 reviews
Several years ago Danny Fenton died and now when Jazz Fenton immediately gains ghost powers from nowhere she sees her brother once more as a guide. But is he really there or has he truly moved on from this world
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 20,236 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/30/2015 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Danny F., Jazz F.
Validation by Daughter of Atlas reviews
Jazz has always liked to solve puzzles, and her brother is the biggest one of all. Jazz answers the question Sam's been asking for years, and passes on the knowledge. An explanation for all the DxS shippers out there.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,296 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/11/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
A Sister's Pride by Akela Victoire reviews
Jazz Fenton reflects on her brother's life and how it has changed over the years.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Touch the Stars by Danny Phantom SG-1 reviews
After his capture, Jazz faithfully visits her little brother every week. Just sibling angsty fluff; more talking and bonding than realized plot. For sapphireswimming.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,129 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 23 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
I Will Always Be Here by Tay1019411 reviews
A huge smile replaces my anxious frown as I see his form stand. He stumbles and crumples on the ground, taking hold of his shoulder. My world shatters... might be a continuation
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,117 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Drops of Jupiter by Her Misguided Ghost reviews
You have Jupiter pasted across your walls and a chart of the Andromeda Galaxy spread on the ceiling in the spot over your bed - stars above your head for the ones you dreamed of reaching. I want you to hold a star, Danny, you deserve one. Oneshot.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,140 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Big Sister by Tjix reviews
Everyone needs someone to take care of them once in a while.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 762 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Jazz F., Danny F.
Siblings by light at last reviews
Jazz would do anything to protect Danny. But sometimes, she goes about it a little oddly.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Psyched Out by MoonlightUmbreon reviews
It's been a very long time since the accident. Sixteen years, to be exact. Ever since I'd graduated from Harvard with my psychiatry degree, I'd kept an eye on Danny. There was a mystery about him, though, and now, I really wish I'd never gone sleuthing.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Angst/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,527 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/16/2009 - Published: 6/2/2009 - Jazz F., Danny F.
Forever by Keitorin Asthore reviews
I promised I would love him forever, even if it was hard. He is my brother, after all. Oneshot. COMPLETE.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,576 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/22/2008 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Behind Baby Blue Eyes by AlexLynette reviews
Jazz cares so much about Danny, that she goes out of her way to do the same thing every night for 5 years. Read and review for your and my enjoyment, please.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,108 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
Dilemma by Victoria Hughes reviews
Jazz is considering her college options, but how can she possibly leave Amity Park with her obligations to Danny? Sometimes, even the smartest of us have obsessions we don't recognize.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,190 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Jazz F., Danny F. - Complete
Half Dead by CelloSolo2007 reviews
Phantasma is the newest halfa, and I don't know who she is. I do know that she's on my side. And I do know that I'm slowly falling for her. That is, until I found out what I didn't know then, she's my sister! How did Jazz become a halfa? Permanent HIATUS
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Danny F., Jazz F. - Complete
33 | Page 1 2 Next »