Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto All The Best: Naruto
All The Best: Naruto
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 12-19-12
Founder: Queen MiMi of Wonderland - Stories: 159 - Followers: 2 - id: 104742
My Favorite Naruto Stories! Most of them are Naruto-Centric, and most of them are Yaoi! No Yuri, No Harem! No Gender-Bending other than Fem!Naru, I can't handle the rest of the Gender-bending in total. If the story isn't Yaoi, it most likely has no pairing, I rarely ever like Straight Pairings! Most of these stories are, M-Rated!

Smoke by seventhSINwrath reviews
40 sentences and 40 themes conerning the paring 'Shikmaru x Naruto'. Warning: Yaoi, mentioned Yuri.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,698 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Shikamaru N., Naruto U. - Complete
A Treasure by DarkCrimsonFlame3 reviews
Deidara finds a bundle of... joy? Okay maybe not 'joy' but Deidara seems to like it... him... the blond kid that won't stop being so Damn Cute! sigh Okay, its me, Sasori, and I want to show you how a group of evil missing nins grew to be such, pansies...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 33,706 - Reviews: 472 - Favs: 487 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 7/13/2007 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Deidara, Naruto U. - Complete
Dude looks like a lady! by Female Gaara reviews
Deidara tries the Sexy Jutsu, but he looks the same! One shot, I know its short. Just an idea I got.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 302 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2012 - Deidara, Naruto U.
SasoDei Alphabet! by crossmyheart1207 reviews
26 letters in the Alphabet, so 26 one-shots! I'm picking a word that starts with each letter and using it as a theme of sorts for a one shot. So, there will be plenty of fluff and, maybe a little more?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 22,326 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 7/2/2012 - Published: 11/22/2010 - Deidara, Sasori - Complete
So an Uzumaki Delves Into a Scroll by Drindrak reviews
Why was Uchiha Madara not amused, Senju Hashirama happy, and Senju Tobirama confused? Because a 12 year old Naruto learned the Edo Tensei. Crack fic. Lots of OOC, but it has its serious moments.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 58 - Words: 33,703 - Reviews: 675 - Favs: 1,057 - Follows: 1,088 - Updated: 4/29 - Published: 11/27/2012 - Naruto U., Madara U., Hashirama S., Tobirama S.
Daddy's Watching Over You by The Un-Wanted Angel reviews
Naruto spends his fifth birthday alone, but who's this mysterious man. who no one can see or hear? And why can Naruto only see him? WARNING: SAD-BUT-CUTE NARUTO! I don't know if that's even a warning, but this story is sad
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,424 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/23/2013 - Published: 4/8/2012 - Naruto U., Minato N. - Complete
Eternally Yours by Adevlo. D reviews
I knew since the first time those endless pools of azure stared up at me that my heart would always belong to my son. God knew I loved Kushina with everything I had, but those eyes…they pulled at my very soul and I will forever be at their mercy.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,633 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 28 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Minato N., Naruto U. - Complete
Happy Birthday, Naruto by The Un-Wanted Angel reviews
"Naruto Uzumaki! You are to stay after school and write on the board: The Middle Finger IS NOT a Ninja handsign!" "But it's my birthday, Iruka Sensei!" 10-10-12
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 959 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/10/2012 - Naruto U., Minato N. - Complete
Lust at First Sight by seventhSINwrath reviews
45 themes and 45 sentances conerning the couple Hidan x Naruto. Warning: Yaoi and mentioned sex. Read and review please!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,964 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Hidan, Naruto U. - Complete
Yaoi 101 by Stavi reviews
You are Uchiha Sasuke, its time you teach the class everything you know about the very special 'uke'. Chap 2: You are Uzumaki Naruto, its time you helped save your kind, the uke, and warn them about the evil 'seme'. Yaoi and such.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,378 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 556 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 3/24/2008 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
From A to Z by BlackBee reviews
26 stories of Kyuubi and Naruto all based around words beginning with each letter of the alphabet! Warning: YAOI. KyuuNaru and a few KyuuDark!Naru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 38,741 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 9/14/2012 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama - Complete
Pain by Peace Luver N' Scar JadedQueen reviews
Screams. Crying. Pleading. Bleeding. Praying. Dying. Six Things that I felt in my whole Life, yet somehow lived though. It's time for Revenge, and they will pay. Slight Gore and Horror. Angst and Tragedy. Small Poem Included Between Story Paragraphs.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Published: 10/7/2012 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama - Complete
Aftermath by Peace Luver N' Scar JadedQueen reviews
Naruto Joins the Akatsuki and Leaves Konoha, tired of the Hate and Abuse. This is the Aftermath of what happened after he left. One-Shot! Mentions of Gore and Horror Scenes
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 596 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Naruto U. - Complete
A Father's Wrath by SaiyanWarrior200 reviews
Most people believed The Yondaime to be Naruto's father but they were wrong. His true father had to watch as Kyuubi was sealed into his newborn son and sent into a world of hatred. And now, he wants Vengeance. Read and Review Please. Main pairing NaruTayu
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 87 - Words: 412,510 - Reviews: 1857 - Favs: 2,177 - Follows: 1,281 - Updated: 6/21/2012 - Published: 2/13/2008 - Orochimaru, Naruto U. - Complete