Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance All The Love-Channy
All The Love-Channy
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 05-12-11
Founder: JustAnotherGirl1998 - Stories: 26 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 92286
For all you Channy lovers out there, here is something you can relate too. If you love reading them, but dont know how to write them, look in here. If you love to write about them, but have never read them, look in here. This is ALL Channy. Angst, Romance, DRAMA, Friendship, ECT! Just NO Femeslash, or DUDE slash! Thank you very much. Please write story's for it, it would make me happy. Have a great day. CHANNY LOVERS REUNITE! lol

Realising Reality by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sonny figured out,that yes Chad Dylan Cooper was the one for her.When Tawni forces her to go after him,does she?Do you think their love will flurish?Or do you think it will fall in the ground?Find out when you read it! R&R
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,012 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/27/2011 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
See No More by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
It is a song fic on the song See No More by Joe Jonas. Sonny and Chad get into a fight, and sooner or later they break up. But they dont get back together. I hope you like this song fic. Please review!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,312 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/2/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
So Far So Great? by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sonny and Chad are happily dating for one month now.But when stuff goes wrong,it gets a bump in her life and in Chad.Her and Tawni take a bump in the rode of friendship as well.What do you think happens?What do you think causes the bumps?Read and find out
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/2/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Love You Forever by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sequel to Bestfriends Forever.Sonny and Chad have a son,living happily for a couple minutes,until they do something you wouldnt expect they do right after having a baby.What do you think happens?Find out when you read this sequel!Please read and review!:
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,378 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
True Love by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sonny is best friends with Tawni Hart, but when she doesnt come to pick Sonny up, Sonny has to phone an unlikly friend for help. What do you think happens? Do you think he is the usual jerk, or is he actually nice to Sonny? Read and find out. AU
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,899 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/25/2011 - Published: 9/20/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
Marry Me by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Chad askes Sonny to marry him.So this story takes place at the porposal,then at the wedding.Mostly wedding.Cute,Corny,and Funny too.I hope you love this story.Super long,and took a long time to make it perfect!Hope u love it,please read and review. R&R!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,943 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/28/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Leaving The Past Behind by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sonny is dating this horrible person named Grant.He abuses her so much that she got so tired of it,she moved to Hollywood to play on So Random.She is instantly welcomed into the show.But she meets a blond haired blue eyed beauty that can change everything
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,054 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/16/2011 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Not The One by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Chad's old girlfriend Zariah comes back to live in Hollywood.He meets up with her,but Sonny sees them together and gets jealous,and hurt.She goes back home.When Chad goes back with flowers and chocolates it turns into something totally different.Plz R&R!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,638 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/27/2012 - Published: 10/9/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
And Sometimes I Wonder by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Chad got fired from Mackenzie Falls.He tells Sonny,in hope that she would come with.But she doesnt,she needs to stay with So Random! and her mom. "Chad Dylan Coopers world came crashing down when the words 'Your Fired' rang in his ears" Please R&R!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,168 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/20/2011 - Published: 10/15/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Something From The Past by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Sonny goes to Texas for summer holidays. When she meets Chad, he instantly becomes her bestfriend. What do you think will happen to them? Will the stay bestfriends? Will something happen during? Please read and review!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,459 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/2/2012 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
Waiting for You by TheirDiamonds reviews
A Vacation is a time for relaxation, not relationship triangles. Three casts go on a trip, but soon learn to take sides as love interferes their trip. Sonny is confused, but wants to pick the right one.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 26,553 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 8/2/2010 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Chad D. C.
There She Was by Quite the Imagination reviews
Two-Shot! Ch. 1: My take on how Chad should have asked Sonny out First fanfic Ch. 2: How Chad and Sonny spend their free time Channy and all cliché and sweet! -
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,093 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/11/2011 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Stand There And Watch Me Burn by xxFrostedTeardropxx reviews
He promised her, he'll show restraint that he'll fix their broken relationship. But he didn't and all Miss Sonny Munroe could do was watch him slowly burn her to ashes. Watch him hurt her over and over again, but she actually liked it. Channy Trailer.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,400 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/18/2011 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Shadows of the Past by channypop854 reviews
Chad Dylan Cooper- Hollywood heartthrob. Must have had a perfect life, right? Wrong. And when Chad's past comes back to haunt him, will he have to live in the fear he tried to run away from 5 years ago? Channy included! Rated T for abuse.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,182 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/7/2009 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.
Running From the Past by kittenamos reviews
Sonny has just moved to Hollywood and away from her abusive boyfriend. Will she be able to get over her past relationship and move on with her life? Please read and review.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 37 - Words: 25,051 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Pictures Of You by TeddyLuver reviews
Five years. That's how long Sonny has been gone from Hollywood. Now she returns, much to the surprise of many people... including one person Sonny had hoped to never see again. Oneshot songfic to "Pictures of You" by The Last Goodnight.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 17 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Last Kiss by Everafterjunkie reviews
I still remember the look on your face. Lit through the darkness at 1:58. The words that you whispered. For just us to know. You told me you loved me. So why did you go...? For my lovely Danci. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,548 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Hanging On For You by Quite the Imagination reviews
Chad and Sonny, they were strong together until disaster appeared. Sonny injured physically, Chad injured emotionally. As drama continue, is their love story as tragical as Romeo and Juliet? Right now, they're hanging onto each other with dear life.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,189 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/11/2011 - Published: 10/2/2011 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Five Million Butterflies by Everafterjunkie reviews
Chad Dylan Cooper was never one to get nervous, but there's something about this girl that gives him the butterflies, butterflies that make him puke on her, butterflies that get worse as they grow closer.Five million butterflies. Channy one-shot for Heidi
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,324 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Fallen Awake by TheirDiamonds reviews
Today was the day. She hated today, but she loved it so much. It was her wedding day. It was supposed to be perfect. The day she was going to remember for the rest of her life. Why she hated it? Two words. James Conroy. Now, COMPLETE 7/2011
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,800 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/19/2011 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Blame It On Her by TheSarahStar reviews
One thing was for sure, though. If his life was ruined, he'd blame it on her...
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/17/2011 - Chad D. C. - Complete
Bestfriends Forever by JustAnotherGirl1998 reviews
Friends since childhood, now in their teens they realise that they have feelings for eachother. Will they choose to hide those feelings, or shall they embrace them. starts from childhood, then teenhood ratings may change once i get into the older part.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 42,282 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/5/2011 - Published: 5/8/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
April Fools Love by StruckByKlaine8 reviews
It's April Fools day at the Condor Studios. "I love you" "Chad, you didnt say April Fools after that" "I know" Channy
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,829 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/1/2011 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete