Home Community Books Twilight All Things Kidnapperward
All Things Kidnapperward
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 01-05-09
Founder: TorpleKnope - Stories: 9 - Followers: 21 - Staff: 3 - id: 65796
This is a collection of stories in which Edward kidnaps Bella- I love these types of stories, feel free to add any you know of! It would actually be appreciated :)

Talent Search Edward's POV by Stephen King Reincarnated reviews
A group of vampires go to Forks to find talented humans to turn. This is Talent Search from Edward's POV. Come on, you know you want to read this.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,276 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 95 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Talent Search by Stephen King Reincarnated reviews
Darkward. Bella and Alice are captured by a group of vampires searching for talented humans to turn. '“I’m not in a good mood, so I suggest you keep your mouth shut, or I’ll carry you back inside one piece at a time,” Edward threatened.'
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 24,990 - Reviews: 546 - Favs: 600 - Follows: 548 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Bella, Edward
Fugitive for Love by edwardlovesbellaforever reviews
When Bella's marriage to a prison warden becomes a nightmare, she finds solace in an unlikely person with whom she can truly be herself: one of his prisoners. ALL HUMAN AND AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 14 - Words: 48,301 - Reviews: 493 - Favs: 440 - Follows: 175 - Updated: 12/29/2008 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete