Home Community Movies Sweeney Todd All Very Romantic
All Very Romantic
Follow .
Focus: Movies Sweeney Todd, Since: 01-31-12
Founder: BeBopALula - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 98119
Sweenett is great, but do you ever feel like trying something new? If so, this is the community for you! All pairings, except for Sweeney/Lovett and Ben/Nellie, may be featured. Stories with Sweenett as a background/side pairing may also be archived, as long as there's another main pairing.

My Beautiful Broken Savior by obsessivelyfanaticgw09 reviews
"Anthony has always been my savior.The only one who cared enough to do something about that helpless little girl singing to her birds in the window.But now he looked so broken.It hurt me to see him like that, even now after all the pain is gone"One-shot
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Johanna B., Anthony H. - Complete
Tempter, Tempted by quantumspork reviews
Turpin character study. Written several years ago; mostly unedited since. Critique appreciated.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,218 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/11/2011 - Judge Turpin, Johanna B. - Complete
The Caged Bird Sings by Eurydice125 reviews
17 year old Johanna recounts her life so far, detailing the events prior to, during, and after Sweeney Todd. Inspired by both the stage version and the movie.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,982 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/9/2008 - Published: 11/14/2007
And She Was Beautiful by DebajoDeLaCafeina reviews
There was a barber and his wife, and she was beautiful... And Nellie Lovett knew it. Femmeslash. My first Sweeney Todd fanfic. Probably not worth reading.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,842 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Eleanor L., Lucy B. - Complete
Losing Lucy by DebajoDeLaCafeina reviews
Nellie watches as the Lucy she once knew disintegrates into insanity before her eyes. Femmeslash. Rated for mentions of sex.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,723 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Eleanor L., Lucy B.
Pearls Before Swine by x-Goody2Shoes-x reviews
"Items of quality offered to those who do not appreciate them." A two part story about Johanna, set after the movie. I don't own Sweeney Todd. Constructive criticism encouraged.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,084 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Johanna B., Anthony H. - Complete
In The Lonely Zoo by Defying.Expectations reviews
"You didn't start out corrupt. But, of course, no one does."
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2011 - Eleanor L., Judge Turpin - Complete
Your Name by Poetoffire reviews
Anthony tries to explain to Johanna why he slept with Mrs. Lovett. A drabble on the nature of Anthony and Johanna's relationship after the series.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 541 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/28/2011 - Johanna B., Anthony H.
Conquerors by Poetoffire reviews
How the Beadle first meets Judge Turpin, and how he recognizes an equal in the sick calling they share. One-sided Turpin/Bamford, T for a not very nice situation.
Sweeney Todd - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 714 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/4/2011 - Beadle B., Judge Turpin - Complete