Home Community Books Gone All about Drake
All about Drake
Follow .
Focus: Books Gone, Since: 02-22-10
Founder: ARandomBlonde - Stories: 21 - Followers: 8 - id: 79019
Really all about Drake. Any thing in which Drake plays a note-worthy role goes. Power to Drake! PM me to become a staff member.

DRAKE TAKES OVER THE FAYZ by WeAllLiveInAZazeySubmarine reviews
This is just a story about what could happen if mad pyschopath Drake Merwin took over the FAYZ! ENJOY!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,813 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/26/2011 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Drake M., Diana L.
Gaiaphage's Daughter by fangissocoollike reviews
Serena Cable, a sadistic girl, plays a part in the Fayz that no one knows, including her. She may also fall for the one and only, Drake Merwin. Please read :
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 33 - Words: 23,451 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/3/2012 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Drake M. - Complete
Happy Birthday Drake Merwin! by Japotte reviews
Drake wants to know what he's getting for his birthday. But Caine won't tell him. So by mistake, Caine slips and gives Drake something he shouldn't have, which causes Drake to act different. Scarily different. Let's say his birthday didn't go to plan...
Gone - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Drake M., Caine S. - Complete
Shooting for the Bunny by swimgirl99 reviews
Diana is sick and tired of Drake. Finally, she makes a bet. If he wins, she doesn't bother him. If she wins, she confiscates his guns. There's a catch to the bet, though... What will Diana do to win? What's the catch? Read and review to find out!
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Diana L., Drake M.
Linked by Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini reviews
The guidance counselor of Coates Academy has had it with Diana and Drake's constant fighting. Being a part time police office she knows just how to handle these two enemies and make them see eye to eye.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,241 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Drake M., Diana L.
Twisted Pleasure by potterlockedintheshire reviews
"He knew it was sick. Wrong, to get some horrible, twisted pleasure out of seeing his own blood seeping out of his body. But wrong had never felt so good." Drake comes to terms with his sadism. Warning: self-injury, dark.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 468 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Drake M. - Complete
Changed by GoneDrake reviews
A Gone story. Gretchen must pretend to be in love with Drake so that he won't kill her. But what happens when she really does fall in love with him? Will Gretchen change for the better or for the worse?
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,125 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/16/2009 - Published: 8/10/2008 - Drake M.
Demon's First Kiss by Jilli Hearts Adam reviews
Lana was just pondering her own mind when a familiar whip handed boy decides to join her. Oneshot, Drake x Lana. Yes, Drake and Lana, shoot me.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Complete
Cold gaze by PopcornChicken66 reviews
Drake has just met Kaya. But who is she exactly? She's different from anyone he has ever met. Could this girl possibly have the ability to make Drake feel things he's never felt before? Please R&R.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,592 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Drake M. - Complete
Blankets And Snoring by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
Diana and Drake are in an unfortunate situation... They have to share a room for a night. Just a little oneshot of Drake and Diana interaction!
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Drake M., Diana L. - Complete
Break by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
A chapter between chapter 13 and chapter 14 of "The Sharpest Lives". Alex is going to poof, and nobody has told her that they have a way of beating it. Will she stay in the FAYZ or vacate? Song is "Break" by Three Days Grace.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,666 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Drake M. - Complete
I Need You by Miss Rouge Apple reviews
Suddenly, Caine let go of the telekinetic grip, using both hands to grab onto Drake's shoulders. His eyes were wide, too much white showing in his usually confident, dark eyes. "I NEED YOU!" He yelled. Dedicated to Caris L. Clearwater! CaineXDrake
Gone - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Caine S., Drake M. - Complete
Self Esteem by Armygirl0604 reviews
Drake's just a sucker with no self esteem! Song: Self Esteem-Offspring
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/10/2010 - Drake M., Diana L. - Complete
Alternate Endings by Hayley Who reviews
Drake & Caine fight scene, with alternate endings for both Drake lovers and Caine lovers.
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 557 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Complete
Gone Drabbels! by Caris L. Clearwater reviews
Just a bunch of random drabbels I came up with. All the drabbels that shouldn't, but indecently will, happen. Feel free to review and flame. I always need a steady fire going to roast my marshmallows!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,320 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/30/2010 - Published: 1/15/2010
The Sharpest Lives by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
Set after GONE. Caine, Drake, and Diana meet a girl who's fate quickly becomes intertwined with theirs. (Apologies for overdone theme of Drake-And-A-Girl. Updated after two year hiatus.)
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 61,477 - Reviews: 278 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Drake M.
Secrets by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
Everyone has secrets. Drake and Lana songfic for OneRepublic's "Secrets", set after Drake got his whip-arm. A little romance, mostly angst-ish. Yes, Drake and Lana. Together. In a pairing. I like it. R&R!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,829 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Published: 2/19/2010 - Drake M., Lana L. - Complete
Tales of Diana & Drake by Hayley Who reviews
Just tales of Diana & Drake. Rated T for minor coarse language. Final chapter up! x
Gone - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 7,833 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/3/2010 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Diana L., Drake M.
Can I Trust You? by Life Starts Now reviews
There is a distinct lack of slash in the Gone pairing - so I've decided to make up for it. This story is m/m, SamXDrake angst. Obviously, it is not canon.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Sam T., Drake M. - Complete
Walk This Way by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
Short oneshots for various pairings, all for different songs from The White Tie Affair's album "Walk This Way". There's some Orc and Bette, some Drake and Astrid, even some ZIL! So come on in and enjoy the random pairings!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,006 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Complete