Home Community TV Shows Lizzie McGuire All about Kate!
All about Kate!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Lizzie McGuire, Since: 12-05-05
Founder: Daphne Kathy Goodman - Stories: 45 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 25417
that mean person on the show who's misunderstood. there's more to kate then meets the eyes...

Her Five Loves by lilyqueen777 reviews
Kate reflects on the five men on her life that impacted her life. please r&r! Pairings: Kate&Matt, Kate&Gordo, Kate&Mr.Digs, Kate&Larry, Kate&Ethan, and some hints of Gordo&Lizzie and Larry&Miranda.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Complete
Less Than Beautiful by lilyqueen777 reviews
Funny how falling in love with her best friend was never meant to happen, and yet it did. Warning: Femslash. Implied Gordo & Lizzie, and onesided Miranda & Lizzie. Please r&r!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 143 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Complete
The Old Dust in the Flame by Little Miss Novella reviews
I'm not me, reflected Kate. There's a reason why Miranda hates Kate a lot. Implied KatexMiranda, LizziexGordo. Warning: Femslash. Don't like then don't read it!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 297 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/14/2010 - Kate S., Miranda S. - Complete
Pretend to Eat for Me by Little Miss Novella reviews
Pretend to eat for me. And I did. Implied Eating Disorder. Kate's PoV. Please r&r!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/22/2008 - Kate S. - Complete
Pretend by Little Miss Novella reviews
And the pretending doesn't make it any easier. Kate's PoV.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 213 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Kate S. - Complete
Summer Romance by Black Knight 03 reviews
In San Francisco together, Kate and Gordo reestablish their old friendship. As it develops into something more, will what happens in San Francisco, stay in San Francisco? [KG]
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,953 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 14 - Updated: 11/14/2004 - Published: 7/16/2004 - Complete
My Little Secret by EvErYoNeChAnGeS reviews
I close my blue eyes as the strong wind blows fiercely through my honey blonde hair. After four years, I’m finally seeing her. I wonder what she looks like, what color her eyes are. Or how smart she is. I ring the doorbell to my former home.[a Kate Stor
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,304 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/17/2003
Kate's Birthday by Black Knight 03 reviews
Sequel to Wake Me Up. A few months after the Kessler party, Kate has her true friends back and is slowly rebuilding her life into the one she wants. Now for her birthday, she wants the final piece that'll finally make her happy. One-shot KG
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,807 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/10/2004 - Complete
Demonic Angels by DevilChild1 reviews
Danny's cheating on Kate, screwin with her mind, but Kate knows... and is out hulimate him (it's kinda weird... not that great...) R+R
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 871 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/25/2001
It Doesn't Even Matter by brokenflower reviews
Kate's POV. At her ten year high school reunion Kate reflects on what went wrong.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,264 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/17/2002
Popularity by novelist reviews
Kate Sanders thinks about the sacrafice of friendship for popularity.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 600 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/25/2003 - Complete
A Cry From a Zombie by TasChiBandGirl reviews
Songfic to Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life". An inner monologue from Kate before a date from Ethan. one-sided Kate/Gordo and K/E. Rated PG-13 for Angst levels
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,312 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/2/2003
One More Day in Paradise by keeponwritin reviews
Kate seems to have the perfect life. But what lies beneath the mask of popularity?
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,319 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2003 - Complete
5th Grade Woes by keeponwritin reviews
Kate Sanders deals with crushes, friendships and adolescenceall the wonders that are 5th grade.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,792 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 4/13/2004 - Published: 4/19/2003
The Kate Files by Savannah Phoenix reviews
A peek into the Princess' life. As told by Kate. Not what you expect.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 301 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/1/2003
Fallen Angel by funky pink high top reviews
Sleeping with guilt, with unspoken words, and with someone you aren't supposed to. Starring Kate Sanders.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,376 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 7/8/2003 - Published: 7/5/2003
The Girl In The Mirror by DevilChild1 reviews
Maybe Kate had other reasons for leaving group, maybe she was just speeding up what would happen in the end no matter what... But how does she feel about her new statis & her new friends, her new life R+R please!!!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,209 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/25/2001
False Self: Confessions of A Teenage Girl by Nicole Lo reviews
Insecurities ... we all have them, but some can cover it up better than others. Like Claire. Her life seems flawless ... until Lizzie and Miranda become apart of her world. Even they become like Kate. When will the madness end? Will Claire ever escape?
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 37,438 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/29/2009 - Published: 12/28/2002 - Complete
Scars by Alastar reviews
Scars. Emotional ones are easier to hide than physical ones. I have both. Some my own making, and others from the environment I live in. And now I'm suffering the consequences of my actions. *A Kate POV*
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/9/2003
Kate's real Life by crazycarson1 reviews
Kate's life may see perfect, but boy are you wrong. She tells about her views on everything, from her views on classmates, including the trio.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 915 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/21/2003
World's On My Shoulders by crying-bloodx reviews
Kate's life is perfect. If you subtract the drugs, sex and misery. Will she finally break? And what are the consequences if she does? Rating may raise to R later.
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 9/2/2003
I Have Nothing by PiXiE-LiCiOuS reviews
['I was determined to get inside Kate's head, to find out what really went on. I wanted to help her... But I never thought that would mean losing her forever.'] Set in 6th Grade
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 10/25/2003 - Published: 9/3/2003
So, anyway by Crimson Lipstick reviews
Companion piece to 'So, yeah'. You know many things. You also know many things other people don’t know. But you still don’t know why she changed..... R&R!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,382 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/16/2005 - Complete
So, yeah by Crimson Lipstick reviews
If Lizzie had remained friends with Angel Lieberman, what would her life have turned out as? Taken from the episode 'Bad Girl McGuire'. One shot. R&R!
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/3/2005 - Complete
No Exit by Daphne Kathy Goodman reviews
A meeting occurs...but what is the real story of Kate Sanders? Did she kill herself on purpose or by accident? Reader gets to decide here. First fic in LM fic! Please read and review! [oneshot.]
Lizzie McGuire - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 291 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/6/2005 - Complete
42 | Page 1 2 Next »