Home Community General All around the Universe
All around the Universe
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-26-11
Founder: Jedi Ani Unduli - Stories: 2,548 - Followers: 1 - id: 96082
These are some of my favorite stories from different universes. Enjoy.

Brothers Gone Astray by heir-of-darkness-wrath reviews
When Atem and Yugi are orphaned as young boys, Atem takes it upon himself to keep his promise to his father and protect Yugi. Following their lives from then forward.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,189 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 11/11/2014 - Atem, Pegasus C., YĆ«gi M.
Matthias and Cornflower Their Story by Cornflower Fieldmouse reviews
*COMPLETE*Romance story of Matthias and Cornflower. (duh... heehee). I wouldnt suggest reading it if you like romantical stories that arent mushy, cuz i am a hopeless romantic, and there is absolutely NO action/adventure in it at all. So sorry.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 22,577 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/15/2002 - Published: 7/14/2002 - Complete
Bring Them Back by Red of Rivendell reviews
Cornflower's prayer to Martin to bring her family home.
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 115 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/18/2004
Voice of an Angel by SorcererTech reviews
Every night I go outside and look at the stars, thinking about her. I always ask "Are you there?" There's never an answer. I never expect there to be one. But even though I can't see her, I know Cornflower's there...
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 495 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/19/2008 - Complete
The Petal Trail by MissJEDoe reviews
Cornflower finds herself in a strange place and needs to find out what's going on. Basically a bit of fluff, but a series of short stories for each character I think of.
Redwall - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,145 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/24/2013 - Published: 10/13/2013 - Martin the Warrior, Matthias, Cornflower, Laterose
Only Time by The Italian Peach reviews
[MatthiasCornflower, Songfic, Oneshot] Matthias reflects on his relationship with Cornflower, back to the day they met. Might be PG, not sure. REVISED SO LYRICS STAND OUT
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 7/25/2005 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Complete
Until by Lilliane reviews
AU. There's a ball at Redwall Abbey! Constance, Brother Alf, Tim, and Tess plot together, and the shy Matthias asks the humiliated Cornflower to dance...(oneshot with song "Until..." from Kate & Leopold)
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,348 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Complete
Funny the Way It Is by Captain Kork reviews
Eddie finds it all too easy to fall in love with a story, especially when it is told with so much affection. WestThallen OT3
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/15 - [Eddie T., Barry A., Iris W.] - Complete
True to Your Heart by Rosa Cotton reviews
Bifur secretly ships Kili and Tauriel. Movieverse, AU. #IFDrabble
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 153 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14 - Bifur, Thorin, Tauriel, Kili - Complete
A Sweater for Gibbs by Rosa Cotton reviews
Hadn't Dori warned Nori their little brother was very young and overly sensitive? Modern AU. #IFDrabble.
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 160 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/14 - Nori, Ori - Complete
I'll Make a Fan Out of You by Rosa Cotton reviews
What is Loki a fan of? The answer may surprise you. AU. #IFDrabble.
Thor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 148 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/14 - Loki, Thor - Complete
Reaching for the Sky by Rosa Cotton reviews
Natasha is a huge ice dance fan. Steve doesn't get it. Movieverse, AU. #IFDrabble.
Captain America - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 151 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15 - [Steve R./Capt. America, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow] - Complete
Experiments, Enchantments, Kisses, oh My! by Rosa Cotton reviews
Who knew Uncle Andrew to be a romantic meddler? AU. #IFDrabble.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 245 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15 - [Digory Kirke, Polly Plummer] Andrew Ketterley - Complete
Retention of a First, Lost Love by Rosa Cotton reviews
J. R. R. Tolkien's reaction to the fuss surrounding Aragorn and Eowyn in the movies is not exactly what C. S. Lewis and Charles Williams expected. AU. #IFDrabble.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 255 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/15 - Aragorn, Eowyn - Complete
Happy Ending by Rosa Cotton reviews
Susan could never compete with a star. VOTDT movieverse. #IFDrabble.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 144 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/15 - Susan Pevensie - Complete
The Trouble with Engagements, Proposals, and Weddings by Rosa Cotton reviews
Amidst the increasingly frantic wedding preparations Kili was thoroughly unhappy. As was Bilbo, though not for the same reasons. Movieverse, AU. No slash. Female!Bilbo.
Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/6 - [Kili, Bilbo B.] - Complete
Reflected in the Mirror by Rosa Cotton reviews
Young Sam and Frodo remind Bilbo of Fili and Kili. Movieverse. No slash.
Crossover - Lord of the Rings & Hobbit - Rated: K - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 408 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/6 - Frodo B., Samwise G., Bilbo B. - Complete
Thorin by IheartOakenshield193712 reviews
Surprise at prom, lovely boyfriend, Billa really couldn't ask for anything more: HighSchool!AU Thorin/Fem!Bilbo
Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,442 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 2h ago - Published: 5/1/2013 - Thorin, Bilbo B.
The Green Leaves of Summer by Valairy Scot reviews
QuiGon must decide between a lovely plant and his padawan who is allergic to it. Backstory to Silent Raindrops, which is backstory to To Spare His Heart.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,171 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Obi-Wan K., Qui-Gon J. - Complete
Silent Raindrops by Valairy Scot reviews
One sick, and one worried Jedi, and then the reverse. The fear of loss makes one Jedi realize how much he loves, and how he dares not admit it, for to love and lose will destroy him. Not until the sequel does he realize that denial of love is not the solu
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,594 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2006 - Qui-Gon J., Obi-Wan K.
Minding the Thoughtful by Aiden Skywalker reviews
ObiWan Kenobi and QuiGon Jinn weren't always padawan and master...
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 822 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/25/2007 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Obi-Wan K., Qui-Gon J. - Complete
Freefall by mlinyaia reviews
After a mission ObiWan and QuiGon have an accident on their way back to the Temple.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,505 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/6/2008 - Obi-Wan K., Qui-Gon J. - Complete
The Wizard of Dagobah by Anakin T Skywalker reviews
The Wizard of Oz - Star Wars style! Extremely Ridiculous!
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,688 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/10/2008 - Luke S., Darth Vader - Complete
More Than Just A Hero by Anakin T Skywalker reviews
A recording made by Anakin Skywalker, dated approximately 21 B.B.Y. during the Clone Wars. Never before released to the public, this recording shows another side of one of our galaxy's most famous heroes!
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,321 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/13/2008 - Anakin Skywalker - Complete
Gone by Anakin T Skywalker reviews
One moment, he was sleeping peacefully. Then, just like that, he was gone.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,234 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/13/2008 - Obi-Wan K., Anakin Skywalker
2,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »