Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who All the best OC doctor who stories
All the best OC doctor who stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 05-20-12
Founder: FallenSoul62 - Stories: 133 - Followers: 55 - id: 100329
hiya all
i made this community for those who like OC doctor who stories and are having a hard time finding them. So here you go enjoy lol

The Dream Lady by alloftimeandspacemelodypond reviews
1st in the 'Insane Child Of The TARDIS' series. When under attack by the Dream Lord, The TARDIS' releases her heart in humanoid form, The TARDIS' daughter, to help The Doctor; The Dream Lady as she is first known. Innocent and having no idea what is going on, she helps The Doctor, Rory and Amy escape the dream worlds, and manages to survive, so The Doctor will never be alone. 11/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 38,983 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/17/2013 - Published: 12/25/2012 - 11th Doctor, Dream Lord - Complete
The Lost Girl by AllieKatz reviews
Allyson is alone, trapped, tortured, and afraid. Until the Doctor comes along, saving her. But will she get to travel with him and Rose? Why can't she remember anything other than her name? Doctor/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 139,647 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 8/2/2013 - Published: 10/16/2012 - 10th Doctor
The Glowing Stars by wibblywobblywhogirl reviews
A quick late-night hike to clear the pain of a migraine and a solitary life turns Evelyn's existence into something extraordinary when, with the help of a mad man in a blue box, she discovers that she has the ability to do truly amazing, impossible things, things a human should be simply unable to do. The catch? She endangers herself and others each and every day...
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 77,286 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 7/1/2014 - Published: 5/23/2014 - 10th Doctor, OC - Complete
Random Time Jumps: Profanatic by HopeForDuende reviews
m/m Doctor x oc - Finn's just a normal bloke from Australia, who has an obsession with the show Doctor Who. Luckily for him, he gets brought into the world via annoying white light and is soon appearing alongside the Doctor throughout random points of the Time Lord's timeline. Sounds confusing? You betcha! (ps. they totally fall in love & its disgusting) 10/oc 11/oc 12/oc doctor/oc
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,463 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/25 - Published: 9/14 - [10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC, 12th Doctor]
Across Space and Time by Heartlocket1004 reviews
Lilian Tyler is visiting her aunt Jackie for Christmas, following her cousin Rose's disappearance, when something strange happens. A strange wheezing noise that has Jackie flying out of the flat. From there, Lily's life is turned upside down as the man everyone calls 'the Doctor' enters her life. Follow her travels and what happens when she realizes she might... be in love. 10xOC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 98 - Words: 397,859 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 9/25 - Published: 4/1 - [10th Doctor, OC]
Stella by Starlight by thesituation016 reviews
PT: 1 Stolen from her home and relentlessly experimented upon, she thought there was no hope for her future until The Face of Boe saved her and started her on the path of a life of adventure, excitement, and romance.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 138,529 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 10/7/2015 - Published: 7/31/2015 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, OC
The Doctor and Jessa by TotallyInspired reviews
She was pulled out of her world, sad with her existence. She lived young, while everybody around her grew old and died. Life was filled with books and being detached, until she met the Doctor. He was sad after war, swearing to close himself off fully to prevent the pain. Life was filled with running, until he met Jessa.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 54,306 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 9/26/2015
You get Burned by ShadowTeir reviews
I played with fire, it was only a matter of time before I got burned... Time can be rewritten I had no idea how much... Link Series 10/OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 155,478 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 10/17/2015 - Published: 5/17/2013 - [10th Doctor, OC]
Intercession by LizzeXX reviews
11/OC -Time Lady- If the second-to-last thing the Doctor expected in the Byzantium was for someone to fall through a crack in time, and not just anyone, a Time Lady, then the absolute last thing he expected was for them to share a very powerful but forbidden connection. Can he handle the Ambassador's refusal of him as well as the danger of the cracks? First in the Emissary Reports.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 17,125 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 270 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 5/20 - [11th Doctor, OC] [Amelia P./Amy, Rory W.]
The Twelfth Doctor by Imagination Live reviews
The Doctor regenerates again and this is a story of his new adventures.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,250 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/30/2013 - Clara O.
The Worlds Within by Imagination Live reviews
The Doctor has another new companion just who and what could she be? While watching a solar flare, a premeditated series of events causes the TARDIS to malfunction and create an outer-dimensional rift that brings together several worlds into the TARDIS, creating a hilariously wacky environment that brings things that stump even the Doctor. AU, OC
Crossover - Doctor Who & Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,778 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 11/1/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N., Iron Man
Two Hearted Rapunzel by woundedowl reviews
She was just a rare pet of a rich collector, never stepping out of her cage, a library without any doors or windows. Her entire life she was controlled, watched, and her only company were the countless books they gave her. But she dreamt of one day seeing the sky. Then he came. The most terrifying man in the universe. The Doctor.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,669 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 7/23/2014 - Published: 6/18/2014 - 10th Doctor, OC
Storm: Time Jump by Heartlocket1004 reviews
Teresa Storm is a regular girl in our universe- well, as regular as Whovians get. But her life changes drastically when she sees a mysterious, Tardis blue light and touches it, only to stumble into the world of Doctor Who. Follow as she struggles to adapt to her new life bouncing around the Doctor's timeline and trying to find her own place in this new world. 1st in Storm series.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 49 - Words: 185,101 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 318 - Updated: 9/25 - Published: 4/28 - 9th Doctor, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, OC
The Doctor's Skye by Sophia Kaiba reviews
Skye Harkness, the younger sister of Jack Harkness, is an ex Time Agent, just like her brother and winds up meeting Rose and the Doctor in the middle of the London Blitz in 1941. Watch what happens when she joins up with the Doctor on his travels. (9th Doctor/OC to start with before the 10th Doctor)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 51,654 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 6/11 - Published: 4/25 - [10th Doctor, OC] Jack H., Rose T.
Unpredictable (The Seer Series 1) by Serena The Seer reviews
Paige Williams works for Torchwood and is about to get a suprise vist from her brother and his fiance along with a certain Doctor. Later she finds out she's a Time Lady from the planet Gallifrey, with the Doctors help she has to choose who she wants to be. Starts from S5 E06. This is the first in the Seer Series.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 106,725 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 5/15/2015 - [11th Doctor, OC] [Amelia P./Amy, Rory W.] - Complete
The Doctor and the Student by Yukiko2049 reviews
Before the Doctor met Martha, he went on a trip to Cambridge University. There he met Emma Smith, a twenty-year-old student. Together they saved the University and started to travel the Universe. To Emma's disappointment, the first trip goes to 2007... 10/OC First one in the "Emma Chronicles" Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who nor any other TV show/Movie/Book that are mentioned.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 77,520 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 10/20/2013 - Published: 1/4/2013 - 10th Doctor, Martha J., OC - Complete
A Man Named The Doctor by WolframLover09 reviews
Kassie was just minding her own business at her job. Until one day, a man in a fitted suit and glasses came in and changed everything. Rating may change!
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,554 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 12/4/2015 - Published: 12/2/2015 - [10th Doctor, OC] Rose T., Jack H.
Hello, my love by X-Lisa-Anne-X reviews
Sequel to 'Goodbye, my love' - Luna Addison Scott, the impossible girl. She was the Doctor's Ally Maria Halt and she doesn't even know it. What will happen when The Doctor finds out that his lost love has been reincarnated several times? Will Luna ever get her memory back from each time she has died? Or will she have to start all over again? Second in 'The Impossible Love' Series.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 35,937 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 9/20/2014 - Published: 7/18/2014 - [11th Doctor, OC]
Goodbye, my love by X-Lisa-Anne-X
What if The Doctor never loved Rose Tyler? What if it were someone else? Someone who he'd traveled with constantly when he had no one? This girl travelled with him across the stars and died saving Earth. The 10th Doctor makes his last goodbyes and the last savoured one is Ally Maria Halt. [One-Shot] First in 'The Impossible Love' Series.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,219 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/14/2014 - 10th Doctor, OC - Complete
From the Beginning(Hiatus) by Divyanna0716 reviews
Life was dull for Annabelle Claire. Day in and day out, repeating the same actions. Her life changed drastically when she found an item that threw her into her favorite TV show, Doctor Who. The life shes always dreamed of, isn't exactly what she expected. With every adventure, she gains friends makes enemy's, and maybe she'll even find love. (1-12 x OC) Temporary Hiatus.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 67,364 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 11/27/2015 - [10th Doctor, 4th Doctor, OC, 9th Doctor]
Consumed By Drums by Rox Malone reviews
Ali Carter was on vacation when she suddenly woke up in a hospital on the moon! She meets the Doctor and Martha Jones, and decides to travel with them. It turns out she may not even be human anymore. First in the Sphinx Chronicles. 10/OC.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,212 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 1/13 - 10th Doctor, OC, Martha J., The Master
Georgia On My Mind by THACA221B reviews
AU! Rose wasnt the only one who met the Doctor that day. There was also her older sister, Georgia Tyler. Georgie, currently employed as a mechanic, is the perfect companion for the Doctor. And maybe something more. I don't own Doctor Who, only Georgia.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,398 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 3/19 - Published: 3/11 - [10th Doctor, OC, 9th Doctor] Rose T.
Time Lord's Hearts by Raine44354 reviews
I've made it through the Doctor's regeneration. But what if I can't make it until the next. Canary Wharf is looming down on me. I don't want to leave my Doctor, not after we've begun to get closer. But I might just have to. Should be read in order.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 91,380 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 242 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 12/25/2013 - Published: 1/6/2012 - 10th Doctor
Once Upon Another Time: Book 1 by Artemis Sherwood reviews
Diana Scott is mysteriously thrown into the Doctor's universe, where her family doesn't exist, her friends are gone, and there's no way back home for her. But something's not right because the Doctor isn't married to River, there are four new Gallifreyans in the Doctor's life that shouldn't exist, and the Master - well, he's willing to rip the universe apart to have control of her.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,753 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 3/26 - Published: 3/14 - 3rd Doctor, The Master, 11th Doctor, OC
You Never Forget Your First Doctor by Raine44354 reviews
It was supposed to be just a family trip to London. I never expected for me to see that big blue box. Nor did I expect that the Doctor was real. All I know is that I have to save them, even if I kill myself doing so. 9th Doctor x OC
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 94,250 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 263 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 12/2/2011 - Published: 9/9/2011 - 9th Doctor - Complete
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »