Home Community Books Twilight All the other Cullens
All the other Cullens
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 07-03-10
Founder: miss-volturi-princess - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 83078
yeah, yeah, Edward and Bella are cute and all, but what about the other Cullens? your Jalice, Emalie, and Carlime hub. all ratings, and lengths, completed and non-completed.

The Chase by Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes reviews
"The big gray one thought Emmett was over the line, and he got defensive. Of course Rosalie reacted to that, and everyone left the chase to protect their companions." Rosalie's POV on the pursuit for Victoria in Eclipse. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,618 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/10/2011 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Why Lovers Can Never Compete by Mackenzie L reviews
There was something undeniably romantic about opposing one's lover in a game of chess. They were unrelenting in this small-scale battle, both desiring to emerge the victor...but only one would win. Two-shot. Written for MelissaMargaret.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,939 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 12/8/2010 - Carlisle, Esme - Complete
Her Gentle Soul by dress her up in fairytales reviews
Carlisle/Esme. I never thought I would see her again, but there she was, and I wanted to take her with me.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,408 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/7/2011 - Carlisle, Esme - Complete
For Better or Worse by Terez reviews
Collection of Alice and Jasper one-shots.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 19,816 - Reviews: 272 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 11/18/2012 - Published: 4/25/2010 - Alice, Jasper
I will never let you go by miss-volturi-princess reviews
Rosalie kills a guy that looked like Royce king, Emmett comforts her. FLUFF! first fanfic plese r&r
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 528 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Marry Me by Terez reviews
Jasper proposes to Alice.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,140 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/26/2010 - Alice, Jasper - Complete