Home Community Games Star Ocean Alnel Shippers of the World Unite!
Alnel Shippers of the World Unite!
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Ocean, Since: 11-15-04
Founder: Nuklear Firefly - Stories: 86 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 8040
Here's the C2 community for AlbelxNel shippers everywhere. Join in, read some fics, revel in the fluff and joy. :

Hold This Moment by Aleu The Lunar Wolf reviews
Another short story for my favorite couple Albel and Nel! Alnel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/29/2005 - Complete
Until the End by silver thorns reviews
Desperate to see his lover's face once more, Albel will do whatever it takes. Even if it means uncovering the secrets of the darkest magic known to mankind - necromancy. Alnel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,150 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/30/2005 - Published: 11/16/2005 - Albel N., Nel Z. - Complete
Just A Little Kindness by Aleu The Lunar Wolf reviews
Sometimes a little kindness and love from a young women can heal a cold hearted man. Yep another Alnel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 741 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/3/2005 - Albel N., Nel Z. - Complete
THE NATIONAL INTERESTS by calisto-lynn reviews
in short this story is happenning some short time after Fayt, and his party defeated Luther. It all begins with another peace conferrence in Mosel ruins.AlbelxNel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,568 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/7/2005
Operation: Magic Mistletoe Madness by Kikeri Ki reviews
It's the first Christmas in Elicoor. However Roger has started inventing again. we all know how bad that's going to be...however this invention might not be so bad...[oneshot] [CliffxMirage, FaytxMaria, AlbelxNel]
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,290 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Complete
A Short Story by Commie Sky reviews
AlbelNel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 64 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Complete
Cravings by Demoneyes 14 reviews
Nel has a craving... And Albel won't let her have it. AlNel
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Complete
Dreaming in Crimson by A Random Little Person reviews
Albel has dreams of Nel, and she of him. What happens when they realise that the other has dreams. Kinda dark.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 558 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/15/2006
Ever Onward by reiniku reviews
There's a few things that happened that no one knew about, save for two. Journey upon journey has led them here. And there's a few things that only the two will know about in the future. Alnel.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 28,712 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/27/2006 - Published: 1/10/2006 - Albel N., Nel Z.
Albel and the Toaster by A Random Little Person reviews
A response to the challenge fics on Sorceressmyst's profile. Involving Albel, Peppita a toaster, and of course, Nel. Will be AlbelxNel.
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,444 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/30/2006 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Complete
Understanding by A Random Little Person reviews
After Nel finds out about the manner of her father's death, she finds that she more similar to someone than she thought. AlbelxNel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2006 - Complete
Psychotic Spa Day by Lorelai Kline reviews
After a rough day of working off stress Nel is talked into going to the spa. She had no idea just what she was in for. Alnel
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,474 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/7/2006 - Complete
Same Love by Harbinger Loki reviews
Alnel. Albel dreams of parallel dimensions, telling of his journey as the Prime Albel to loving his now wife, the Prime Nel. Read and Review, please.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,348 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/10/2006 - Complete
Prelude to the Soul by Blue Persuasion reviews
Sequel to Inside My Heart Inner demons are hard to conquer. Sometimes a search can turn out to be a life long journey. Especially when the search is to find one's soul. AlNel.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,211 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/2/2006 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Albel N., Nel Z.
My Wicked Valentine by Diamond Mask reviews
It's Valentine's Day on Elicoor Two and Albel decides it is the perfect day to pursue Nel, with a little help from a reluctant Fayt. Will his quest for love end in disaster? AlbelxNel.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,546 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Complete
My Valentine by Aleu The Lunar Wolf reviews
Yeah since it's Valentines day I wrote up a Alnel Valentine fiction. Now don't murder me if you don't like Valentines day. I just wanted to write it.
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Albel N., Nel Z. - Complete
Sick person, Special person by Nokohema reviews
Nel got sick and everyone got worried. What happens when The Wicked helps out this sick Crimson Blade. AlbelXNel! Alnel!
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Complete
All About Love And Music by Naadya reviews
Nel Zelpher joins a band as their bass player. She falls in love with the lead singer, Albel Nox. Can their relationship really work out, or was it doomed from the start? Please R&R. AlbelxNel, CliffxMirage, FaytxSophia
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,244 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/12/2009 - Published: 12/8/2005 - [Albel N., Nel Z.] - Complete
Cast Away by Aleu The Lunar Wolf reviews
Based on the movie Albel and Nel end of stranded on a island after a plane crash. Friends idea. Bad at summary’s. Read.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/19/2006 - Albel N., Nel Z.
You Made Me Love You by Kikeri Ki reviews
A poem/song from Albel wrote for his true love. AlbelxNel
Star Ocean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/26/2006 - Albel N., Nel Z. - Complete
Crimson Blood by Mystic Dragon Eyes reviews
A crimson princess......A crimson knight.....A terrible war divides a country and two people from each side meet and their hearts become one, but will their countries allow it? Love and betrayal, dark and light. AlbelXNel
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,110 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/10/2008 - Published: 11/26/2005
A Different Kind of Alliance by Crimson Blade Kos-mos reviews
An AlbelxNel fanfic taking place at the time of the war between Airyglyph and Aquaria. Will the war between their countries affect their relationship, or will they live happily ever after
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 20,829 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 11/19/2005 - Complete
Forget Me Not by Elentaria reviews
Arriving late in Kirlsa, Nel decides to stay so that she can meet with Albel the next day. But it was just the beginning of a sinister plot to take their lives. Along the way, Albel loses something very important: His memory,leaving only Nel left to help.
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,540 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/24/2008 - Published: 3/1/2006
Memory Rain by BiBi Tenshi reviews
[SO3]Ordered by the King of Airyglyph to explore the newly uncovered ruins, Albel has no choice but to get help from his former comrade Nel Zelpher. But the ruins hold something of an importance to Albel, and he may discover a past unimaginable.[AlbelNel]
Star Ocean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,111 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/30/2004
Crimson Shadow by SoulShdw reviews
There was then a long silence before Nel spoke again, “I don't plan on asking you what happened down in those dungeons, nor do I want to know. I just want to know if you're going to be okay.” I blow at summaries...
Star Ocean - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,778 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/30/2004 - Complete
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »