Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Alvin loves Brittany
Alvin loves Brittany
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 01-07-11
Founder: 3453444 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 88607
Hello world this is a place for all true Alvittany fans out there! Come on check it out you know you want to… :)

Alvin & Brittany: The Beginning by theodorefan100 reviews
This is a story I've been planning to do for ILuvTheChipmunks for a while now and have FINALLY gotten to write it. Hope you like it!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 922 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
A Night To Remember by MoonAndIce reviews
What happens when Alvin can't fall asleep and he sneaks out of house? And his biggest rival followed him? Will sparks fly between them? Or will they just made things even worse?Will they figure out that they love each other? Better than summary! CGI!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,813 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Brittany's Birthday Present by Alvin and Brittany Seville reviews
My first AlvinxBrittany one shot! Based on the movies! It's Brittany's birthday and Alvin doesn't know! What will he do when Brittany discovers he's forgotten? Read to find out!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,645 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
I'd dream about you by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
When Alvin dreams about his best friend Brittany, he realizes that he may be in love with her. But Brittany only considers him as her best friend. Will Alvin tell her how he feels? But more importantly, will Brittany feel the same way? AXB one shot!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/26/2010 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Afraid of falling in love with you by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
When Brittany was a little girl, Miss Miller would always tell her 'Dont be afraid to fall in love' but Brittany believes that love is nothing. But over the years, Brittany realizes that she may be falling for the boy she has known all her life. AxB
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 52 - Words: 222,744 - Reviews: 1558 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 1/9/2012 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Driven by Love: Book 1: Everyone Makes Mistakes by Akira Sieghart reviews
Alvin and Brittany are finally on good terms. However, over one mistake, the lives of the Sevilles and Millers are thrown completely upside down. As the clock is ticking, Alvin and Brittany find themselves racing to save each other before it's too late.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 94,728 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/1/2010 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
The First Time I Saw You by Jamie73 reviews
I noticed that you were chipmunks. The three of you were smaller than all of the other kids, and you had high pitched voices. Just like us. BrittxAlvin. Oneshot.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,684 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Please Be Mine by RedScarsx3 reviews
Alvin is on a mission, and he won't stop until he completes it.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/29/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Only You, and You Forever by BumperSticker reviews
Brittany just recently broke up with Alvin, no surprise there. She expects him to go back to normal, like always. But this time, something is seriously wrong with Alvin. Is he hiding something from Brittany? She has to find out! Pairings: Brit X Alvin
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,314 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Complete
All I want for Christmas is you by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Alvin and Brittany learn that all they really need for Christmas is each other. *A cute AxB Christmas oneshot to get us all ready for the holidays!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,543 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
I wish you were here by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
When Alvin leaves for a 6 month long tour, Brittany is left sad and lonely as she misses him more each day. But they will always love each other, no matter how far apart they are. But can she survive a lonely heart until he returns? AxB oneshot
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,896 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
The Chipettes' Cousins by ChipmunksChipettes4Ever reviews
When the Chipettes' evil cousins, the ones who have been horrible to them sinse they were little, come to town it's anything but pleasant. Then they start stealing everything from them. Their band, music, looks, friends, and worst of all, the Chipmunks!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,407 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 10/31/2010
I Can't Stop Loving You by TheDCStar reviews
Alvin and Brittany have always had feelings for each other, but when Alvin becomes a solo artist, he starts forgetting about Brittany. In return, Brittany forgets about him and meets the new boy in town. So, what will happen? Read and review!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 74,551 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 12/1/2014 - Published: 5/14/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M.
The Squeakquel With A Twist by TheDCStar reviews
This is my own version of the sequel to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Read and review!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 53,291 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 4/1/2012 - Published: 5/12/2010