Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Alvittany Fans!
Alvittany Fans!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 04-21-11
Founder: Frisky chipette - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 91670
The best of the best Alvittany fanfics xxx

Single Ladies by SawyerSeville19 reviews
Oneshot Songfic. My second fave song from the movie. "It's a song I'm dedicating to you." Brittany said. "Wait, what?" Alvin asked. Review please!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
She's my Cinderella by Modelgirl97 reviews
As you should know by now Chris Brown and Riahnna used to be a cute couple. So I made up this story based on their song Cinderella. Cartoon verision.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Alternate couch scene by SakuraXxXIchigo reviews
If you haven't read my story AATC & BATC read before you read this. You might or might not remember the couch scene between Alvin and Britt but heres the alternate scene I had planned XD enjoy!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 549 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M.
I'd dream about you by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
When Alvin dreams about his best friend Brittany, he realizes that he may be in love with her. But Brittany only considers him as her best friend. Will Alvin tell her how he feels? But more importantly, will Brittany feel the same way? AXB one shot!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/26/2010 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete