Home Community Books Hex Hall Amazing Hex Hall stories
Amazing Hex Hall stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Hex Hall, Since: 12-15-10
Founder: NYC Artist - Stories: 10 - Followers: 2 - id: 87884
This community has Awesome Hex Hall stories some and/or are crossovers that I think you all will like. I have recently added a few new stories and if any of you want to be apart of my staff please join by all means!- NYC Artist

Graduation by apollogirl7 reviews
"It's not like you can never come back, Sophie." Archer came toward me and pulled me into a hug. "I know, but, ugh, I don't know," I mumbled. "It just won't be the same." It's graduation time for the Hex Hall crew. Review please. SPOILERS to all books.
Hex Hall - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,528 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/21/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Sophie M., Archer C. - Complete
Forever hold your peace by Madi Dawson reviews
Sophie returns to Hex Hall without going through the removal. After getting a new roommate and finding a surprise student, Sophie's ready to give up. But something keeps her going. Read to find out! Archer/OC
Hex Hall - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,635 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/4/2013 - Published: 6/25/2011 - Archer C., Sophie M.
SophieCal by iheartbooks2509 reviews
What if, rather than saving Archer, Sophie had gone to ask Cal out for a walk.C/S Was originally a possible one-shot, but it has been continued
Hex Hall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,576 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/4/2013 - Published: 3/28/2012 - A. Cal, Sophie M.
Running Thoughts by XxLynChanxX reviews
When Archer is running for the Itinerus to escape Hex Hall, he has a lot of time to think about a certain girl...the one girl he could never be with, but the only girl he could ever love. Archer's thoughts on Sophie Mercer after he leaves Hex Hall. One-Shot.
Hex Hall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/29/2012 - Sophie M., Archer C. - Complete
A Story Retold by bluejay96343 reviews
Based on the first book; this is a rewrite of the scene where Archer Cross told Sophie Mercer her father was the head of the Council. What if she hadn't run off after he told her? Would he have comforted her? Would she have let him?
Hex Hall - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Sophie M., Archer C. - Complete
To Catch a Movie by f1ymeaway reviews
AU. "I wish we could go to the movies...I wish we weren't like this. I wish I'd met you at a normal high school, and taken you on normal dates, and like, carried your books..."-Archer Cross pg338. Well Cross, that wish's about to come true! But new challenges await as well! R&R
Hex Hall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,856 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 11/15/2011 - Sophie M., Archer C.
After Demonglass by gabyto reviews
This is my oppinion about what can happen in the third book. Love it or hate it. Please tell me.
Hex Hall - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,711 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/15/2011 - Published: 8/29/2011
Archers StoryDemonglass by Akina11 reviews
Archers feelings through Demonglass. Please read and review, all comments welcome. ps i do not own any characters of the hex hall series.
Hex Hall - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,423 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Archer C., Sophie M.
Hex Hall Continues by fadewind reviews
Sophie's Mom shows up, and Sophie tells what happened and that she wants to go through the Removal process. However, fate and love have different ideas. This is a continuation of the story I was not ready to put down.
Hex Hall - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,080 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/21/2011 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Sophie M., Archer C.