Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Amazing Inuyasha Stories Ever...All by My favorite Author Wolf Blossom
Amazing Inuyasha Stories Ever...All by My favorite Author Wolf Blossom
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 07-03-07
Founder: Shyleax - Stories: 26 - Followers: 0 - id: 47866
These are the best Inuyasha stories I have ever read and there all by the same author Wolf Blossom! This C2 is dedicated to Wolf Blossom 'cause she is amazing and my favorite Inuyasha author!

Moonlight Shadow by Wolf Blossom reviews
The last she saw him was in the moonlight shadow. 'No matter where you are,' she thought as she lay her head down on his chest, 'I always want to be with you.'[ONESHOT] InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,001 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/25/2006 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
You Remind Me Of A Girl by Wolf Blossom reviews
Kagome believes that she reminds Inuyasha so much of Kikyo that he’d never want to be with her. Even the stupid song agrees with her! Threeshot [COMPLETED]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,070 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/29/2006 - Published: 11/17/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Love at First Sight by Wolf Blossom reviews
He was a lost cause and they thought therapy might help him. Therapy didn't, but the daughter sure did. [ONESHOT]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,689 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 349 - Follows: 36 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Silent Reflection by Wolf Blossom reviews
Inuyasha is the most wanted male in all of his high school. The ladies crave him and the guys idolize him. They, however, do not know that he is dating the quietest of the students in Shikon High, Higurashi Kagome. Nobody knows they are. [COMPLETED]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,534 - Reviews: 1494 - Favs: 992 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 11/15/2007 - Published: 5/4/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Loves Limits by Wolf Blossom reviews
Just like everything, love also has its limits. Crossing the limit is something one mustn’t do, but to start from the beginning is hardly grazing the limit. Inuyasha and Kagome start from the beginning, just to stay together. [oneshot]
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,258 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Perfectly by Wolf Blossom reviews
It's just a song... a song that tells their story perfectly. InuKag [oneshot]
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,454 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/19/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
You Found Me by Wolf Blossom reviews
A story told by many people, is told today… a story of love between two people in the most obscure situations. [oneshot]
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,907 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/11/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Gone Away: Unrequited Love by Wolf Blossom reviews
Naraku died. Kagome went back to her time but both she and Inuyasha realize their big mistake in letting each other go. Too bad… it’s too late. InuKag OneShot
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/21/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Nightmares of Love by Wolf Blossom reviews
Nightmares haunt Inuyasha about his past with two women, Kagome and Kikyo. OneShot. InuKag.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,028 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/6/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Passion of Fear by Wolf Blossom reviews
Did he enjoy it? Did he enjoy the thrill of fear? Did he enjoy it when Naraku held her by her throat, ready to kill her? No… he didn’t enjoy it. He loathed it. He loathed it all. Oneshot. InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,946 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/6/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Do You Remember The Day I Was Born? by Wolf Blossom reviews
Souta is home sick with a fever so Kagome takes a day off of shard hunting to be with him. While their mother and grandfather are out buying medicine, Souta asks Kagome if she remembers the day he was born. ONE SHOT.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,797 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 15 - Published: 9/22/2005 - Complete
Tell Me A Story by Wolf Blossom reviews
This is a story about a girl who fell in love with a ghost. Their love was so strong they were willing to do anything to stay together, even defy god. InuKag xFINISHEDx
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,536 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 9/9/2005 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Out Famed! by Wolf Blossom reviews
xSEQUEL to Until Love Happenedx Who could have guessed that their own children would out fame them one day? Certainly not Inuyasha and Kagome, that’s for sure. ONE SHOT.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,730 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 36 - Published: 10/5/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
My Battle Scars by Wolf Blossom reviews
Every scar has a story, every story has a purpose. Nevertheless, every hanyou needs a mate, to help him when those purposes scar him. Oneshot InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,605 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 30 - Published: 8/19/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Just You, Me, and Her by Wolf Blossom reviews
After mating with Inuyasha, Kagome needs to go back home to study for a math test. However, the well gets sealed off and Kagome is unable to return to the past. Not for five years that is. ONESHOT, Edited: October 1, 2011
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,767 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 62 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
First Love by Wolf Blossom reviews
-One-shot- Sequel to Simple and Clean. Inuyasha is having doubts about his relationship with Kagome. Will the winning song from the Talent competition prove him wrong? InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,923 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/9/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Simple and Clean by Wolf Blossom reviews
Inuyasha messed up and he messed up big time. He left Kagome at a village party to respond to Kikyo's calls. More than eight hours later, he returned to find Kagome had gone back to her time. So, what now? One shot. One shot. EDITED: December 26, 2012
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,983 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 31 - Published: 3/20/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
14 Valentine Kisses by Wolf Blossom reviews
14 days remain till Valentines Day. Inuyasha wanted to give his mate Kagome a surprise. From day one, he’s been giving her special kisses. So on day 14, what will his surprise be? –ONESHOT-
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,119 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 283 - Follows: 42 - Published: 2/11/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Not Good Enough by Wolf Blossom reviews
Kagome sees Inuyasha and Kikyo and decides that perhaps there is no room for her in Feudal Japan. [ONESHOT]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,655 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 27 - Published: 6/26/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete