Home Community Misc Misc. Books Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters Fanfiction
Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Books, Since: 07-07-06
Founder: Lady Hamlet - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 34229
There isn't a main catagory for this, so I created my own. If you haven't read the series, it's great!

Demonstration by Poisoned Pellet reviews
The Amelia Peabody Series. I sometimes wish Amelia would suffer a brief apoplexy and forget about Emerson for a moment...
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,163 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/1/2007 - Complete
The DeLarké girls in Amarna by crazycatluver reviews
(Amelia Peabody series) Nefret's new friend Merry is quite the character, who always seems as though she has two personallities... who's side is she acctually on anyway? suck at summeries so please just R&R! Chapter 5 up!
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,436 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 6/3/2005 - Published: 9/8/2004
Splendid, More or Less by nefret24 reviews
CHAPTER 5 UP! Amelia Peabody Series Filler for Crocodile on the Sandbank- what happens between proposal and pregnancy? Amelia deals with the aftermath of the attack... Please rr.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,635 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/13/2003 - Published: 10/22/2002
River of the Dead by Laiqualaurelote reviews
(Amelia Peabody) The Emersons set off again - this time on an unearthly quest to rescue the Gods of Egypt. Surviving the dangers of the Duat and hunting four dangerous enemies through the underworld, what awaits them on the River of the Dead?
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,190 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/15/2005 - Published: 3/15/2005
A Rose for the Pharaoh by Sitt Rosa reviews
The Emerson's are at it again. Amelia (as usual) diving head long into danger, Emerson making good is name of Father Of Curses, Nefret is tiching for action, Ramses and David are still bust buds but someone new is coming......
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/9/2002
Cobra by SaladDays reviews
A brief scene from Elizabeth Peters's first Amelia Peabody mystery, Crocodile on the Sandbank, from Emerson's POV. Dull title, but if you've read the book you at least know the scene I mean.
Misc. Books - Rated: K - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,747 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Published: 6/23/2003