Home Community Anime/Manga Shugo Chara! Amuto.
Amuto.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shugo Chara!, Since: 04-01-09
Founder: RinaJinx47 - Stories: 90 - Followers: 0 - id: 68570
Amuto...enough said.

Neko in Distress by Mystic Twirl reviews
Ikuto rejected Amu just to keep his pride. Annoyed, Amu decides to think of a plan to make him feel sorry. That is if she could decide whether she wants to punch him on the face or kiss him on the lips. AMUTO! Please Read&Review COMPLETE
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,607 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 10/30/2009 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Don't Go by Natsuya801923 reviews
chapter 43 prediction -- I nervously laughed, hoping with all my might that he was lying and waiting for him to say, “Just kidding!” But that didn't happen. // “No! Please don’t go, Ikuto. Stay for the night." / Amuto /rated T for some mild adult content
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,573 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Amu's dream by Kitpup16 reviews
One day Amu is fighting an x-egg and hits her head. That night she has the weirdest dream of her life. She dreams of helping kids. Their names are Katsu and Naki. And they clam to be Tsukuyomi's! Find out what Amu does! One shot!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/3/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Mission: Kill Ikuto by ShikallllTema reviews
Amuto. Amu is tricked by Yoru, who was sent by Ikuto to bother her. Angry, Amu sets off to find Ikuto, who is at school. No one can resist Ikuto's charm though. Mission Kill Ikuto: failed
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,045 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/3/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H. - Complete
Haunted by IzzyDizzyLi reviews
Is it normal to be Haunted by the girl you couldn't save? Well, I guess you could say I'm not normal, and that Hinamori Amu has a good reason to haunt me. My first Amuto story is written in Ikuto's POV.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,058 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/4/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H. - Complete
Left Behind by Grey-wolf-girl reviews
Amu didn't hear a word of what the principal was saying. She only had eyes for one person, the one who sat in the chair opposite the principal. Even though his back was turned, there was no mistaking him. "You..." she gasped. "Hello, Amu Hinamori."
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,111 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 10/23/2009 - Published: 7/4/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Slave in love by Cocococo.Bells reviews
He is a slave, no name, no rights. She is a noble, everything she knew are comfort. They are generally worlds apart apart.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,178 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Undiscovered Feelings A Shugo Chara Fanfic by Casti Deae reviews
IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING THIS! It's been reposted by the same name. Check it!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,377 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Shocking Experiences by Kamikuro Hikaru reviews
Amu is talking a walk when all of a sudden it gets extremely dark. What happens when she runs into Ikuto? A story about a ittle date between the two.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,081 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Scary Movie by xhappily-randomx reviews
Amu is watching a scary movie when Ikuto decides to drop by. Will Amu send him away, or will she be so scared she'll ask him to stay? Basically Amuto fluff. Amu x Ikuto One-shot!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,003 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
The Secret life of Amu by Smallvillegirl2 reviews
Amu has a secret life. She wears a wig and contacts and she uses a different name. She is the best dance at her dance school. But now she needs a partner. AMUTO! Might be OOC in parts. And there are quite a bit of OCs in here.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 86,342 - Reviews: 1110 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 2/17/2009 - Published: 9/26/2008 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Last ten minutes by Ren'aiXhakumei reviews
Hinamori Amu is a talented artist, she wins award after award. Tsukiyomi Ikuto is a talented Violinist, he too wins award after award. What happens when these two prodigies fall in love? It's bound to be difficult, what with Tadase and Saaya in the way.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,591 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/12/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H. - Complete
Reason To Live by Natsuya801923 reviews
Ikuto's parents fight nonstop and his stepfather always tells Ikuto to die. Ikuto leaves the house one day but collapses from starvation. Amu then stumbles upon this unconscious boy. "...says I should die. Maybe I should!" "Stop it!" // now a two-shot!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,923 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/14/2009 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Time by Kizuka Miyabi reviews
Tick,tick,tick. Someone has gotten into an accident,who? I'M BAD AT SUMMARIES! AMUTO! ONE-SHOT
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/11/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H.
NO GIRLS ALLOWED! by Super Heart Lollipop reviews
In Amu's school were a group of guys and they were call 'Lady Killers'. Amu fell in loves with one of them but the thing is, the group is for cute, hot, boys ONLY. Amu knew what to do to get close to the guy she loves. Disguise herself to a guy. AMUTO
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,252 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/24/2009 - Published: 6/11/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
The ending that should've been by BiShoujoMiharu reviews
A oneshot about how the series should end in my point of view AMUTO!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
A Lie by NyammiToast reviews
Her love was gone - all because she denied the truth. Amuto one-shot drabble.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 602 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/8/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
When Romeo Meets His Juliet by xMoonlightDazzle reviews
The Hinamoris and Tsukiyomis have never agreed with one another, they have had a family feud for the longest time. But fate has always had a dry sense of humor. Ikuto Tsukiyomi unexpectedly meets Amu Hinamori and fall in love with her. But is this love strong enough to surpass any trial? E D I T I N G
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 30,377 - Reviews: 336 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 3/11/2014 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Defying Fate by Star Serenade reviews
The nerds, the group Amu was classified in, were always pushed out of the picture, only mentioned if they were brave enough to confess their love to the populars, which most weren't. They were the ones stuck behind the kid with the big head in a picture.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,442 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 6/15/2009 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
In The Rain by Tsukiyomi Gemma reviews
An Amuto oneshot. Ikuto is stressed and goes to the park in the rain. Short. possible OOC
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,025 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/1/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Together As One: We were destined to meet by EphemeralMoon reviews
They never noticed each other. Well, they never even knew each other. They felt the same longing. They felt incomplete. But they were destined to meet. A One-shot because of boredom. A butterfly and flower changed everything.XD
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 981 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/1/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Expose a Secret by Nuki's Cupcake reviews
He wouldn't tell her. Sometimes things are better kept unsaid. Oneshot/Amuto
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,993 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/20/2008 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
My blue haired Angel by Ren'aiXhakumei reviews
It's always like this. So painful, so unbearable. Everyday I sit and wait. I wait for the impossible. For him to return to me, return to my arms. I see the lights get closer, i'm going to die. I slam my eyes shut and brace for impact. 'AMU' -Katsura-
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/28/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H. - Complete
Have You Seen This Girl? by Niixx reviews
We watch as he staggers into the building, nearly tripping over his own feet in his drunken haste. “Have you seen this girl?” he asks in a slur as he lifts an old picture of a pink haired woman. Sadfic; Amuto Complete!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,003 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/6/2009 - Ikuto T., Amu H. - Complete
My Appreciation by zerochance321 reviews
I suffered for as long as I could remembered. I was abandoned. I lived on the streets. I thought that it would be better if I die to end my pain and suffering. Until I met this girl. The one who saved my life. The one who changed my point of view of life.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,672 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/21/2009 - Published: 5/1/2009 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
87 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »