Home Community TV Shows Secret Life of the American Teenager Amy+Ben=Amen... A match made in heaven!
Amy+Ben=Amen... A match made in heaven!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Secret Life of the American Teenager, Since: 07-23-08
Founder: Seddie4Ever - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 60754
This is where you can find all the stories about our 2 favorite main characters! If you want to be a staff member/ if you know a good story, PM me and I'll add it!

My Little Girl by 2ofSix reviews
Amy and Ben's Wedding Day! They have both graduated from college. Her little girl is eight. Anne and George have not separated. One-shot.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 715 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/28/2008 - Amy J., Ben B. - Complete
She's Like the Wind by Bunny1 reviews
Fluffy Amy/Ben mild smuttiness, right after they decided to wait on sex after the finale... Complete; one shot.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 895 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Complete
Three Little Words by jeytonlover reviews
Why did she find it so incredibly hard to say those three little words?
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/11/2008 - Complete
Keyboards and Memories by BabyBeaver reviews
Ben, Amy, and a keyboard. I don't own the songs, just love them.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,649 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/30/2008 - Complete
Natural by AshGurl2897 reviews
Ben x Amy - set well into Amy's pregnancy. A story about the two of them, thoughts, words, experiences. A tribute to their love, and my hope for the outcome of their lives. Please R&R!
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,532 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 11/15/2008 - Published: 8/14/2008 - Complete
A Love That Requires No Less by AshGurl2897 reviews
Spoilers for 1x05. Basically, Ben's thoughts in a run-through of episode 5, with verbatim dialogue. I really think the complexity of Ben's character is lost sometimes in the show. How does he really feel about Amy's pregnancy? What will happen to them?
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,359 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2008 - Complete
There Was No Other Choice by AshGurl2897 reviews
Set in 1x06 - as Amy clings to Ben in the family planning clinic, she thinks about Ben and their memories together. I felt it was necessary to clarify her side, as I've justified Ben's but now feel like Amy is deeper than many give her credit for as well.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 884 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Complete
Her Prince by BabyBeaver reviews
Not so sure about the title, but it's my speculation on Amy's thoughts after she and Anne talk about being rescued and whatnot...
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Complete
Homework and Dreams by BabyBeaver reviews
Formerly Blah. Basically Ben and Amy hanging out doing homework and talking about his mom...
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,902 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/12/2008 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Complete
Angel by Seddie4Ever reviews
Short oneshot I thought up. Describes Ben's feelings about Amy. Songfic for "Angels" David Archuleta's version R&R!
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 475 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Complete
Missing Scenes by BabyBeaver reviews
Just my interpretation of what might have happened after certain scenes in the show... Probably focusing on Ben and Amy...NEW CHAPTER: The Black Eye.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,940 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/9/2008 - Published: 7/23/2008
Amen Drabbles by BabyBeaver reviews
Just some drabbles based on songs that I feel fit with Ben and Amy... May need to change the title eventually...
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 7,364 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/17/2008 - Published: 7/27/2008
Just Hold On by TSLOTATabcfamilyrocks reviews
this is about ben and amy...all i can say for now
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 7/24/2008
Sunday Afternoon by AshGurl2897 reviews
In response to his Dad's prodding, Ben wonders whether Amy is pregnant, and Amy finally tells him the truth. The pair discusses the future. Spoilers for 1x04, potentially bits of 1x05 if you haven't seen the previews or can't figure where it's headed.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,909 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Complete
What Love Is by AshGurl2897 reviews
Spoilers through episode 3 - Ben thinks about Amy and his thoughts on the nature of love.
Secret Life of the American Teenager - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Complete