Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha An Eternal Love [Completed Stories Only]
An Eternal Love [Completed Stories Only]
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 06-23-05
Founder: Wolf Blossom - Stories: 240 - Followers: 221 - Staff: 4 - id: 17296
Their encounter? Unforgettable. Their friendship? Immortal. Their memory? Perpetual. Their love? Eternal. Enjoy well written and completed stories about Inuyasha and Kagome. The half demon from the past and the priestess from the future have a bond that spans through time and this is a tribute to their eternal love. InuKag completed stories only. Inquiries about positions as staff, please PM me.

Same Script Different Cast by WolfenxPrincess reviews
Kikyou takes Kagome to talk to her. What will happen to Kagome? Why isn't Inuyasha around to save her? READ AND REVIEW PLEAZ! InuKag
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,876 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2006 - Complete
How Could it Be? by WolfenxPrincess reviews
Kikyou is dying. Kagome finds her. What will happen?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,888 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/15/2007 - Complete
Their Destiny by Wolf Blossom reviews
Injured, Inuyasha has only one hope to life: Kagome. Battling against herself, Kagome sews Inuyasha's flesh wound as he battles unconsciousness on the night of the new moon. Will he make it till dawn? Or is all hope lost... ONE SHOT, dedicated to: delight046
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,596 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 19 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Reunion by AdorableLittleWriter reviews
Set after the final act. They were finally together, but one stupid emperor's rule causes them to be separated again for 5 years. Will Kagome still be there when Inuyasha returns? Or has she given up? Inu/Kag and mayb Sesshy/Rin depending how things go.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,159 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
This is Someday by kirr1001 reviews
What if they would have really kissed? Inuyasha Final Act episode 18
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Kiss by pokemypocky reviews
Based on episode 18 of "The Final Act." What would have happened if Inuyasha and Kagome actually kissed?
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/29/2010 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Save the Last Dance for Me by RoseDragonWitch reviews
Kagome is a single mom who raised her son on her own since her husband left her. Inuyasha is a single father who cared for his daughter since his wife died. Kagome, a preschool teacher, Inuyasha, a martial arts master, will their kids bring them together?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 127,041 - Reviews: 1113 - Favs: 531 - Follows: 240 - Updated: 6/29/2011 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Beauty and the Half Demon by RoseDragonWitch reviews
A bored, young peasant girl who seeks for a purpose in life and a cursed, young half demon that writhes in physical and emotional agony. His servants have become prisoners in their own home. A dark curse is at work that only the power of love can break.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 102,970 - Reviews: 338 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 12/6/2010 - Published: 3/19/2010 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
A Love to Transcend Time by RoseDragonWitch reviews
After the death of Naraku, the Inuyasha gang have changed and grown. They have new memories and look forward to a brighter future. Want to know what happened? See what's been happening since then!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,363 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
A World Unseen by RoseDragonWitch reviews
After her family decides to move, Kagome is forced to leave her hometown. The last thing she wanted was her parents to take a wrong turn… into the Spirit World. Where are all these demons and spirits coming from? And whose the guy with the dog ears?
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 18 - Words: 67,871 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/2/2012 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Sadness in his Eyes by Caledonia1986 reviews
Kagome's thoughts after Inuyasha killed the bandits. Crappy summary, I know, but its the middle of the night in Germany Rating because I'm slighty paranoid! And now, Enjoy!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,253 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Under the Leaves of the Goshinboku by horseygurl89 reviews
Mrs. Higurashi is watching her daughter and Inuyasha. She is struck by how quickly time has passed and how life marches on. She shares her relevations with someone that is very dear to her. Who?
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/30/2009 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Coming Home by Wolf Blossom reviews
She has been waiting for twelve long months for the return of her husband from war. She stands there in the airport, with her three children, watching the soldiers march out. She stands there, waiting for her husband. ONE SHOT
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,675 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 24 - Published: 10/22/2011 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Don't Let Your Suns Fade by AnimeRomanceFreak1990 reviews
ONE-SHOT: Takes place after the Final Act. Rich, bright and intense, those hanyou eyes. She always could see into them, into him. Now those blazing eyes of fire are in danger of being extinguished forever.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,233 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/14/2011 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Inuyasha Gone Tempted by Kuronohime reviews
How is a woman to seduce a man as dense as Inuyasha? Absurd hilarity ensues.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,043 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/27/2010 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Falling Star by PinkCatsy reviews
Kagome gets way caught up in the moment during a concert, I mean kissing a member of the best boy band ever, the Sengoku Scenesters? Crazy! But even crazier is Inuyasha kissing back. Now he and his bandmates are on the run from his psycho girlfriend...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 82 - Words: 107,396 - Reviews: 1372 - Favs: 353 - Follows: 194 - Updated: 10/2/2010 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Speak by Sassybratt reviews
AU: She is a new student at a new school with a terrible past. Ever since the accident that claimed her father's life, she hasn't breathed a word ... until a half breed and his friends invite her in with open arms. Full Summary Inside.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 74,883 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 12/28/2009 - Published: 12/24/2008 - [Inuyasha, Kagome H.] [Miroku, Sango] - Complete
Silver Trophy by Chicka937 reviews
At Tokyo High, track is everything. Inuyasha's determined to remain top dog, but when Kagome steps into the picture, is winning the race or Kagome's heart his top priority? R&R! IK, slight MS
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,366 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Confessions of a Highschool Freak by kimiko888 reviews
I'm in love with my best friend: Hot guy. I hate his girlfriend: hence the mudfight. I lied on my job application: still no job, cheated on my test: I'll pray for an A; and played hookie to go to a club: a killer band was playing. Oh, and I'm a Freak.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 65,114 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 12/23/2009 - Published: 4/4/2009 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Heart's Aches by whiteswan reviews
Short sweet and fluffy one shot, set immediately after the second movie. InKa
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,772 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Published: 2/8/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Every Heart by timeslayer reviews
It's decision time for Inuyasha, Kikyo or Kagome. He'd better think carefully, the wrong choice could cost him his life! This story is for anyone who loves Inu&Kag and is really tired of the whole love triangle thing. Sequel Every Soul now available.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 22,113 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/23/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Likeness by Sparkly Faerie reviews
Post-Manga. Even after knowing her for all that time, Kagome always managed to floor him. Seeing her now, it all made sense to him. All of it.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,077 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2010 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Sachiyo by Souzousei reviews
I spent five years locked in my time without you. I missed you far greater than you could have ever imagined. InuxKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,026 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
In The Box by DeletedAccountNotChangingMind reviews
In the beginning, Zeus gave Pandora a box and told her to keep it closed. She opened the box and released evil into the world. It took everything 4 gods had to put it back. Now it's open again and it's time to see that it holds, not only evil, but hope.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 42,454 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Secrets in the Darkness by Silent Sky reviews
He cupped her cheek with his hand, warming her skin where the tears and wind had cooled it. It would be easier if you hated me. His whisper was soft and broken. The darkness hid his anguish. Another secret.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,336 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
160 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »