Home Community TV Shows Numb3rs An Ode to Megan Reeves
An Ode to Megan Reeves
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Numb3rs, Since: 04-12-07
Founder: bythegodsbecks - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 44607
If you're a fan of Megan Reeves, despite the fact that she's no longer on the show, you should check out these stories featuring America's favorite profiler.
Well, okay, my favorite profiler.

Letters Of Love by theonlyxception reviews
I know that you have made the right decision in doing what your heart is telling you. Now I'm doing what my heart is telling me and hopefully one day we'll meet in the middle. Larry/Megan
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,116 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Larry F., Megan R. - Complete
Wounded by xo-charmedfan-xo reviews
Megan gets hurt in an FBI situation, and Colby feels responsible for it. After Megan wakes from her coma from the accident, she doesn't remember anything. Will she be able to remember? ColbyMegan Disclaimer: I don't own Numb3rs.
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,149 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/22/2008 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Megan R., Colby G.
M is for Marriage by Dragon's Daughter 1980 reviews
Eighty-seven guests. Five bridesmaids. Fifteen koi. One wedding to remember.
Numb3rs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/17/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
M is for Megan by Jelsemium reviews
Megan is having a bad day, but not as bad as some of the people around her. Yes, another entry in the 2006 Alphabet Fiction Challenge
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,702 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Megan R., Colby G. - Complete
Racer Wars by RiderOfRohan3019 reviews
Megan and Don go under cover as street racers in Sacremento. An old friend,or rather an enemy, of one of the two shows up unexpected. All chaps reposted for grammar and whatnot. won't really affect the story any... please r&r!
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,385 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 8/17/2006 - Megan R., Don E.
Security Footage by Cold Ember reviews
Colby comes out of hiding after Edgerton's unexpected visit to the FBI. Oneshot drabble. Part 3 of my series "Colby's Dating Guide".
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 321 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/9/2008 - Colby G., Megan R. - Complete
Victims by xo-charmedfan-xo reviews
BonesNumb3rs crossover. What if it was Brennan and Megan buried alive? What would happen? I used most of the transcript from Aliens In A Spaceship, but edited it alot and added scenes. DonMegan minor AngelaHodgins. Disclaimer: I don't own Numb3rs or Bones
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,921 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/18/2008 - Published: 8/29/2007 - Megan R., Don E.
The Date by Cold Ember reviews
Why doesn't Colby want to talk about his date? Megan investigates and discovers his reasons. Oneshot drabble. Part 1 of "Colby's Dating Guide".
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 242 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/2/2008 - Colby G., Megan R. - Complete
Aurora Borealis by jlm110108 reviews
Megan's not sure she can do her job any more, but a knight in shining armor comes along to save the day.
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,640 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/2/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
Wherever You Will Go by theonlyxception reviews
Agent Megan Reeves is finding life a little more complicated than usual—especially when their latest case involves an innocent child. Sequel to "I'm Still Here"
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 55,844 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/26/2011 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
Complexity, Structured and Not by DianeB reviews
As Larry returns from the Space Station, Megan wonders what place she still has in his life, if she has any. An episode addition to S3's "The Art of Reckoning."
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
I'm Still Here by theonlyxception reviews
She thought she was ready, but something brings forth what she never thought would hit her. And now she will need to rely on her friends to help her along. Megan Reeves.
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 28,177 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/15/2008 - Published: 1/18/2008 - Megan R. - Complete
Venéra in Silence and Color by Valerie Vancollie reviews
Panic. Desperation. Cars. Cars whizzing past as she swerved and fought the wheel. Fought for control. Honks. Angry yells. Baby on board. Lights. The screech of tires. Megan/Larry. Don.
Numb3rs - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,374 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
Before It's Too Late by Magister Equitum reviews
She can’t do this by herself. She can’t be by herself, with these thoughts that threaten to choke her and smother her and destroy her. A look into the episode 4.12 'Power' and Megan's thoughts. Spoiler for 4.12
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 780 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Megan R. - Complete
Frozen by megan.reeves93 reviews
Cough. Stumble. Shiver.
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 809 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Megan R. - Complete
Perfecting St Patrick's Day by Flash Foreward reviews
Larry and Megan enjoy St. Patrick's Day, with a few surprises from Larry.
Numb3rs - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Megan R., Larry F. - Complete
Graceful Escape by Schuyler Lola reviews
She reached a hand up to her face, and let the lone tear trickle down. Megancentric. Past fic. COMPLETE! May 16, 2007.
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,161 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/16/2007 - Published: 3/5/2007 - Megan R. - Complete
Love In The Rain by RiderOfRohan3019 reviews
One night driving home from work, Megan gets a flat tire in the middle of a storm. She doesn't know how to change it and her cell phone is dead. She gets help from a guy in a big black truck. Summary bad meganOC Please Review
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/13/2007 - Megan R. - Complete
When More Then Freindship is Needed by RiderOfRohan3019 reviews
Megan & Colby go on a raid and Megan gets hurt. Colby feels like it is his fault. Okay, started as MeganDon... Has transformed into ColbyMegan.... Please Dont give up on me! Mass Writer's Block! I am tryin to finish before people give up on me...
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,114 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/22/2008 - Published: 7/10/2006 - Megan R., Colby G.
Secrets Left Unspoken by Numb3rsGeek reviews
Megan is blackmailed while a case is going on. Can she find a way out of this, and was running from her past worth all the trouble it's caused? Bad at summarys, please R&R. Edit: WILL be back up. Give me a while, need to re-Beta. no new until next Friday.
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,196 - Reviews: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/17/2007 - Published: 2/4/2007 - Megan R.
Hostage by RiderOfRohan3019 reviews
An undercover operation goes incredibly wrong and one agent is taken hostage. Will the remainder of the team be able to find their friend before it's too late? ch 5 postedfinally
Numb3rs - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,271 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/22/2008 - Published: 9/24/2006 - Megan R., Don E.