Home Community Anime/Manga Gundam Seed An Officer and her gentleman
An Officer and her gentleman
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gundam Seed, Since: 09-10-05
Founder: Ominae - Stories: 9 - Followers: 10 - id: 21653
Stories of love between Murrue Ramius or Natarle Badigiruel, officers of the Earth Alliance and Coordinator civilian Kira Yamato. To all fans of this couple, please join here. Thanks and more power! AU stories of the couple are also welcome!

Gundam SeeD Destiny: Lion of Heaven Edited, Book 1 by Spiritblade reviews
The edited chapters of Kouryuo Sabre's fanfic Gundam SeeD Destiny: Lion of Heaven. Read the Disclaimer.
Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 222,115 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/7/2013 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Kira Y.
Gundam SeeD: A moment together by Spiritblade reviews
[ONE SHOT, 2nd Draft] Kira and Murrue have a moment together after the fall of the EA Alaskan Base of Joshua. A sequel to my fanfic 'As I watch you sleeping'.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,282 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/28/2006 - Kira Y., Murrue R. - Complete
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: UC 0079 by SSJ2 Future Gohan reviews
An MSG-SEED crossover The year is UC 0079, war has broken out between the Earth Federation and ZAFT. Can two pilots, one newtype and the other a coordinator bring this war to an end, or is the world doomed to destruction? FINISHED
Crossover - Gundam UC & Gundam Seed - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 45,914 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/15/2006 - Published: 1/19/2006 - Char A., Lacus C. - Complete
Gundam SeeD: As I watch you sleeping by Spiritblade reviews
[ONE SHOT] Murrue finds Kira sleeping in the cockpit of the Strike and she wonders if dragging him into the war had been the right thing to do. [REPOSTED]
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,339 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Kira Y., Murrue R. - Complete
Gundam SeeD: The Starlight I see in your eyes by Spiritblade reviews
[ONE SHOT] Natarle Badgiruel's last thoughts on Kira before she dies.
Gundam Seed - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/6/2005 - Kira Y., Natarle B. - Complete