Home Community Anime/Manga Red River/天は赤い河のほとり Anatolia Story
Anatolia Story
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Red River/天は赤い河のほとり, Since: 04-26-12
Founder: Kirei Ai Tenshi - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 99873
A place where you can find all your favorite Red River fics, crossovers and non-crossover!

Well Jumper by bankotsusango reviews
Yuri and Kagome are cousins. Kagome finished her mission and was going home. The well sent her to Yuri and Kail instead of modern day Japan! She accompanies them to Egypt where a set of heterogeneous eyes capture her and possibly more.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Red River/天は赤い河のほとり - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,692 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/11/2012 - Published: 5/4/2012 - Kagome H., U. Ramses - Complete
The Lotus of Kemet by Mir15 reviews
I hear you can fall in love anywhere, any time but falling in love in ancient Egypt! And if that wasn't bad enough I don't even belong here! How can I protect my modern heart from being stolen in this ancient place or worse, not have it ripped out!
Red River/天は赤い河のほとり - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 202,186 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 6/22/2010 - U. Ramses, OC
Under the Desert Sun by ForeverDayDreaming reviews
Kiara has become stuck in Antolia. She isn't sure why she is here, but the heat of the desert and the eyes of an Egyptian general charm her, and she thinks she might not want to leave. Yuri, Kail and Ramses join Kiara as she lives Under the Desert Sun.
Red River/天は赤い河のほとり - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 54 - Words: 171,777 - Reviews: 362 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 11/14/2014 - Published: 11/24/2009 - U. Ramses
A Night in Egypt by TigressJade reviews
AU. A companion fic to "The Missing Princess of Babylonia". Yuri is transported from Japan to Egypt instead of Hattusa by Queen Nefertiti to be used in a plot against Pharaoh Tutankhamen. YurixRamses
Red River/天は赤い河のほとり - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,721 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Yuri Istar, U. Ramses - Complete
The Nile's Secrets by SkyFollower reviews
Sayuri was used to living on her own and having to take care of herself. Until she gets pulled into the river by mysterious hands and she wakes up in Ancient Egypt. With a General with two colored eyes that is very interested in her. RamsesXOC
Red River/天は赤い河のほとり - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 54,550 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 8/10/2013 - Published: 11/25/2010 - U. Ramses