Home Community TV Shows True Blood Ancient Affection
Ancient Affection
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows True Blood, Since: 08-19-09
Founder: Witty Nickname - Stories: 23 - Followers: 60 - id: 73436
A community dedicated to Godric; True Bloods one and only bamf in a bite sized package. A collection of Godric stories that aren't based on Godric/Eric, Godric/stupid!Sookie, and Godric/annoying!MarySue is what I'm trying to put together here. Although I won't put Eric/Godric, there may be some Godric/Eric/Whoever.
Stories to expect: Mainly romance, but there will be some friendship here as well - I'm sure they're out there somewhere.
Pairings to expect: Godric/OC, Godric/Sookie, Godric/Jason, etc.

Meet the Sun by zeppoJane reviews
Set at the end of season 6 of Btvs, on the night that Dawn is staying with her friend Janice to allow Willow and Tara to enjoy their newly rekindled love she meets a very different kind of ancient vampire.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & True Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,756 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/18/2011 - Published: 6/16/2011 - Dawn S., Godric
Adjusting Realities by callandra reviews
8 months after the rooftop in Dallas, Godric's unexplained return throws a wrench into the lives of not just Eric, but Godric's only human friend. Word of warning,this will be pretty AU in that I'm not following canon much past season 2. Godric & Eric, NOT slash. Rated T for probable swearing, may go up to M later for violence, not smut.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 69,232 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 11/15/2012 - Godric, Eric N.
Speculum Statua by ladeesarah001 reviews
One night Godric is followed home by a cat and Isobel opens the door for this small animal to become part of the Dallas Sheriff's nest. I've always wondered what it would be like for a vampire to have a pet. Full summary inside.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,616 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/16/2011 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Godric - Complete
This Unions Deranged by OldGregg89 reviews
Sookie manages to convince Godric to give life one more chance, and the events that follow will test Sookie's loyalty to Bill, Eric's loyalty to Godric, and will rock the co-existance of Vampires and humans.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,895 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 265 - Updated: 8/8/2010 - Published: 6/7/2010 - Sookie S., Eric N.
Antidote For Irony by Ancell reviews
Godric returns unexpectedly. An odd string of events follow this development, Sookies confused, and Bills gone. Oh and then there is them darn meddling Werewolves. This can't end well, or can it? … Nope.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 29,642 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 7/3/2012 - Published: 6/29/2010 - Godric - Complete
The Girl Who Said No To Death by Plaid Beans reviews
Godric was searching for someone to spend the rest of eternity with him. Juliana was simply searching for a lamb. This is the story of the girl who said no to one of the oldest vampires in the world.
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 25 - Words: 95,604 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 6/26/2011 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Godric, Eric N. - Complete
Humanity Interrupted by DaniD32 reviews
Laura McCallister is a 24 year old nurse who is inadvertently swept up into the world of vampires when her teenage sister goes missing. There are those that would silence the pesky human forever, but lucky for her she has a powerful admirer. Godric/OC
True Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,601 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 4/9/2010 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Godric