Home Community Anime/Manga Soul Eater ...And Then You Were Born...
...And Then You Were Born...
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Soul Eater, Since: 01-17-11
Founder: SamJD - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 88889
By the imagination and dedication of the author, an Original Character is created into the world of Soul Eater, bringing in comic relief, romance, adventure, or any other aspect of this OC's life. This Community is dedicated to stories with an OC either as the main character, paired up with the main character, or has a major role in the storyline. All pairings are accepted. Please message Staff or myself to have your story added. Thanks!
(P.S.) Also, I'm recruiting Staff members! ^^

Witch Hunter Bane by The Nut Tree reviews
"All beings that fall into Madness and use it for evil deserve to die. It is their destiny to be cleansed from this world. Evil, fear the Witch Hunter..." The chapter 'Hatred of the City' could be a one-shot. Be cool and prove you have a soul by resonating with this fic. It won't disappoint.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,880 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/11/2012 - Published: 5/18/2011
Tsubaki's New friend Named Reain by Frankie209 reviews
A new guy joins the ranks when Black*star dies.
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,445 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 6/11/2011 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Tsubaki N.
Life, Death, and Purgatory by V.T. Reaver reviews
Witch Phoenix, sent by the dying Grand Witch, infiltrates the DMWA, to destroy the Grim Reaper. She is determined to complete the mission because she becomes the new Grand Witch if she does. However she is sidetracked and falls for Kid. KidXOC R&R pls
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,694 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/27/2011 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Death The Kid - Complete
Kishin Asura, Meet Grace by Ann Esthaesia reviews
Asura is still alive, so Death turnes to his last resort: Grace and Rave. But when power is swapped, secrets are uncovered, and everyone's lives are at stake, who's side will Grace find herself on? A little bit of OCxAsura later on. Enjoy!
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,305 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Asura - Complete
Something Brewing by MyAutumnWind reviews
Susannah is the lone survivor of an ancient clan. When she stumbles upon an old friend, her life changes. Will her enemies get their hands on the destructive weapon which hides dormant in her soul? KidxOC
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,872 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/30/2009 - Published: 7/21/2009 - Death The Kid, Lord Death/Shinigami-sama - Complete
Black Heart by LettersOfMe reviews
Black Star had never met a person he couldn't eventually beat, it has always been like this, but what if he did? and what if this person intrigued him just as much as they frustrated him? Suckish summary, rated T for language, Justin would not be happy
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 37,023 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/22/2011 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Black Star
Down In Death City by fAnGiRl4Life005 reviews
Can the heartless learn to love? Does the bond between miester and weapon have anything to do with a small child? "Touch me again and I'll kill you." She snarled. "Touch me again and I'll let you." Kid smirked.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 36,091 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 8/19/2012 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Death The Kid - Complete
Unknown Feelings by Sensou to Heiwa reviews
Eibon's daughter, with the help of Soul and the others, try to defeat her previous partner. But does Soul need to confess something to her? SoulxOC Better summary in first chapter.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,138 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2009 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Soul Eater - Complete
New Beginnings by Zouza reviews
A new start is what I need, just make new friends and forget about the past. Yup, it'll be easy ...Just until I met a boy with 3 white stripes around his jet-black hair, which were only around half of his forehead. KidxOC :D
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,554 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/10/2011 - Death The Kid - Complete
White Knight by PurgatorioOnna reviews
She was a childhood friend, separated from him. When she comes back, what kind of events does she bring along with her? OC/Kid. Approval by Mari
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,581 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/16/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Death The Kid
Symmetry Complex by KanaEvans7 reviews
Do you know what it feels like to love someone? That first glance, the first date, the first kiss? But, thinking, Sooner or later, its all going to disappear? Thats what I thought when I first met Death the Kid. Death the Kid x OC
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,535 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/25/2011 - Published: 1/14/2011 - Death The Kid