Home Community Movies Moulin Rouge And above all things love
And above all things love
Follow .
Focus: Movies Moulin Rouge, Since: 02-16-06
Founder: Muskoka Girl - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 28619
Dedicated to the movie Moulin Rouge, and whats more, to the beautiful relationship between Satine and Christian!

Empty by ClynicalBrat reviews
I cried when I watched Moulin Rouge...and through tears, i write this down. This comes from Christian's POV. Short..but says it all.
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 71 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/10/2001
My Death by ClynicalBrat reviews
The poem which tells of Satine's last feverush thoughts when she's dying in Christian's embrace.
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 167 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/17/2001
Elysium by Tibbar Sabertooth reviews
The Elysium Plains were the final resting place for the worthy, this will probably make more sense nearing the end... Was that a spoiler? Bleh...
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,217 - Reviews: 14 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/15/2007 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Christian, Satine - Complete
Mr Brightside by Angel of Music lover reviews
A songfic to some of Christian's emotions while waiting in his little apartment while the seduction is taking place in the Gothic Tower!
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,738 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/7/2006 - Christian - Complete
Poisonous Love by TiffanyNyC reviews
This is the enrapturous story of Moulin Rouge from beginning, to end, and beyond! A beautiful, and surprising take on this tragic love story, it is sure to be enjoyed. Rated for adult themes and sexual references. CHAPTER FOUR IS UP!
Moulin Rouge - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,422 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/15/2006 - Published: 7/30/2006 - Satine, Christian
By The Way I Still Hate You by Angel of Music lover reviews
These are just some thoughts of Satine... lots of denial... :D Anyway... please take a look if you're able! Hopefully a little different than others...
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Satine - Complete
Before I Knew You by Angel of Music lover reviews
A companion piece to my other oneshot By The Way... I Still Hate You only from Christian's pov. His woes and his joys all rolled into three pages...
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,699 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Christian - Complete
Bury Me Beneath the Willow by Tibbar Sabertooth reviews
She told me that she dearly loved me, how could I believe it untrue? Don don...!
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2006 - Christian
So this is what love is by Saoirse3473 reviews
My First attempt at Moulin Rouge fic. Christian describes his expirience with love before and after Satine's death. 2nd chapter, Christian is a bit bitter...R&R..no flames thanx!
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/24/2006 - Published: 2/23/2006 - Christian, Satine
All Quiet on the Western Front by Anna Rousseau reviews
1916, The Somme, France. Christian and a soldier and early morrning talk in the trenches. An extemporisation on a plot idea abandoned by Baz + Craig - try it, if you're open, you may like it :o)
Moulin Rouge - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,185 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/15/2002
Close by Head of Slytherin reviews
Satine and Christian have a discussion about her past. Christian convinces her that she is indeed loved, no matter what. Fluff. Oneshot.
Moulin Rouge - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 224 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2006 - Christian, Satine - Complete
You Promised by D. Lavisher reviews
“Satine, but I’m the one with the ridiculous obsession with love, not you you can’t choose the one you truly love—I can.”and when Christian does, it'll take more than pretty words to fight for Satine.
Moulin Rouge - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,525 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/23/2007 - Published: 2/3/2006 - Christian, Satine