Home Community Anime/Manga Cowboy Bebop And so it continues...
And so it continues...
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Cowboy Bebop, Since: 01-27-05
Founder: dragonnan - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - id: 10971
Stories that continue the Bebop saga. Please note, it doesn't always mean Spike survived nor does it have to mean a SpikeFaye relationship. I'm not against that either :D. However, the stories will be good reads, and worth the visit!

Stairway to Heaven by Solita reviews
Two men, both from different worlds, meet together by chance as they walk down the road and towards the stairway of their salvation. A Cowboy Bebop / Trigun introspective crossover. One - shot.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,322 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2003 - Complete
Matchstick Girl by Black Sunrise reviews
It started with "What I wish would happen to Faye after ep.26", but now I've decided to expand it into a storyline that'll involve conspiracies, angsty identity crises, and if you're lucky: a happy ending.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,356 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/29/2006 - Published: 5/26/2005 - Faye V.
Memories by ZoieLark reviews
For Faye Valentine, memories have always been a plague to her existence
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,070 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/15/2005
In Dreams, Do Come by Invidium reviews
Dreams are said to be the manifestations of dire indulgences from the depths of human fantasyBut, what happens when one cannot distinguish between reality and the life that is no more than a tragic dream? Not your average Bebop fairytale, kids.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,518 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/19/2003 - Published: 7/16/2003 - Faye V., Spike S.
Goodbye To You by bibliophile1900 reviews
Faye reflects on the past and dreams of the future during an evening shared with an old friend. Not a songfic! Spoilers for eps 23-26 and the movie.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,921 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/5/2004 - Published: 3/23/2004 - Faye V., Jet B. - Complete
After the Nova by Kat36 reviews
That falling star was for Vicious. Spike is not dead. Not in my universe, anyway...
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 39,738 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/29/2003 - Published: 11/11/2002
One Little Moment by Kajouka reviews
A short little oneshot based on a picture I've always loved of Faye and Spike together sharing a cigarette.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,300 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27/2005 - Faye V., Spike S. - Complete
Play Me Some More of that Old Blues by dragonnan reviews
IT'S FINISHED!Sometimes, fate dictates the course of our lives... and deaths. Spike's story is not over yet. Something happened to them all, something they forgot, something that may change what fate dictated.
Cowboy Bebop - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 44,892 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/1/2005 - Published: 6/11/2004