Home Community Anime/Manga D N Angel Angel Light, Angel Dark
Angel Light, Angel Dark
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga D N Angel, Since: 04-04-06
Founder: MirrorofDarknessFlame - Stories: 7 - Followers: 7 - id: 30499
A C2 dedicated to well written literary pieces that deal with relationships between the Angels and Tamers... Yaoi and NonYaoi relationships permitted! Send me a message if you want me to look over your fanfiction and add it.

The Most Stunning of the Hikari Artworks by MirrorofDarknessFlame reviews
Satoshi's heart is broken, he wants to stop the pain. But there's someone who won't let him... OneShot. Satoshi x Krad. Rated for a bit of blood. ‘You are the most stunning of the Hikari artworks...’
D N Angel - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Satoshi H., Krad - Complete
Krad wonder by Devinedragon reviews
Krad is standing by a window and thinking about his life and Satoshi is sitting behind him. Poem. Hints of others.
D N Angel - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 457 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/12/2005 - Krad - Complete
Whispers of Insanity by scelerus animus reviews
Behind closed doors, that whisper murmured ever so lovingly into his ear to jump, jump, jump!—jump, my precious one, jump! And, perhaps, someday he would. [weird, twisted KradSatoshi, yaoi]
D N Angel - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,237 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/20/2005 - Krad, Satoshi H. - Complete
My December by Suppi-chan reviews
The darkest time of the year. Daisuke and Satoshi have to make things end, or be ended themselves. SatDai. COMPLETE.
D N Angel - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 36,715 - Reviews: 297 - Favs: 256 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 10/12/2005 - Published: 10/12/2004 - Satoshi H., Daisuke N. - Complete