Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Animals in ME!
Animals in ME!
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 03-21-09
Founder: Nosterineth - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 68238
For stories in which animals play an important role. No slash. Contact me if you want to suggest a story!

Doggy Drabble by WhiteGloves reviews
Legolas just had to say something about a man and his dog. /Short drabble./
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Aragorn, Legolas - Complete
War Horses by Kenta Arannel reviews
A poem in respect for the forgotten horses who died, not only in Middle Earth, but our lives too.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2009
Farewell by Firefly-Maj reviews
Either by chance or fate does Aragorn get the opportunity to say farewell to a beloved companion from his childhood when he visits Rivendell for the first time in years... No slash, slightly AU. Reviews appreciated!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Aragorn, Elrond - Complete
A New Breed of Malice by TrinityTheSheDevil reviews
An evil being has taken up residence in Rivendell, determined to drive Elrond into an early grave. But the elf lord cannot remove the foul creature, since Estel absolutely adores it and it is just so darn ... cute!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,143 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2004 - Aragorn, Elrond - Complete
Play Time by nautika reviews
Two friends take a day off. Short.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 502 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2006 - Aragorn, Legolas - Complete
I Am Hunter by The Yuggster reviews
I am Draug. I am Hunter. And tonight I repay my debt. First place winner of October '06 Teitho challenge.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,353 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/11/2006 - Aragorn, Legolas - Complete
The War Horse by James8 reviews
Gimli finds a survivor on the fields of Pelennor.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 815 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/24/2005
Morndel by Nieriel Raina reviews
Gimli finds himself in a most unlikely location thanks to Eldarion's gift from the Haradrim Ambassador, much to Legolas's amusement. 1ST PLACE May 2007 Teitho Contest; 1ST PLACE 2007 MC Awards Best Friendship. Undying Friendship Series. Year 14 Fourth Age.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,968 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2007 - Gimli, Eldarion - Complete
Ease My Heart by Nieriel Raina reviews
Sometimes those who affect our lives so greatly are those who are silent. And we never forget them. Sequel to I Am of the House of Eorl. Undying Friendship Series. Year 5 Fourth Age.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,087 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/31/2007 - Legolas, Eowyn - Complete
I Am Of The House Of Eorl by Nieriel Raina reviews
When the Three Hunters and Gandalf come to Edoras, history is made, events are set in motion and some will never be the sameā€¦ A look at the events from an unusual perspective...that of a wolfhound. Undying Friendship Series. Year 3019 Third Age.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,938 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Published: 11/11/2006 - Legolas, Eowyn - Complete
Bill's Journey by StarLight9 reviews
This is the story of one often forgotten member of the fellowship. A pony, whose journey was no less life changing. Teitho Second Place Winner.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,938 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Samwise G., Aragorn - Complete
Lasbelin by PeppyPower reviews
Legolas has always marvelled at life itself. To the elf, every existence has a meaning and is worth saving. Even if it is the life of a tortured creature. Post-RotK.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2008 - Legolas, Aragorn - Complete
In Memorium by Yemi Hikari reviews
Inspired by a horse that many horse fans know about. This is the story of Legolas's first horse.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Legolas - Complete
Something In Common by Firefly-Maj reviews
After Helm s Deep, Aragorn s overwrought mind won t let him find any sleep. But he is not the only one in Edoras who is awake, and so he has a very unexpected encounter... More information inside. Movie-verse, therefore slightly AU.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,426 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/5/2008 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Aragorn - Complete
The Voice of a Fallen Horse by PeppyPower reviews
The night of Winter Solstice, a lone elven warrior is wandering the snow covered woods. Why is he all alone, without weapons and without proper gear and garments? Written for the 2008 Winter traditions fic challenge issued by Nieriel Raina
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,722 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/29/2008 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Legolas - Complete