Home Community TV Shows Walking Dead Answer for an Arrow
Answer for an Arrow
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Walking Dead, Since: 01-06-12
Founder: cemeterydreamer - Stories: 220 - Followers: 6 - id: 97544
A community for those who see the potential between Daryl and Andrea. Check out our LJ community over at daryl-andrea[dot]livejournal[dot]com!

Black by SeverusHermioneForever reviews
Three times when Andrea and Daryl nearly died and the one time they did. Warning; Mention of suicide.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,925 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2013 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Almost by modsiwevoli reviews
During/after the event of 3.16. Daryl grieves what could have been.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,517 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/31/2013 - Daryl D., Andrea - Complete
The notebook by CourtneyDixon reviews
Daryl has a notebook and doesn't want anyone to see it. What will happen when a certain blonde finds it and see's what's inside "Everyone is breaking I was broken from the start" Sorry I'm really bad at summary's.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,054 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2013 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
The Words Wanted to Come Out by singingsin reviews
a fic from my prompt list. for monoxidegirl. AnndreaxDaryl, like my fav pairing from the Walking Dead! rated T to be safe. one shot.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,322 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Five Things Daryl and Andrea Don't Name Their Kid (and One They Do) by gagewhitney reviews
It's almost six months after they've started sleeping together that he gets her pregnant.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,495 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 22 - Published: 2/17/2013 - [Daryl D., Andrea] - Complete
Perfect little excuse by Gato Jazz reviews
When tragedy hit the camp for the first time, all seemed lost. And all was lost, but Daryl still had something with him. A little habit that maybe went too serious. Thanks to GageW. for the inspiration.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10/2013 - Daryl D., Andrea - Complete
It's a Challenge by StardustToRememberYouBy reviews
Maybe Daryl was Andrea's bitch...maybe he liked it. Andrixon one-shot. Rated T for mild language.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,341 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/8/2013 - Daryl D., Andrea - Complete
Loyalties by Blaire Nightshade reviews
"I wanted to come back for you," Daryl told her, "after the farm went down." Andrea becomes conflicted after seeing Daryl as Woodbury's latest prisoner. She is torn between her redneck friend and her current allegiance with Woodbury and the Governor. Takes place immediately after 'Made to Suffer'.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,758 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D.
To Live is to Suffer by Normryl reviews
When Andrea stands up to The Governor over his plans to kill Merle and Daryl, she finds herself taken out of Woodbury with one of the Dixon brothers and left for dead.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,349 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 3/13/2013 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Daryl D., Andrea
Cellar Promises by Toesocks29 reviews
Her hand rested gently atop a fresh forming bruise on his shoulder "How many times have you tried escaping?"
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,461 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
When We Were Children by LunaSeasMoonChild reviews
[AU, oneshot] Andrea and Daryl are few of the kids that grow up in the post-apocalyptic world of walkers and geeks. Based on a fanart I saw on fuckyeahdarylandrea tumblr.
Walking Dead - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,275 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
What Then by TheDevilYouDon't reviews
He's not having any of that, though, and he kisses her again almost as soon as she pulls backā€”his thumbs on the corners of her mouth, the tips of his fingers pressed against the curls of her hair. Andrea/Daryl.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,421 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/25/2012 - Daryl D., Andrea - Complete
Sticks and Stones by 1701dragonflies reviews
A little Daryl/Andrea something to get us through the hiatus. Daryl Dixon in Woodbury? Andrea can't believe it. Is this what it means, to be a part of the Woodbury community? Way AU, more wishful thinking than anything else, but fun all the same. The Walking Dead belongs to Robert Kirkman and AMC, I just wrote this for fun with no copyright infringement intended.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,931 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 12/28/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D.
Hugs & Kisses, Cuts & Bruises by IHeartTeryse reviews
Daryl grew up living a hard life. He's built these walls around him, making him harder to break. Andrea tries her best to comfort him. Will he let her in?
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,654 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/3/2013 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Andrea, Daryl D.
Thanks by TheDevilYouDon't reviews
He doesn't even think about it, just instinctively kneels down beside her and holds her hair out of the way, awkwardly patting her back with his free hand, trying to comfort her as best as he can. Andrea/Daryl.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,167 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Drabbles: Andrea & Daryl by untapdtreasure reviews
This is a series of 8 drabbles connected from start to finish. This is Andrea/Daryl. Not my normal pairing. And the only story of its kind posted to my account. Sorry, Caryl, fans.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,839 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2012 - Daryl D., Andrea - Complete
A Thousand Wishes in Shooting Stars by zenniel reviews
Oneshot. Andryl Fic. "Never heard of it?" He asked, his voice low. "See a shootin' star and make a wish."
Walking Dead - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/1/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
I Will Love You Until the Day I Die by Everybody's Starry Eyed reviews
"I will love you until the end of time, I would wait a million years." 10 one-shots for Andrea/Daryl.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,961 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/29/2012 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Get Up and Fight the Fight by gagewhitney reviews
They've all been watching her since the CDC.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/13/2012 - [Daryl D., Andrea] - Complete
Rabbits and Squirrels by elziebean1000 reviews
Andrea sees one thing, Daryl sees another.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,818 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
What Isn't Shown by Kijikun1 reviews
Daryl's sick and Andrea's on watch with Merle. Background Andrea/Daryl
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/19/2012 - Andrea, Merle D. - Complete
In the Arms of an Angel Fly Away from Here by zenniel reviews
Oneshot. Andryl fic. Andrea was separated from the main group during that fateful night. But how will Andrea meet back up with Daryl? T for blood and Merle cussing.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,322 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Love and Running by zenniel reviews
Oneshot. Andryl fic. Andrea's breath burned in her lungs. A stitch had worked itself into her side and the gun bag grew heavier by the second. She couldn't stop, though. Andrea had to keep living.
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D. - Complete
Sketches by gagewhitney reviews
"Did you draw this?"
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/17/2012 - [Daryl D., Andrea] - Complete
Happenstance by Quicksilvermad reviews
It all started with a loose fan belt. AU, pre-"Days Gone By."
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,545 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 25 - Published: 9/11/2012 - Andrea, Daryl D.
176 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »