Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. Anthology of W.I.T.C.H.
Anthology of W.I.T.C.H.
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 03-17-07
Founder: Xakinera - Stories: 32 - Followers: 5 - id: 43577
My favorite W.I.T.C.H. stories by incredible writers. Well, them and me. :D. No WxC or WxP. Can't stand that. Read my profile. You know, I think it's pretty much all CxC...If you're obsessed with CxC, have a look around!

WITCH get LOST by BananaphoneBob reviews
When the guardians get on flight 815 after a summer holiday, they will travel through an epic journey that will change they’re lives forever. Will they be able to overcome the dangers, or will they die in the process? Rated T for future chapters
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,987 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/4/2008 - Published: 8/5/2007
Do You Remember Me? by BananaphoneBob reviews
Cornelia used to live in Meridian and lived there since she was 11. But feelings for the rebel leader complicates matters and her mum is forced to take her to Earth and she will forget about Meridian. But will she remember when she becomes a guardian? CxC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,679 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/28/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
V is for Vexed by strayphoenix reviews
Stuck in their Phobos appearances, Matt, Caleb and Blunk have a talk before they have to head to school. During 'V is for Victory'. 230 words
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 243 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/23/2007 - Complete
S is for Songwriter by strayphoenix reviews
Cornelia tries to get Caleb to write her a song. Kind of against his will. After S is for Self but before T is for Trauma. 230 words.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 274 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/7/2007 - Complete
Caleb gone south by KelseyAlicia reviews
Cowritten with Kaliann. This is how we think the second season would be if Caleb went south and joined his mom in O for Obedience. How will the Guardians deal with the lost of their friend and save him from the darkness inside of him?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 86,562 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/1/2007 - Published: 6/27/2007 - Caleb, Nerissa - Complete
Bored by BananaphoneBob reviews
A random chat between the W.I.T.C.H. gang. It’s what being bored does to me! Two-shot.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,658 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/13/2007 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Complete
True Love? by BananaphoneBob reviews
Cornelia and Caleb are 20 and 22 and are happily married. But when a new enemy tries to make their life complicated, will they be able to pull through together, or will they lose each other in the process? Story is better than it sounds! Promise! WxM, CxC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,936 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/10/2008 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
Only With You by Xakinera reviews
Cornelia expressing her thoughts and feelings through poetry. Who would have thought? I'm not sure when if ever it'll end so...yeah. Now featuring other characters too.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 3,491 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/15/2007 - Published: 4/16/2007
G is for Gnomes by strayphoenix reviews
Blunk likes collecting garden gnomes. Maybe a little too much. After end of 'G is for Garbage' and starring Irma. 230 words.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 397 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2007 - Complete
And The Award Goes To? by BananaphoneBob reviews
The W.I.T.C.H group decide to have an award ceremony. Might be funny, I'm not sure. But like I said before, I'm really bad at summaries.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2007 - Complete
A Complicated Love by BananaphoneBob reviews
A love that lasts forever, A love that’s oh so true, We were always meant to be together, And help each other through and through. CC Poem R&R
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 4/25/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb - Complete
Eclipse of the Heart by strayphoenix reviews
One is a princess. Two have Guardian blood. Two were chosen by chance. But there is a deep darkness present within each of the new guardians that is threatening to tear them apart before they can unite. Not your typical next generation story. ON HIATUS
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,212 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/30/2007 - Published: 12/5/2006
Since You Been Gone by celestial dragon rider reviews
Cornelia and Caleb broke up a few months ago... but Cornelia just can't seem to get over him. But does he feel the same way? Oneshot, read and review!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/6/2007 - Complete
Broken Paradise by Xakinera reviews
Sequel to Missing. Cornelia has suffered so much at the hands of Nerissa, but after this latest betrayal from Caleb, how can she recover? The answer is simple, she doesn't. Until a certain Artemis Fowl revives her.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,956 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/21/2007 - Published: 4/9/2007
Come Back To Me! by BananaphoneBob reviews
When a fallen guardian takes a literal turn for the worse, will the other girls and Caleb be able to get her back without losing her again? I suck at summaries, the story is better than it sounds!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,641 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/3/2008 - Published: 4/5/2007 - Cornelia H., Caleb
CPR by strayphoenix reviews
If you value your life, never give your best friend's boyfriend CPR. CxW, CxC. oneshot. Funny
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/28/2007 - Complete
Fighting by GeminiAngel236 reviews
Short stories with our favorite guardians and their multiple fights with family members. Now up: Irma! I also need help figuring out which family member Hay Lin should fight with. Send me who you think in your reveiw!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 951 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/24/2007 - Published: 12/31/2006
Her Royal Highness Princess Peach by amyltrer reviews
Phobos has some....image problems....
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,272 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/18/2007 - Published: 2/17/2007
Missing by Xakinera reviews
Based on the song by Evanescence, Cornelia is captured by Nerissa, sapped of her powers, and being compelled to give up the only thing she had left: her Heart. To do so, it must be broken, and Nerissa is using none other than Caleb to do it. Repeatedly.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 25,157 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/8/2007 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Complete
Elemental Recourse by Xakinera reviews
After finally thwarting Nerissa, the W.I.T.C.H. members try to find an ordinary life. Who knew that the extraordinary, including the giving of the Heart of Earth, disputes, and more evils, would find them? Talks mainly abou Cornelia. My second fic!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 20,215 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/16/2007 - Published: 1/23/2007
Witches, Afterall by Xakinera reviews
Another typical Harry PotterW.I.T.C.H. story about how the Golden Trio can't keep out of anyone's business and the evil villains exchange prioities and it all ends in absolute chaos.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 32,182 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/9/2007 - Published: 3/18/2007
W is for Watching by strayphoenix reviews
Aldarn and Drake feel left out so they spy on the group meeting at the beggining of W is for Witch. Rated T for language. 230 word drabble
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 329 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/13/2006 - Complete
World’s Greatest Matchmaker by strayphoenix reviews
Elyon challenges Irma for her supposed title of World’s Greatest Matchmaker. Takes place in season two before J is for Jewel. My first Irma fic! Come to think of it, my first Elyon fic too! NOT SLASH
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,308 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/29/2006 - Complete
Remembering by Mahine reviews
What happens when Cornelia's life is turned upside down twice? Just how will she cope? CxC
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,536 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/9/2007 - Published: 2/2/2007
P is for Promises by strayphoenix reviews
During the events of P is for Protectors, Cornelia get a chance to talk to Caleb about how crazy his life has gotten while they float in Kadma’s little prison bubble. 230 word drabble.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2006 - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »