Home Community Movies Newsies AntiSlash, Anti Flamin' MarySue Fiction!
AntiSlash, Anti Flamin' MarySue Fiction!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Newsies, Since: 11-06-04
Founder: ShortAtntionSpaz - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 7537
I know there are others out there that are against slash and MarySues... well, flamin' MarySues. I know that we are all accidently guilty of a few marysueish qualities in our stories... and that's ok... it's the obvious ones that grate on our nerves and make us gag.

Thanks for the Directions by Princess MacEaver reviews
A one-shot featuring Blink and Mush as two hapless newsboys who get very confused when a girl in the alley isn't quite what they expected...
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2001 - Complete
I Never Knew Her Name by Dakota-Jones reviews
Skittery meets a girl- but this is no ordinary girl. She's dying. Can a person with nothing left to give but her word give Skittery hope for his own life? Can he possibly understand? * Not a romance! * * Completed! *
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,417 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 7/20/2003 - Published: 7/16/2003 - Complete
Beautiful Secrets by Dakota-Jones reviews
Skittery has a talent that no one else knows about- but when this prodigy is brought to light, what kind of doors of oppurtunity will open for him? And will his rivals be the death of him when jealousy arises in high society? Or will the threat be closer?
Newsies - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,431 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/12/2003 - Published: 7/10/2003
Perception by ShortAtntionSpaz reviews
Sometimes, things just aren't as they seem.
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/23/2004 - Published: 4/3/2004
Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering? by ShortAtntionSpaz reviews
“What do you want to do tonight, Dutchy?” “The same thing we do every night, Specs: try to take over The World.”
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 829 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/23/2004 - Complete
Mixed Feelings by ShortAtntionSpaz reviews
one shot Why is it that even in a lifetime of happy memories, grief can be so shattering?
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 842 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Complete
Whispers of Doubt by ShortAtntionSpaz reviews
Will the things haunting his past alter his judgement?
Newsies - Rated: K - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 7/30/2004