Home Community General Any.
Any.
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-23-04
Founder: LeonCaboose - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 3389
Just to share fanfic's. And to learn from others how to better write them. Share tip's and other such thing's.

The Greater Game by lamyka reviews
Humans, Aliens, & Predators can't be the only ones running the show in space....and very soon a clan finds out Yautja have secretly been prey for another. (introducing a new race, action, and maybe some spinoffs after i get this story complete)
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,565 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/6/2004 - Published: 9/28/2004 - Complete
Childhood Friends by The Smiling Shadow reviews
If me, and two of my friends met Smith after the war. Me trying to help Smith and protect him from my friends. Smith is found by three children after the war, where he can't remember the life he once had. The children decide to help him.
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,830 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/12/2005 - Published: 8/7/2004 - Smith, A.
Waking Up by hiei1317 reviews
A story after the third movie. Slight spoiler risk. Rating for later chapters and only cause of actionlanguage. Smith is brought into the real world, by Morpheus and Neo, none the less. What are they up to and what could Smith do to help the humans in
Matrix - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,467 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 4/24/2005 - Published: 10/11/2004 - Smith, A., Neo
Just A Game by Imperfect Shadow reviews
Alexia Enrei has just been accepted to Battle School. As she tries desperately to fit in and gain the trust and friendship of the great Ender Wiggin, the war with the Buggers grows nearer. **No updates until summer, patience plz!**
Orson Scott Card - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,739 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/24/2003 - Published: 3/21/2003