Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Anyone but Elena!
Anyone but Elena!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 12-27-09
Founder: Danielle Salvatore - Stories: 141 - Followers: 45 - Staff: 10 - id: 77152
Are you tired of Elena always getting all of the attention? Well, these are romance stories that does NOT have Elena as one of the main characters. All pairings that have nothing to do with Elena are welcome. Desperate need of staffing, so PM me if you're interested.

home is where the heart is by chasehermes reviews
"-and that's when he sees her, dancing under the moonlight before a canopy of flowers with a golden halo, looking like she belongs there all along." Or, the five times he tries to bring his old self back, and the one time he does. Stefan/Caroline future-fic
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,053 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 11/8/2013 - Published: 10/27/2013 - [Stefan S., Caroline F.]
His Weakness by Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna reviews
"Caroline, sweetheart, do you think that just this once you could skip the mockery and kill the bloody monstrosity sitting on my sketchbook?" Klaroline one-shot.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,851 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/18/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus - Complete
for here live none but the sly by flesh and bone telephone reviews
"I imagine you think yourself quite the clever one." — The woods aren't safe to dream about anymore.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 23,473 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
Finally, you and me by Tarafina reviews
Caroline would like to believe that she had grown out of her age-old insecurities, but she hadn't. And falling for a man she was certain would always love her best friend seemed like the exact opposite of the smart thing to do.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,450 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/2/2013 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Eve by clangwee reviews
He doesn't hate holidays but, more than anything, Stefan hates the day-before's. Christmas oneshot. Steroline/Klaroline/Steferine.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/23/2012 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
Elijah and the Penguins by Grumpr reviews
Kol is bored, and when Kol is bored, he finds entertainment. Elijah and Rebekah are not pleased with his solution.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,369 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 12/26/2012 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Elijah, Kol M.
Drinking will solve all my problems by Matt-On-Matt reviews
Caroline has some issues she has to sort through but if drinking, and Damon, is her therapist will she make the right decision? Slight details from Klaroline encounters, mainly head canon. Rating may change
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,797 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/14/2012 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
Drabbles by angellus08 reviews
I will be posting all my drabbles from tumblr over here. Mostly all of them will be Klaroline, but expect some other ships as well. Lots and lots of originals here. Not taking requests right now sorry!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 75,381 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
don't stray by tints reviews
"i wouldn't be here, constantly looking over my shoulder for klaus, just to make sure you're still you." or the one where stefan and caroline are simultaneously running out of bunnies and running from klaus. s3 au.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,431 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2013 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Don't Fall by openPandora'sBox reviews
Sequel to "Blink at me, Skies." Caroline's decided to stop in Paris before heading back to Mystic Falls and she may have an unwanted shadow with business of his own in the City of Light.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,057 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/29/2012 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
Cause I Saw the End by Tarafina reviews
"You belong with her. And I…" She forces a smile, even as her heart swells and breaks. She swallows those desperate words that claw at her throat, 'I love you. I think I always have.' Instead, she shrugs. "I'll survive."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,714 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 16 - Published: 5/5/2013 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Catching Up With The Times by Sally Tomato reviews
A series of drabbles in which Caroline explains the modern world to the Original Family.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,754 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 277 - Updated: 4/4/2013 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
Can You Keep a Secret? by likeacrossword reviews
'I'll see you around Caroline. This is a small town after all.' Kol and Caroline meet unaware of each others identity. Post 3x13. Kololine
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,321 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 5/14/2012 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Caroline F., Kol M.
can you help me unravel by tints reviews
"She swears her mouth burns all throughout the ceremony." Or the one where Caroline is so not all right. ( missing scene, season four. )
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,278 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
can i handle the seasons of my life by Lady Shaye reviews
She can't help longing for him after he's gone and she's supposed to hate him. She has no idea what she's anticipating now. / Mentions of C/D, C/M, and C/T.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus - Complete
Bottle It Up by Seph Meadowes reviews
Caroline had made a list with over a hundred items, complete with footnotes. Stefan stared astonished. Stefan/Caroline. Day #21 of the Month of Caroline challenge. Complete.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 398 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 11/25/2011 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
boo you're bloody who by 1oooyears reviews
She is a necromancer, and he is dead. What do you expect? - "Darling, I assure you, by the end of the day, you will be infatuated with me." / koroline, mentions of stelena, and stefonnie.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,651 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/13/2012 - Kol M., Caroline F. - Complete
Blossom by GEM1588 reviews
What started as an iPod Shuffle Challenge is now being expanded into interconnecting one-shots. 8 of 9 complete. Caroline/Jeremy.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,175 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Jeremy G., Caroline F.
Blind by likeacrossword reviews
She wasn't stupid. She knew what was happening, she just hadn't realised soon enough. It was an endless game of tug of war and she was the rope.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,974 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Caroline F., Elijah
Bad Machine by flesh and bone telephone reviews
"Elijah," Niklaus chokes, a child again. "I'm your brother." — Yet you wield the knife so well — Historical Vamp AU where Klaus kills Katherine in the 15th century and Elijah seeks vengeance of the bloodiest kind, held dangerously quiet in his heart — And then there's the matter of the girl in the window, a dangerous affair [Klaus, Elijah, Caroline] "You're not the devil I wanted."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,417 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 6/7/2013 - Caroline F., Katherine, Elijah, Klaus
Back Again by ylianaqt reviews
Caroline returns to Mystic Falls after 5 years away, not completely prepared for what she comes home to.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,941 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Caroline F., Klaus
all those shadows almost killed your light by abbyli reviews
He ignored her feeble protests and his bruised muscles as he picked her up and carried her away, bridal style. Post 3x16, AU, slight book references stefan/caroline, slight caroline/klaus
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,971 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
all the birds, the trees, the falling snow by flesh and bone telephone reviews
He sees the way Klaus's eyes fall on the hair curled at the nape of her neck, because Stefan's been watching it too. — Stefan, Caroline, and how she can't give him up.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,141 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Accustomed To Her by merrywanderer reviews
Stefan takes Caroline at her word and leans on her when helping Elena becomes too much for him, but it isn't long before his feelings for her become...confusing. Slight AU incorporating some canon. Post 4x03
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,075 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
A Healing Balm by Veronica Lacroix reviews
An AU continuation of the end of episode 4.09 'O Come All Ye Faithful'; Caroline wants nothing more than to comfort her friend but how? Rated T for content, trigger warnings for bloodplay.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,112 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/23/2013 - Caroline F., Stefan S. - Complete
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »