Home Community General Anything Wolves
Anything Wolves
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-03-12
Founder: Anni12 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 101216
Since there's no specific category for wolves, and I'm COMPLETELY obsessed, I've decided to make a community for it! So anything wolves, whether it be a story, poem, song, or anything else your little heart desires. Only two rules: No cursing(or at least star *** it out), and no 'lemons.'

Everything Will Change by Anni12 reviews
Kaytrin is kidnapped from her home by a werewolf who believes she is his mate. But, in time, she finds him temperamental and abusive. What happens when she is kidnapped from her kidnapper and taken to another pack? And when she finds long lost feelings for this new alpha, she becomes frightened and distant. Could this actually be her mate, or just another crazy wolf?
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,701 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/1/2014 - Published: 11/11/2013
I Am Without A Voice by Anni12 reviews
And suddenly I just knew. I was falling for him. I was falling hard for him. No—no… that didn't cover the feelings that sprouted in my chest as we stood there together. And as I thought about it, the more I was certain. I loved him. And he could never love me back.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 38 - Words: 179,121 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Complete
I Am Without A Choice by Anni12 reviews
Sequel I Am Without A Voice. Has your life ever been so miserable that you found you didn't care what happened? You didn't care whether you lived or died? And then, miraculously, someone comes into your life and poof! Everything takes a turn for the better. Then they're taken away from you? And just like that you're back to square one. I still am without a choice. Read and Review.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,822 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/25/2014 - Published: 12/8/2013