Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Anything that is random
Anything that is random
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 06-08-09
Founder: wolfwarrior15 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 70821
Well the title describes most of it. But all stories must be appropriate and most of all funny! :) All about Lord of the rings characters!

The Gollum who stole Christmas by I-love-Gollum reviews
Gollum hates christmas in orcville, so he decides to get rid of it once and for all
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 1/2/2004 - Gollum
Lord of the Rings 12 Days of Christmas by StudentofDust reviews
See, even Sauron is getting into the holiday spirit...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 432 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Sauron - Complete
Aragorn, SHUT UP! revised by 8I reviews
A revised version of Aragorn, SHUT UP! Boromir immitates an elderly Ceaser, Aragorn steals his lines, Legolas states the obvious, The Return of Gandalf, everyone gangs up on Aragorn, and Gimli is awesome. All this and more, in Aragorn, SHUT UP! revised .
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Aragorn, Boromir - Complete
Boromir and the No Good, Very Bad Day by Hosanna reviews
I went to sleep with my dagger at my side, and now there's a scratch on my arm, and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on my bow... Boromir tells of his terrible, horrible day, in which no one understands him... except for Mother.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 795 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Boromir, Denethor - Complete
Orcs At School by Virtuella reviews
Because little orcs need to learn, too. MEFA 2010 First Place.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,876 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Complete