Home Community Movies Shrek Anyting is Anything
Anyting is Anything
Follow .
Focus: Movies Shrek, Since: 03-25-08
Founder: Inyunaruto365 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 56938
I didn't know where to put this since this is my first time doing this. I have shrek things and other ones that I decided to write.

St Ogreick's by Pricat reviews
Leah, Snowgre and I are celebrating St Ogreixk's Day when a space ship crashs with a baby alien ogre inside. Now we've got to protect it from Charming and the villains until his Mom comes from the planet Ogreia...
Shrek - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/18/2008
Ohana Means Family by Pricat reviews
Snowgre, Shrek's cousin finds out he's disabled but wants to be treated normally but isn't until a true friend enters his life..
Shrek - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,648 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 3/19/2008 - Published: 3/7/2008
Regaining by Inyunaruto365 reviews
I was bored and Decided to do this. I don't feel like telling you what it's about, but you can see when you look.
Shrek - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,415 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/23/2008
Sins of the Father by Pricat reviews
Sai is an ogre beaten up by hunters but found by Leah and her friends. He's harmless even though an evil ogre is his father but Charming wants his help in taking over the kingdom. Will Sai change destiny or end up like his father Mulgarath?
Shrek - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,331 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 3/25/2008 - Published: 3/15/2008