Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice AoGA Prompt of the Month Writing Contest
AoGA Prompt of the Month Writing Contest
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 02-08-12
Founder: Mei Vir D. Ripper - Stories: 7 - Followers: 9 - id: 98265
A compilation of beautiful story entries written by writers from AoGA (Author's of Gakuen Alice) in FB revolving around different prompt themes provided every month. Read, review and enjoy stories written with compassion! Join the fun! Join AoGA!

Link: www . facebook . com / groups / 154083729380/ (remove the spaces)

Do Or Die Day by Sadz0012 reviews
AoGA's March Prompt of the Month Contest. It was White Day, the day in which men must somehow find the perfect gift for their loved ones. Being in Gakuen Alice, we can only expect extraordinary gifts. It's do or die men, go get a move on!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,616 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/13/2012 - Akira T., Kokoro Y., Natsume H., Tsubasa A. - Complete
I Just Do Not Get Women by Amai Youkaiko reviews
Submitted for AoGA's March Prompt of the Month. Ruka just doesn't get why his wife acts the way she does so he joins the internet world in search of answers. OOC I know.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,164 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Ruka N., Hotaru I. - Complete
A Promise to Keep by Eclipse du Coeur reviews
AOGA February Prompt of the Month Contest! The tree where she met the boy, witnessed their great love, and from then, every autumn, the tree turns its leaves to red. R&R
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,335 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/12/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
A Freedom's Melody by Mei Vir D. Ripper reviews
AoGA's February Prompt of the Month Contest: The soft tinkling music kept playing in his mind. It played together with the words he had spoken that fateful day. "To forgive others, you must first forgive yourself."
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,297 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Rui A., Hajime Y. - Complete
DA Family by Sadz0012 reviews
Imagine living in a house with seven kids, one father and the chaos that came with a super power wielding family. Ch2 for the AoGA February Prompt of the Month Contest.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,293 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/19/2012 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Persona
Spontaneous Hearts by Infinite Colors reviews
"Hearts that do Impulsive things when they want too and hearts that see to it that they would find each other; no matter what." For AoGA's February Prompt of the Month Contest/AU/NxM/One-shot
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,164 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Complete
This Is Love This Is Life by The Devils Song reviews
For AoGA's February Prompt of the Month Contest. This feeling was wrong. He's Mikan's boyfriend and Mikan is my whole world. "Oh, it's gonna be alright. This is love, this is life!"
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2012 - Hotaru I. - Complete