Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Appleshipping
Appleshipping
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 06-25-08
Founder: Little Jackie Papercut - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 59743
For those looking for a particular... flavor.

A Triangle Most Obtuse by JimDimitri reviews
Caramel has a huge crush on Big Mac that will never dare speak its name. But when he's invited to the barn-raising celebration, will he work up the nerve to admit the truth? And what did Caramel do to make Spike so angry? M/M shipping
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,754 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Published: 3/16/2011
Small Town, Big Secrets by The Red Bird reviews
FiM Universe Even the most level-headed ponies can be brought to the breaking point. When a new pony come to help with the apple harvest, how will Mac and Caramel fair?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,282 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/7/2011
Father by Rush the cat reviews
Applejack remembers her father after Dash badly damage the hat that her father gave her.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,187 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/19/2011 - Complete
The Apple Family by Sithicus reviews
Good horse sense is what Granny Smith tries to teach her grandchildren. Applejack knows this, but she still has problems when she get's home from the Grand Galloping Gala to reveal her failings.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,939 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Complete
Runaway Apple Bloom by tillerian reviews
Apple Bloom is tired of trying and failing at finding her cutie mark. So, she decides to run away from home. Applejack finds out about this and tries to find her. Read and Review please.
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,173 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/21/2011 - Published: 5/20/2011 - Complete
Don't Mess with Macintosh by PinkiePieFan reviews
Seriously, just don't. He will take you down. :P This story tells the tale of Big Macintosh as he engages in various adventures with his little sister as well as the Royal Guards of Celestia. Even simple earth ponies can do great things.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,787 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/6/2011
How Sweet Apple Acres was born by Pernese
MLP:MiF Recounting the tale how Apple Smith met Hay Seed, the stallion with no cutie mark.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/1/2011
Blood, Sweat and Tears by Somber Pony reviews
What does it take for Applejack to realize her dreams, and what is the price that must be paid for them?
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,873 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Complete
Apple Bloom's Family by Hopefox reviews
Apple Bloom has always known that she's not Applejack and Big Macintosh's sister by birth, but Applejack won't tell her who her parents were until she's older. But Apple Bloom can't wait. It's up to the Cutie Mark Crusaders to seek out the truth!
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,846 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/5/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Applebloom - Complete