Home Community General Arcee and Bumblebee
Arcee and Bumblebee
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-09-11
Founder: 09Lakersluva24 - Stories: 21 - Followers: 1 - id: 95750
These are stories about your favorite Autobot scout, Bumblebee, and the sweet yet dangerous Arcee. Stories of romance, friendship, etc. are welcome here! A place to read about this pairing, one you usually don't see around here. Please read, write,and enjoy!

It is the External Wounds that Heal The Quickest by Zeitlose Alters reviews
TF:P. After losing Tailgate, Arcee breaks down in her room one night and Bumblebee comes to comfort her. Some BumbleCee. WARNING FOR CUTTING/SUICIDE ATTEMPT
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,328 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12 - Arcee, Bumblebee - Complete
Back to Tyger Pax by Human Bumblebee reviews
Ratchet has finally found a way to repair Bumblebees voice but he'll needs Bumblebee to help retrieve his voice modulator. Will Bumblebee be alright when he has to revisit the horrible site where he lost his voice? I don't own Transformers or any characters and this is my first oneshot, and a little Arcee/Bumblebee romance.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,351 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/12/2013 - Published: 5/22/2013 - Arcee, Bumblebee - Complete
Bumblebee's Secret by Human Bumblebee reviews
Bumblebee always loved the attractive young femme at the base, but what happens when she gets wounded on a mission? How will his secret affect Bumblebee and everyone he loves and cares about? I don't own Transformers and this is my first story and I'm planning on making this story as long as I can get it. I'm not good at summaries and I hope you enjoy.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,452 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/17/2013 - Published: 2/25/2013 - Arcee, Bumblebee
TFP: Hematite by Human Bumblebee reviews
It was a time of peace on Cybertron but it doesn't last long for Arcee and Bumblebee. Read as their relationship go through twist, turns, and I hope you like and review this story. The story is better than the summary.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,536 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 9/28/2013 - Arcee, Bumblebee
The dance, marriage, fame, and family by Vampiregurl12 reviews
Arcee is a Sexy,Bad aft,dancer,She never dates,She helps work at her two best friends' energon bar by being part of the entertainment, and she has a dream of winning a dance competition solo, but does all that change when a hot,well known, mech comes to her friends' energon bar and an accident strikes? What else happens through the difficult life?
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,701 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/6/2013 - Published: 10/5/2012 - Arcee, Bumblebee
Athena by Vampiregurl12 reviews
Arcee dies and Bumblebee is left with their only child, Athena. Athena is then cursed with weak legs and she is blind. Athena is supposed to take Arcee's place in the war and when she turns 19, she'll have to fight Airachnid's only son, Drake. But what happens when the two meet? Will they fight eachother or will love happen between them? And can Athena take Arcee's place?
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/1/2013
Transformers Toddler Trouble! by Vampiregurl12 reviews
Toddlers Arcee, Her sister Chromia, and their best friend Bumblebee live at a toddler orphanage and can get their selves into big trouble, and they always do it together! but when they are captured does their trouble making help them escape and survive?
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,299 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/14/2012 - Published: 10/16/2012
TFP Our Life Together by Vampiregurl12 reviews
Arcee and Bumblebee fall in love at first, but does their twist,turns,mistakes,and misunderstandings get them from living through life they thought of together?Will it mess it up? this is my first and first romance story. I hope you will enjoy this.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,429 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/29/2012 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Arcee, Bumblebee
Communications by AugustRaes reviews
Raf inquires about Bumblebee's past, which causes Arcee to reflect on the past she shared with the yellow bot.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,770 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Arcee, Raf E. - Complete
Bent by mav32 reviews
It shouldn't have taken something like this for Jack to realize that if he thought of Arcee as his sister, that as good as made Bumblebee his brother.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,422 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 3/11/2012 - Published: 9/18/2011 - Bumblebee, Jack D.
Fallen Angel by Hopelessromantic721 reviews
Animated. While driving home, Bumblebee almost gets killed by a falling hibernation capsule, with someone inside! My theory of Arcee coming into the series! ArceexBumblebee
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,425 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/15/2009 - Published: 6/7/2008
A Handful of Frozen Time by Hearts of Eternity reviews
One-shot Bumblebee has always had a special gift to make to world and the war seem far away. Arcee wishes she could hold on to that gift a little longer.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,665 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Bumblebee - Complete
Bright Spot by Botosphere reviews
By Eowyn77. Arcee and 'Bee were the only survivors of the battle at Tyger Pax. Finding a rare moment together on Earth, she finally has a chance to talk with him about what happened there. Bumblebee x Arcee
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,536 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Arcee, Bumblebee - Complete
Saturday Morning Cartoons by Kozmotis Pitchiner reviews
Normally, Arcee objected to lounging about on Saturdays, but today she just couldn't resist. Bumblebee/Arcee brother/sister fluff, based off of Transformers: Prime.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/21/2011 - Arcee, Bumblebee - Complete
All That You Are by mav32 reviews
One-shot set after Out of his Mind. Being responsible for the resurrection of the most evil creature in the universe isn't much of a confidence builder.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,726 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/7/2011 - Bumblebee, Arcee - Complete
More Than Partners by Sorida reviews
Prime. Set in Episode 20: Partners. Arcee was about to do it. She almost killed Starscream, but then Bumblebee came and stopped her. But after the initial shock, both of them get a little therapy session that they both needed. ArceexBee if you squint.
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,230 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Bumblebee, Arcee - Complete
Stronger, Faster, Studlier by 09Lakersluva24 reviews
What happens when Bumblebee is accidentally injected with synthetic energon? Speeding at speeds dangerous for humans, beating up Autobots twice his size, and flirting with Arcee? Chaos Ensues! Read and Review!
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,632 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Bumblebee, Arcee - Complete
Let's Talk, Okay? by 09Lakersluva24 reviews
When Valentine's Day comes up, Mrs.Darby decides to introduce the holiday to the Autobots. But when tragedies of the past cloud over the Autobots' moods, will June be able to show them hope and happiness? Will they get to be and have Valentines?
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,156 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Bumblebee, Arcee - Complete
War Bonds by 09Lakersluva24 reviews
The day Bumblebee was found by Optimus and Ironhide was the day he was reborn, his old life left behind. And on that day he meets Arcee, and follow as the two grow into the Autobot warriors. This is the story of their lives and the bond they shared. Picture from
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,032 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 9/30/2011 - Arcee, Bumblebee
Tangled in a Web by 09Lakersluva24 reviews
When Bumblebee is captured by Airachnid and the Decepticons, the Autobots are forced to board the Nemesis and rescue their comrade. Along the way, Arcee will realize that the yellow scout means more to her than she previously thought. ArceexBumblebee Picture from
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,640 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 1/9/2013 - Published: 9/6/2011 - Bumblebee, Arcee - Complete
Romance, Family, and Pranking, Oh My! by 09Lakersluva24 reviews
Sequel to Let's Talk, Okay?, this consists of a series of one shots that tell the story of the Autobots and their human friends. From the romantic journey of Arcee and Bee, the pranks of the twins, Ratchet's own attempts at love, and more!
Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,732 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 9/19/2011 - Arcee, Bumblebee