Home Community Movies Avengers Archives of the BSBE! (Best Science Bros Ever!)
Archives of the BSBE! (Best Science Bros Ever!)
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 05-23-12
Founder: Travel1701 - Stories: 41 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 1 - id: 100398
Let's face it: It doesn't matter if you're aboard their ship or not; Tony and Bruce are adorable. Mostly works of the Tony/Bruce nature, but will take other pairings so long as the relationship between Tony and Bruce, be it romance or friendship, is the main focus.
Now, do I ask for staff members? Or do you guys just, I don't know, ask me or something? Honestly, I have no idea. :D Looking for staff! You all probably know what to do!

Time to Say Goodbye by jivvin reviews
So I've read somewhere that it was a confirmed fact that there will be no Bruce Banner in The Iron Man 3, and this little piece is my attempt at imagining why. Because he did accept Tony's offer to stay. He tried to have a life again, god knows, he tried. It just... didn't work out.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
A Relationship For Three by TheDoctorsCompanion13 reviews
Tony gets a chance to bond with the Hulk and hopefully have Bruce forgive him for his mistake.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Gay Pride by Strawberry Pocky Stix reviews
Rainbows, sparkles, pink scarves, skinny jeans; the whole shebang! Slight AU, TonyxBruce, slight ClintxLoki, Hiddlesworth?
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
I'm Not Alone by kittybee reviews
Tony's had enough. Tony stood on the edge of the landing pad, head down, hands in his pockets. From here everything looked so small. "I'm nothing," he whispered. "Do you honestly think, that even if you had jumped, that me and the Other Guy would let you fall?" Bruce said. Rated for language and dark themes.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
A Monster That'll Never Surrender by Huntress Under Seige reviews
After a battle in which Bruce suffers some pretty serious damage, Tony gets some insight into how his lover truly feels about the "Other Guy." Angsty, fluffy, sexy...this fic has it all! M/M slash, Brony fic.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Stay with Me by alicehatter239 reviews
Tony Stark worries about Bruce. He wants him to be happy, to live a good life. He can't do that when he's hiding from everyone. They don't know that they've both fallen for one another, hard and fast. Now a Five-Shot! Bruce/Tony slash!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,637 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Regaining Control by clawswrites reviews
Bruce hulks out and Tony is the only one who can calm him down. Prompted. Suggestions of Bruce/Tony.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,364 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/6/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Red Velvet Cake by loveless9 reviews
Bruce really wants to show Tony how much he thanks him and with his birthday conveniently around the corner what way would be better? Little fluff with mild language at the end.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Rings by Angry Mushroom reviews
As the title likely has you assuming, it's about Tony and Bruce's relationship. Mostly told from Bruce's point of view and how he has one "small" problem with his ring. Tony comes home with the solution, but not before Bruce can't take it anymore and Hulk's out. Contains lots of fluff and feels I'm told. I hope you like anyway.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,754 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Help Yourself by CoolnRainy reviews
This picks up right after the New York War ends … How Stark and Banner's friendship evolves from there. Final chapter up.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,754 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 7/1/2012 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Sweet Dreams by PieceOfMyHeart reviews
A tired Bruce finds Tony crashed out in his room when he checks up on him. He decides to be a good friend and put him into bed. Everything is fine until the lack of sleep grips Bruce a little too tight... Bruce/Tony fluff : Sorry for the bad title, I'm not the best at thinking of them :/
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,007 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 11/2/2012 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Long Way Down by TheMortician'sDaughter reviews
Though Bruce knows there's no way out for him, it still crosses his mind every now and then - until Tony reveals what he'd really thought all along. Tony/Bruce, oneshot.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,275 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Broken by Christina's Inferno reviews
'"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." And it's true for physics, so why can't it be the same for hurt? For love' A bit of Stanner angst and love after the Hulk accidentally hurts Tony.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,081 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Snuggle Buddies by Ninja Giraffe reviews
Tony is concerned about Bruce and asks him a surprising question. Cuddles ensue.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,441 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Home is Wherever I'm with You by Sheyrena Wyrsabane reviews
5 times Tony brings Bruce home and 1 time Coulson has to.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,367 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
It's The Answer I Believe To Be Right by Christina's Inferno reviews
Fury challenges Bruce and Tony's relationship, but the two get support from an unlikely source. Bruce/Tony, with hints of Natasha/Clint if you squint.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,565 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
No Couch for You by Amledo reviews
Tony and Bruce have been in the lab for way too long. Bruce being too tired to go back to HQ asks to stay with Tony. The only thing that Tony has to offer is his bed because Loki has conquered the couch. Fluffy Bruce/Tony with a slight twist. Sleepy brat Loki and louder than necessary Thor included.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,440 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Thor, Loki, Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Metal Heart by tonystarktheautobot reviews
The Avengers struggle to get along as a new enemy approaches, an enemy Tony is dangerously vulnerable to. Saving the world was the easy part; saving each other is much harder. Tony/Bruce, Steve/Thor, Natasha/Pepper, Clint/Coulson
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 181,949 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 717 - Follows: 842 - Updated: 11/9/2013 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Thor, Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
What Happens In The Lab Stays In The Lab by clawswrites reviews
He couldn't understand how two men, two smart men in adult relationships, could ever find this amusing. There are only so many times you should be able to laugh at sharing high-fives and exclaiming, "For science!" Tony/Bruce Peter. Requested.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 693 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Breathe In, Breathe Out by WinterGarden reviews
Bruce hopes that it will work this time; he prays that this will be the end as he looks at the gun with green in his eyes. Tony is the one man brave enough to turn him around. Strong Tony/Bruce friendship.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,289 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S.
Evening Rituals by JMcKay reviews
Tony hasn't had a full nights rest in months. Bruce introduces him to some home remedies to help. Pre-slash. Rating may change with further chapters.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,007 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 1/30/2013 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.
King Of Anything by LxIsxJustice reviews
"He was a 'mate for life' kind of person, and he knew all of this was pointless. He had already met his match, and now it was just a matter of time before he dropped the charade and attempted the impossible." Tony/Bruce
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,020 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 342 - Follows: 31 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Warning: Local Noise Ordinance by dhauren reviews
What's a poor green rage monster do when a car alarm keeps going off? Well, be a nice guy and turn it off, of course!
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 22 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Ten of You by shadowblade-tara reviews
After the battle, Banner corners Steve about his jibe at Stark. Short oneshot.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 480 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 50 - Published: 5/31/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Fear to Friendship by Zothar reviews
Bruce knows the fear. He is used to it. How does he react to the one man that doesn't seem to fear him? Non-slash.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,243 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 8/8/2013 - Published: 5/13/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Thor, Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »