Home Community TV Shows Pretty Little Liars Aria Femslash
Aria Femslash
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Pretty Little Liars, Since: 08-28-11
Founder: MagicInMe123 - Stories: 22 - Followers: 12 - id: 94900
All Aria with the other girls of Pretty little liars

Pieces of Us by astarvingwriter reviews
Aria and Spencer through the eyes of their friends and family. One-shot, femmeslash, Sparia.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,888 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Aria M., Spencer H. - Complete
Sometimes by Robyn Estelle reviews
sparia beauty
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Published: 11/25/2011 - Aria M., Spencer H.
What's Love Got To Do With It? by ThereAreNoLines reviews
"Don't tell me what I want!" Aria snapped suddenly, unable to take it. It was all too much. Constantly being faced with the choice between Ezra's calm, constant care and Spencer's volatility and vulnerability...it was too much.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,040 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/7/2012 - Spencer H., Aria M. - Complete
Need You by EmeraldEuphoria reviews
Spencer can't sleep for some reason, but it turns out to be a good thing when Aria calls, crying.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Spencer H., Aria M. - Complete
You are the Light at the End of my Tunnel by girltogirl reviews
"It'll be okay," she'd kept whispering. Eventually, your aching body had stopped shaking, and you melted into her embrace. One shot. During/after 3x13. Reviews are appreciated.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/29/2012 - Aria M., Spencer H. - Complete
Stolen Heart by MagicInMe123 reviews
But you knew. Maybe you didn't see what was right in front of you because you never wanted to but somewhere in your heart you always knew. Sparia/Spemily
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,023 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/17/2013 - Spencer H., Aria M., Emily F.
A Little Thing Called Love by Shaynezo reviews
Aria has always been the best at keeping secrets and hiding things from the people she cares about. Call it second nature. Whatever Aria wants to be kept a secret stays a secret. But what happens when her deepest, most treasured secret is suddenly thrust out into the open?
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,208 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 11/4/2013 - Published: 8/11/2012 - Aria M., Spencer H.
Breaking Barriers by girltogirl reviews
You feel guilty, because she doesn't know what she did that has made you pull away from her. It's not her fault you fell hard for someone that could never be yours.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/16/2012 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Aria M., Spencer H. - Complete
Unlikely But Likely by SaphireWolf13 reviews
A series of events that lead to the relationship of Aria and Emily. Emaria.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,592 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 21 - Published: 8/24/2012 - Aria M., Emily F. - Complete
Crossword Puzzles by Faberrittanainthetardis reviews
Short fluffy Sparia one shot. Spencer is doing a crossword puzzle and ends up accidentally outing herself and Aria to Hanna and Emily.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Spencer H., Aria M. - Complete
I Didn't See It, I Can't Believe It, But I Feel It by CapeCodPhoenix reviews
Spencer's been in love with Aria for a long time, but she hasn't realized it. Only Hanna seems to notice the way Spencer looks at Aria. But will Aria return her affections? Will Spencer confess to Aria before somebody else steals her heart? Rated T for later chapters. Sparia. *on hiatus*
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 28,322 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 7/16/2012 - [Aria M., Spencer H.] Hanna M., Emily F.
When I Look At You by CapeCodPhoenix reviews
Spencer and Aria have been best friends forever. In fact, people already think they're dating, though their relationship is purely platonic. But what happens when Aria starts to develop feelings for Spencer? *on hiatus*
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 42 - Words: 43,628 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 7/20/2013 - Published: 7/20/2012 - [Aria M., Spencer H.] [Hanna M., Emily F.]
Things Are Not What They Seem by buffyfaith19 reviews
This is a femslash story. It's about all the girls in PLL. I used the events of the first few episodes as a starting point, but after that the story goes off on its own. Emily is a big part of the story, but who she ends up with is a work in progress.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,297 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/16/2011 - Published: 5/6/2011 - Hanna M., Aria M.
Life's Just Unfair That Way by talangalo reviews
Spencer wants Emily, who wants Ali, who wants Aria. Aria/Ali, Spemily and Haleb
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,629 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 5/29/2014 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Aria M., Alison D.
Save Me by MagicInMe123 reviews
When Aria is attacked one night, can her girlfriend Spencer make this better? Can Aria learn to trust again? Will they ever be able to love each other like they used to? SPARIA FIC! Spencer/Aria and Hannily Hanna/Emily
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 24 - Words: 38,434 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 7/28/2011 - Spencer H., Aria M.
Let the Games Begin by MagicInMe123 reviews
Aria and Spencer are dating, so when Aria has to try-out for the feild hockey team, that's good right? But what if Spencer had a dirty little secret? SPARIA Spencer/Aria romance
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,934 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 12/26/2012 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Aria M., Spencer H.
I will love you Always by MagicInMe123 reviews
Aria and Alison are dating. Alison doesn't want to tell people, Aria does. Emily is in love with Alison. Can their love survive all the drama of Rosewood? Better than it sounds. Aria/Alison
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,685 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 8/20/2011 - Aria M., Alison D.