Home Community TV Shows Warehouse 13 Artia
Artia
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Warehouse 13, Since: 03-07-11
Founder: Poison-Quills - Stories: 32 - Followers: 0 - id: 90317
All things Artie and Claudia. Romance, Family, Humor, we take them all.

Claudia's Halloween by KJay99 reviews
Adventure gone amock, with a Halloween bent. My first try at horror, and it's not very scary- as the rating suggests. Thx to Marie Rene, Lynnutte, Kendralynora, and LadyNRA for helping and fleshing out this idea.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,585 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/1/2011 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
A Painful Lesson by Wetdry reviews
Claudia learns, the hard way, to leave the artifacts alone.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 402 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
A Fudgey Ferret by Master Of All Imagination reviews
Claudia smells fudge and Artie has to answer some awkward questions. Just a fun, random, crack one-shot with a twist.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 789 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2011 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Resonating Affections by Caledonia1986 reviews
Direct follow up on episode 6 "Don't hate the player"! The night the team returns, Claudia can't sleep and Artie comforts her! This wouldn't leave me alone, until I had satisfied my muse, so here it is
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,123 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Just a little unwell by Chocolate and Drama reviews
It's not like she woke up that morning and decided to kidnap a federal agent, and it's not like he expected his past to come barging in with electro-handcuffs. An headpiece from the beginning of Claudia that switches from Claudia to Artie. Enjoy!
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 571 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
Weekly Tradition by Maria Rene reviews
Artie works diligently, if awkwardly, at getting through Claudia's defenses and building a relationship with the snarky teen. Spoilers for the Season 1/2 cliffhanger in Ch. 1, future chapters will vary, and will be marked. Rated T because I'm wary.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,856 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/1/2011 - Published: 8/20/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D.
Worst Day Ever by Sahara Rose 101 reviews
After something goes wrong, Claudia has to deal with it. Claudia/Jinks friendship. *character death*
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
Aftermath by The Indie Flash reviews
Set after Reset. Claudia, Pete, and Artie are left to deal with Myka's abandonment while someone from Claudia's past poses a serious threat to the warehouse. Can the team handle it?
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,724 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 10/8/2010 - Claudia D., Artie N.
Splash of Color by lucdarling reviews
"What's the deal with your hair?" A very brief look at Artie & Claudia.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/17/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Christmas Cheer by KaitieD reviews
Artie makes some decisions about his life on Christmas Eve. Inspired by the episode "Secret Santa".
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Meeting Claudia by punkrokprincess144 reviews
Part Two in my series of Claudia stories! This is just how I imagine Claudia's arrival at the Warehouse would have gone, including how she relates to a new enviroment and other people.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/7/2010 - Claudia D., Artie N.
The Killer Head Cold by Maria Rene reviews
Claudia gets a head cold, Artie gets the woman of his dreams. Written while I was sick beyond all reason, so any moments of lucidity were entirely unintentional.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,321 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Teamwork by KJay99 reviews
A normal day of maintenance turns dangerous as Artie and Claudia have to prune back an out of control artifact. Complete!
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,488 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/2/2010 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
One Sleepless Night by Maria Rene reviews
Claudia has a nightmare one night that forever changes the landscape of the team's lives. It's just a goofy stray chapter that won't fit into anything else I'm working on.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,115 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/8/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Ready by Chocolate and Drama reviews
She's scared, and she should be. And it hurts him to lie. Artie's POV of that scene in Reset...
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 366 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/27/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Love is in the Air by that-chick-with-purple-hair reviews
Thanks to Claudia's clumsiness an artifacts power is unleashed with...awkward consequences. ;p
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,905 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 8/26/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
The Benefits of Family by IsleofSkye reviews
Deals with the aftermath of 'Vendetta' so, spoilers for that. It also discusses Claudia's abandonment issues and deals with the 'Todd' thing and Artie's slight torture.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,048 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
The Effort of Connection by Panache reviews
Does it get easier? Connecting with people who aren't us? :: Set after Age Before Beauty, Claudia and Artie do a little bonding over the difficulties of reaching out to people when you work at the Warehouse.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,564 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Published: 9/13/2010 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
Relief by IsleofSkye reviews
A quick drabble that I couldn't get out of my head. Tell me what you think!
Warehouse 13 - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 178 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Eyes by Swamp Fairy reviews
She's the daughter he never had, and he's not quite ready to lose her. Maybe a real plot will develop in there later on... Claudia/Fargo, Claudia/Artie familiness. Is that even a real word?
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,084 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Published: 9/12/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D.
I'll Keep You in My Pocket by Panache reviews
The thing about having a Farnsworth is it works both ways :: In the aftermath of McPherson, Claudia deals in her own way. Artie Claudia friendship.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,959 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Published: 9/10/2010 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
Claudia, Something You Want to Say? by that-chick-with-purple-hair reviews
Artie gets the wrong idea. Hilarity will ensue.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Artie N., Claudia D. - Complete
Claudia has No Clue by that-chick-with-purple-hair reviews
Artie is attracted to Claudia, and she has no clue!
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Claudia D., Artie N. - Complete
A Lesson In Physics by Princess Pinky reviews
Claudia and Artie dabble in physics experiments and end up learning a very important lesson.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,585 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/3/2010 - [Claudia D., Artie N.] - Complete
A Woman by Princess Pinky reviews
After messing up her chances with Todd, Artie feels the need to apologize to Claudia, but everything he says seems to come out wrong, resulting in some unexpected revelations.
Warehouse 13 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,751 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/28/2010 - [Artie N., Claudia D.] - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »