Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha As It Should Be
As It Should Be
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 12-13-08
Founder: lemonleaves - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 64972
Though there are many wonderful AU fics out there, this community is dedicate to Canon and, possibly, AR fan fiction. All pairings applicable.

Chained to You by Moonchild0405 reviews
A mad fairy's scheme to melt the ice heart of Sesshoumaru, and poor Kagome is caught in the middle. Now she is chained to Sesshoumaru and the only thing that can break it is for the heart of ice to melt
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 84,987 - Reviews: 1866 - Favs: 1,511 - Follows: 393 - Updated: 4/20/2006 - Published: 10/21/2005 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Internal Dialogue by FrameofMind reviews
Oneshot. According to Sigmund Freud, there are three parts to the personality: the Id, the Ego, and the Superego. Unfortunately, these three parts rarely agree...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,250 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/24/2006 - Complete
Blind by NeitherNora reviews
In a fight with Sesshoumaru, his poison gets into Kagome's eyes, blinding her, and Inuyasha sends her home for good. Her family moves away from the well and into a house that turns out not to be empty. Kagome sets out to befriend the mysterious 'ghost'.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,309 - Reviews: 175 - Favs: 325 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 2/16/2006 - Published: 1/19/2006 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
A Completely Innocent Addiction by Just A Starving Writer reviews
[SK][Complete][Edited] An obsessed miko, a bored demon lord, and the shared need to be entertained, all combined by a completely innocent addiction.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,291 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 970 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 9/9/2004 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Unexpected Allies Part I: How to Train a Taiyoukai by Striking Falcon reviews
Sesshoumaru needs Kagome's help in getting back something stolen from him. In the events that follow, something changes between the two, and what was once fear becomes something different. Part One of Three Complete
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 37,282 - Reviews: 901 - Favs: 1,045 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 7/23/2003 - Published: 6/17/2003 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Love Potion Number Nine by Tamysan reviews
A matchmaking demoness unleashes a love potion on everyone with shocking results! SessKag, IYKikyou, MS pairings and other chaos! Completed!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,395 - Reviews: 272 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/22/2003 - Published: 2/14/2002 - Complete
Silent Night by Fate's Princess reviews
one shot Its christmas eve and Kagome finds Rin all lone, crying. What will she do? Where is Sesshoumaru and what will he do?
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,345 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/2/2005 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Babble Drabbles by boots-7 reviews
Kagome stumbles across Sesshomaru in her time at a coffee shop, twelve days before Christmas. Let the hilarity begin! S x K Twelve X Mas Drabbles
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 784 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/17/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Walking In A Winter Wonderland by Moon Mage Goddess reviews
To all of my adored readers, I have decided to write a Christmas Special, just like you asked. So this is for all of you, thank you so much! Have a safe and happy, love and funfilled holidays!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,921 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Sessy in a Winter Wonderland by kougarocks98 reviews
This is just a christmas carol. SESSHY STYLE! i luv inuyasha, but for some reason i just wanted to do one with Sesshy. this was just somthing that i did when i was really really bored and hyper with a few friends lol ENJOY!
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 180 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Sesshomaru - Complete
InuYasha the Red Clothed Hanyou by Lady Tiger LiLy reviews
Well, I said I would do more InuYasha song rewrites so here's a Christmas song rewrite of Rudoplh the Red Nosed Reindeer. Enjoy!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 119 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/16/2005 - Inuyasha, Sesshomaru - Complete