Home Community Plays/Musicals Wicked As Long As You're Mine
As Long As You're Mine
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Wicked, Since: 11-18-06
Founder: Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic - Stories: 23 - Followers: 2 - id: 39073
Heres the place for everyone who has a Fiyeraba complex!

Night After Night by Veronika Green reviews
They were just like everyone else, riding in a carriage without windows, leaping from one fantasy to the next.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2006 - Complete
She and He by loveologyy reviews
They are opposites, she and he. They both know it.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Complete
Reality by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Oneshot, postmusical. Dying, even if it's not really dying, can't be easy. She had erased the idea of herself from existence and she needed to rewrite it. Fiyeraba.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Complete
The Change In Him by Morikumo reviews
Oneshot After Dillamond's arrest, Fiyero aids Elphaba in the rescue of the lion cub. He hardly expected it to be the moment in which he fell in love. Fiyerba
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Elphaba T., Fiyero T. - Complete
Surely by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Fiyeraba, oneshot. The defense mechanisms she had readied against hatred, she used against love, like a frightened child hiding beneath her coverlet. The ache of the lack of him resounded through her body, echoing in her heart a thousand times.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 414 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9/2007 - Complete
Rebel Angel by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
It was freezing, and she'd stolen the blanket, again. I sit up in bed, about to take part of it back, but then I see her. Of course I'd seen her before, but it was rare when I really had the chance to just watch her. She wouldn't have it, waking.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 236 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/25/2007 - Fiyero T., Elphaba T. - Complete
The Truth in Treason by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Oneshot, Fiyeraba. ? Could those wonderful, wonderful, hands have killed? Those sweet lips taunted the dying? Those clear eyes looked on coldly at men struggling in the throes of death? Treason herself lay in his arms, and was the only thing he knew to be
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 272 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Complete
Fatal Attraction by Fae2135 reviews
“It’s terribly dangerous to need anyone the way I need you. Let yourself need someone like that, and before you know it, it becomes impossible to exist without them.” My contribution to TWC the Wicked Challenge. See prompt inside. Oneshot, bookverse.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,358 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Complete
Cheerful Moon by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
I knew something was wrong. The air was off. I was tempted to run away from the flat before I even opened the door. I knew something was bad.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Elphaba T., Fiyero T. - Complete
The Dare by omg.it's.wickedjelly reviews
When Fiyero participates in a game of Truth or Dare, he receives the challenge of a lifetime: become quite close with the Green Girl. The prize? One hundred thousand dollars. The result? You find out. And PS: Bonus points for actually...loving her. FIN
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 52,943 - Reviews: 279 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/28/2007 - Published: 12/26/2006 - Complete
Twister of Fate by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
Onstage, it was As Long As You're Mine. This is what really happened. Musical verse, missing scene. Please R&R!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,417 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/2/2007 - [Elphaba T., Fiyero T.] - Complete
The Greatest Strength by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
A perceived weakness can be one's greatest strength. Combination of musical and book, told through Elphaba's eyes, fills in a few blanks. Then becomes AU.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 45,080 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 3/2/2007 - Published: 4/4/2006 - Complete
A Lesson by theoneyouforgot reviews
Elphaba tutors Fiyero. When Fiyero gets bored he begins asking questions. Short summary, sorry. R&R! Now! [Completed, at last]
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,538 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/23/2007 - Published: 2/4/2007 - Complete
Laws of Attraction by Bomba-Fae reviews
Opposites Attract, she stated. He grinned. Four days after the Lion cub fiasco they're locked in a closet.Fiyeraba oneshot
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,070 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
Yero My Hero by animegalnya reviews
Fiyeraba. Sorta drabble. Bookverse. Oneshot. First Wicked fanfic. WICKED RULES!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/28/2007 - Complete
Heaven And Hell by Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic reviews
There was pain, immense pain. But it just didn't matter anymore. She didn't matter anymore.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 169 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/30/2007 - Elphaba T., Fiyero T. - Complete
Changed, for Good by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
When Elphaba and Glinda are off to see the Wizard, Fiyero has time to do some thinking. That's right, thinking. PLEASE R&R!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 45,643 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/16/2007 - Published: 3/16/2007 - [Fiyero T., Elphaba T.] - Complete
Tango: Elphie by LostOzian reviews
Fiyero is drafted by his ex girlfriend to help her set up for a rally...And you can guess who else is there. After As Long As You're Mine, before No Good Deed. Fiyeraba, Gelphie, Elphaboq. Elphie gets everyone! Kind of T plus ish for language and outuendo
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2007 - Complete
The Moment by toscar-eradbecdd reviews
A moment between Fiyero and Elphaba at Shiz. ONEshot, mostly just cheesy romantic stuff... You must review!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 321 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/26/2006 - Complete
Sunburn by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
Oneshot, Musicalverse, fluff. She stood like some ethereal mermaid, seaweed clinging unheeded to her clothes and her loose hair, wavy in the salty wet and wind...She would kiss him or kiss back, she would embrace him, but before now she had not let hersel
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/8/2006 - Complete
Don't by elphabathedelirious32 reviews
He'd never taken her for a musical person...he felt himself breaking into pieces at the terrible, haunting beauty of her song. Bookverse, oneshot.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/23/2006 - Complete
Not Me by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
Fiyero Tiggular, a deeply shallow prince, thought he knew everything he had to know about life. That is, until a green girl came along and made him doubt all that. Please R&R!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Fiyero T. - Complete