Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia As Lovers Go
As Lovers Go
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 09-27-05
Founder: A Taste for Tragedy - Stories: 75 - Followers: 6 - id: 22375
This C2 is dedicated to fics that contain Zelette and/or Sheelloyd pairings. These stories can be any genre, not just romance. Email me if you find any stories that would belong here.

The Edge of Morning by Sabriel41 reviews
[He'd burn as bright as his wings one day, but he'd seen what his kind had been named for as he looked past her clumsy grace and curtain of blonde hair as if it was the last time.] ColetteZelos, except when it's not.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,887 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Zelos W., Colette B. - Complete
A week in Flanoir by Fenris Amon reviews
In process of rewriting Epilogue. Lloyd and everyone get suck in Flanoir for a week, and when Celsius tries to set them up, things get messy!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,244 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/1/2006 - Published: 5/9/2005 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
The Pact With Volt by TrueGamer reviews
A OneShot I made when I was bored during the attempt to make a pact with Volt. Sheloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,693 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/11/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
a New Dawn by thefallingaction reviews
Very, very sugary Shelloyd. Rated T for hinted canoodling in the first chapter, and other suggestive themes... Descriptive tale on Lloyd and Sheena's prospering relationship.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,322 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Keep your enemies closer by sandstorm909 reviews
lloyd falling through the trap door with Sheena must escape death from the desians if they don't kill each other
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/29/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Are you there, God? It's me, Sheena by koinekid reviews
Lloyd learns a thing or two about female anatomy in a most embarrassing way. An awkward conversation to be sure, but necessary when you think about it.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,691 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Blossoming Relationship by The Green Mage reviews
Light Romance Lloyd & Sheena become closer in the town of Sybak during their journey. OneShot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,750 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
An Evening in Meltokio by Riptos-Calavera reviews
My First oneshot fic on ToS, Sheloyd, What happens when a Chosen comes between two potential lovers? Well it tends to be explosive as Lloyd and Sheena are about to find out R&R please.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,396 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
I'm Not Ready by RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn reviews
Prequel to Tales of a Journey. Sheena finds out she's pregnant. How does she cope? ONESHOT. Sheloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,347 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F. - Complete
Zelos and coletteTOGETHER! by colettetheklutz789 reviews
this story came to me on the top of my head...it's still good,though! plz review!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,121 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 4/10/2006 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Zelos W., Colette B. - Complete
The Dumbing Down Of Love by A Taste for Tragedy reviews
It's been a year after Mithos' death, and Sheena now has an arranged marriage. One day her friends and old love show up to help out with the wedding. Will Sheena follow her heart, or will she choose the path her village has paved for her? Sheeloyd
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,253 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Costly Protection by Dionysus S reviews
When you're protecting someone you love, no sacrifice is too big for them. Not even your very own life... ; Sheena/Lloyd, deathfic
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,013 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/8/2006 - Published: 2/19/2006 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
Beneath the Surface by Insaneiac The Maniac reviews
Act Two, Shinjitsu No Yukue. The Tower of Salvation ended in tragedy, now it is time for Yuan and his Renegades to take new measures in their quest. Yet Sheena and Lloyd will soon walk a new path that leads to that which lurks beneath the surface.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 126,148 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 2/21/2007 - Published: 2/3/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Smile by Sora G. Silverwind reviews
Zelos finds personal comfort in helping Sylvarant’s Chosen through her suffering one late night in Altamira.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,876 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2005 - Complete
It Began With Flowers by Kaiousei reviews
ZelosColette drabble. It began with flowers, just like with most girls... but Colette is different.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 218 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2006 - Colette B., Zelos W. - Complete
Angel Tears by the point reviews
After witnessing Loyld's betrayal, Colette runs away with a broken heart. Years later, in a different world above the land, she has a new life... but one day, her past will catches up with her. Loyld x Colette OR Zelos x Colette!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,756 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/11/2006 - Published: 9/17/2004 - Colette B.
In The City by Krazy Kor reviews
Hope is dead. Life Is going nowhere. His best friend uses him. He can't do anything for the people, so he has to save himself. Chapter 4 is FINALLY here. R&R please.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,531 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/17/2006 - Published: 1/6/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Faraway Promises by Insaneiac The Maniac reviews
When it takes an outsider to help Lloyd uncover his true feelings for Sheena, a very important discovery is made. Now begins something that could destroy everything that Lloyd has ever held dear, all of it revolving around his exsphere and his heart.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 77,197 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 7/10/2006 - Published: 1/19/2006 - Lloyd I., Sheena F.
Want to talk? by Lil-Samuu reviews
The two Chosens have a chat over a board game.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/9/2004 - Colette B., Zelos W. - Complete
Why was I born? by Valhara reviews
This is my Zelos one-shot of his thoughts before Colette gets taken at the Tower of Salvation (and yeah I know this scene is used a lot but I couldn't help it ) The pairing for this little storypoem is Sheelos, so please R&R!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 1/5/2005 - Complete
Requiem by solidorliquid reviews
AU: DerrisKharlan's army is waiting at Sylvarant's gates to start the war. Lloyd and Zelos, now friends, fight together to save the one they both love, Colette. Will they succeed or will the King of DK get what he finally wants?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,919 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/20/2006 - Published: 7/25/2005 - Lloyd I., Kratos A.
The Ultimate Pairings by Tical reviews
The ultimate ToS pairings. Zelos and Colette in love, Regal and Presea 4 years later, and Lloyd and Raine get married! Zelos x Colette, Regal x Presea, Lloyd x Raine. NEW! Genis' Girlfriends! Chapter 7 up.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,319 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/18/2005 - Published: 8/15/2005
Not too old for adventure by A year minus a lifetime reviews
Lame title I know! Set 600 years after then of the game. Join Rai as she and her friends take on a ritual quest for the summon spirits. Genis, Raine and Noishe are in. Suggested Sheloyd, Zelette and Gesea
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2005
Snow Love by Sword Breaker reviews
Sheena invites everyone over to Flanior but makes a plan to get closer to Lloyd. Sheloyd, Gesea, Kraine, Zelette PG13 just in case Warning: first fic
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,584 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/4/2005 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Sheena F., Lloyd I.
A Ninja's Love by Whitewinged demon reviews
Sheena thinks about Lloyd and all the things that he had done for her.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/11/2005 - Sheena F., Lloyd I. - Complete
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »