Home Community Games Assassin's Creed Assassins Creed - Templars
Assassins Creed - Templars
Follow .
Focus: Games Assassin's Creed, Since: 07-12-10
Founder: Dark-Zeblock - Stories: 72 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 83349
Templars are humans too. ^-^ Anything thats including templars from any Assassins Creed world. :)

All in the name by Kouralia reviews
Charles bites off more than he can chew by following Haytham over the rooftops. They come to an extra high, wide gap, and Charles Lee realizes he can't go any farther.His legs seem to be rooted to the spot. As if it could get any worse, Haytham is staring, expecting Charles to follow easily. What can he do when he can't do anything? slight hints of Charles/Haytham
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,725 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Charles L., Haytham K. - Complete
Father and Son by ProfessorHojotheGEN-I-US reviews
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! Nothing too extreme, but if you haven't finished AC3 yet, then I recommend not reading. Haytham and Connor try to rekindle their relationship. And they'll do it too, even if it means countless headaches, petty arguments, and the occasional tear being shed. Non-canonical, non-time specific, fun little collection of drabbles.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,602 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 11/27/2012 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Connor K., Haytham K.
Wolf Cub by Cherry chain reviews
Haytham travels to Kanatahséton after learning that it was attacked by the British army, concerned for the woman he once loved. Upon arrival he finds Ziio dead and a son he never knew he had. Suddenly thrust into the role of Father, Haytham must balance between his commitment to The Order and his new commitment to family. -On hiatus, explanation on profile-
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,677 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 2/2/2013 - Published: 1/23/2013 - Haytham K., Connor K.
A Marriage in Exchange by thunderball10 reviews
While Ezio is desperately trying to find a way to release his father and two brothers from imprisonment, his biggest rival unexpectedly offers his help...but not without the price for a "prettier bride".
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,413 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/22/2014 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Vieri de Pazzi, Claudia A.
Secrets by crimeson-plasma reviews
When Micheletto's family died he was forced to die to Italy and go to a new and prestigious school. Will he remain the same after his encounter with the charismatic Cesare or will his strange friendship end up in something more? Cesare/Micheletto, AU
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,160 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/21/2011 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Michelotto Corella, Cesare Borgia
Disgracefully Kidnapped by Nooboo reviews
A fan-fiction dedicated to my friend, whom promised me a full-scale drawing of Desmond if I wrote an Altair x Robert – did I mention that this is my very first YAOI-fanfiction?
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,534 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/2/2011 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Altaïr, Robert de Sable - Complete
Moriendo Renascor by ForeverinMoonlight reviews
-AC2- Ezio finally lets go.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/19/2011 - Ezio A., Rodrigo Borgia - Complete
Make It A Date by sweet-literature reviews
Federico wants attention. Vieri just wants him to die. Light fluff.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 473 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Published: 10/5/2011 - Federico A., Vieri de Pazzi - Complete
To Avenge by screamingwindchime reviews
"None have been nearly as torturous as what I'm going to do, Cesare." Cesare Borgia is Ezio Auditore's prisoner, and Ezio takes revenge... his way.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,340 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/25/2011 - Published: 1/18/2011 - Ezio A., Cesare Borgia
Beginnings by crimeson-plasma
Cesare has just arrived to Perugia, to start his studies to enter the ecclesiastical career. But will anything happen there when he arrives? Written for the 100 prompts! Cesare/Micheletto Cesare/Michelotto Cesare/Miguel suggested. Rated T to be safe.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Michelotto Corella - Complete
Leonardo's Patron by giannimartelli reviews
Leonardo/Cesare. Single sentences, each telling facets of the same story.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 505 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Leonardo da Vinci, Cesare Borgia - Complete
Insides by crimeson-plasma reviews
I looked at his eyes as he whispered those three words. "I love you" He whispered on my ear, his voice more calm and gentle that usual. Written for the 100 prompt challenge, Cesare/Lucrezia. Rated T for suggestive things ;
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 322 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia - Complete
Outsides by crimeson-plasma
The hours that I was supposed to wait soon transformed into minutes, weirdly enough. Cesare appeared through the main entrance, followed by some guards. He went towards me, again angry. "What happened?" I asked him. Cesare/Micheletto, Cesare/Lucrezia
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 834 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Michelotto Corella - Complete
Hours by crimeson-plasma reviews
Lucrezia, tired of being inside the palace, decides to go outside to take a horse ride, but she falls down and breaks her foot! Who will save her now? Rater T to be safe, Cesare/Lucrezia hinted, and Micheletto/Cesare hinted too.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 707 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia - Complete
Days by crimeson-plasma reviews
I felt some tears running down my cheeks. I broke down, and started crying more. "Cesare" I whispered, while looking at the moon. Cesare/Lucrezia, based after the events in Viana!
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 589 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/24/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia - Complete
Weeks by crimeson-plasma
I heard several knocks on the door. "Come in" I said. "Dear friend" I heard Cesare say. "Yes, I guess we could be considered even as friends now" I thought to myself. He sat on a stool near where I was currently working. Slight Cesare/Leonardo.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 470 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/24/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Leonardo da Vinci
Months by crimeson-plasma
Ezio has been trying desperately to get close to Cesare to kill him for the past months, but somehow he never suceeds, but why is that? Cesare/Ezio. rated T for suggestive content.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,100 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/25/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Ezio A. - Complete
Years by crimeson-plasma reviews
My thoughts were disturbed when I heard a fight starting. A hooded man that had been drinking until now and another enormous man that was clearly drunk were fighting because of who knows what. Cesare/Ezio
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/25/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Ezio A. - Complete
Red by crimeson-plasma reviews
Our love is red, red, like the colour of blood, like the colour of war and sin. Our love is read like passion, red like love, red like passion, red like courage and liberation. Cesare/Micheletto Cesare/Michelotto Cesare/Miguel
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 396 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/25/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Michelotto Corella - Complete
Fate's Cruel Hand by A Beautiful Oblivion reviews
Lucrezia always knew that she and Cesare were meant to be together; the fact that they had the same parents never deterred either of them. Oneshot Cesare/Lucrezia, rated T for suggestive language and incest.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia - Complete
Borgia's Assassin by HellequinSweetblood reviews
What if Cesare Borgia got a new personal assassin after Ezio killed Micheletto? And what if our favorite ruthless Borgia son started to fall the sweetblooded assassin? But our girl has quite the secret…
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,667 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/5/2011 - Cesare Borgia - Complete
La Bella e La Bestia by I'm Iller reviews
Leonardo is finally captured and forced to work for the Borgia; however, he soon finds that, beneath the Master Templar's cherubic armor, there is some charm.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,175 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/27/2012 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Cesare Borgia, Leonardo da Vinci
Fire and Metal by ArashiAkurei reviews
He fashions him a new set of shivs.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 436 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Blacksmith, Footpad - Complete
Stories by JudgeJuryExecutioner reviews
If you give a man a blade, he will want training. If the man trains, he will become an assassin. A story Robert de Sable tells his son one night to help him sleep.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Robert de Sable - Complete
Interrupted by crimeson-plasma reviews
Cesare and Ezio are suddenly transported to modern times when a memory of the animus is suddenly interrupted by a loss of power. Will they ever go back to the renaissance and save the world from destruction? Ezio/Cesare or Cezio. Onesided Lucy/Cesare.
Assassin's Creed - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 47,486 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 12/29/2010 - Cesare Borgia, Ezio A. - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »